Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2

What I think will happen

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel like eventually the boy will go to Jail. Pratigya will send him to Jail 10 years later or 6 he will be become a Teen and hate his mom

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no never pratigya save her son, because her son is innocent.

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

I feel like eventually the boy will go to Jail. Pratigya will send him to Jail 10 years later or 6 he will be become a Teen and hate his mom

Nahi yaar, Pratigya wont do that. By law, Garv was in a genuine accident so he wont go to jail.

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago
sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

agar pratigya ne garv ko jail me bhej diya to usase buri duniya me koi maa nahi hogi, or i think esa bilkul nahi hoga.

ArjaAddict thumbnail

I dont think that Pratigya will send Garv to jail... It was just an accident and nothing else. And if at all someone has to go to jail, then it must be Samar, for trying to hurt Garv and inturn killing Balwant ka beta and also Balwant - This man deserves to be in jail for all his doings!🥱 I dont understand why Pratigya is not recognizing him😑

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

I dont think that Pratigya will send Garv to jail... It was just an accident and nothing else. And if at all someone has to go to jail, then it must be Samar, for trying to hurt Garv and inturn killing Balwant ka beta and also Balwant - This man deserves to be in jail for all his doings!🥱 I dont understand why Pratigya is not recognizing him😑

Exactly, Krishna had one point when he was upset with Pratigya, that Balwant is a goon and ab kya gunde ka case larbo, and that was soo true. Pratigya should anyway drop the case for the safety of her family and kids yaar, especially after Balwant just took her son after school.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

He hasnt committed a crime . I don't think they will do this kind of bad to the innocent child . At worst if we gets to jail , then it would be a juvenile court where he will not be in jail but in secret guest house , where he will be under the teaching of good lessons which happens as per indian law.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GunDaa

He hasnt committed a crime . I don't think they will do this kind of bad to the innocent child . At worst if we gets to jail , then it would be a juvenile court where he will not be in jail but in secret guest house , where he will be under the teaching of good lessons which happens as per indian law.

Can anyone please tell what happened actually ?

That scene was cut in between in digital platform I watch.

Did garv drive that car????  than why car did not go down??

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Can anyone please tell what happened actually ?

That scene was cut in between in digital platform I watch.

Did garv drive that car????  than why car did not go down??

Katra Naresh son's locked Garv inside the car. 

Since it was the slope where car was parked , Garv removed the hand break and the card rolled over near the Clift and then hit Balwant's son and he died. Thankfully the card stopped at the edge of the Clift due to stone and Garv was saved.

NINALOGY thumbnail

No it will not happen 

Garv ko kucho nhi hoga