Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

abhi tak iss aurat ki koo koo gayi nahi twitter se 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

did koo koo crash with all the 10 people praising her taht she's back on twitter?😆

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even if these big stars liked the trailer, they're not crazy enough to call her directly.

What I believe must have happened is that Akshay/other stars let someone in the Thailavi team know that they liked the trailer. This news must have floated around and reached Kangana. She embellished the story according to her convenience and built it up. Not surprising at all.

Edited by sidnilove - 3 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The link joining Kangu and Akku is Modi☺️

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Even if these big stars liked the trailer, they're not crazy enough to call her directly.

What I believe must have happened is that Akshay/other stars let someone in the Thailavi team know that they liked the trailer. This news must have floated around and reached Kangana. She embellished the story according to her convenience and built it up. Not surprising at all.

Makes sense. Kangana and her exaggerations. But I think Akshay got his message now.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I doubt Akshay or any other star is crazy enough to call her that too ’secretly’, knowing what stories she will build out of it at a later point of time. Hint: Hrithik and now Ranbir! 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't he test positive for covid recently? He's probably not thinking straight 😆

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kangana doesn't need anything to embellish.  She often outright lies.

What other "big stars" from Bollywood could she even believably claim?   She's maligned and burned bridges with all the rest - even Ayushmann.

Whether he called her or not though I doubt Akshay will publicly call her out on it.  He's now caught between the devil an the BLP.  He's lucky he's quarantined.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Kangana doesn't need anything to embellish.  She often outright lies.

What other "big stars" from Bollywood could she even believably claim?   She's maligned and burned bridges with all the rest - even Ayushmann.

Whether he called her or not though I doubt Akshay will publicly call her out on it.  He's now caught between the devil an the BLP.  He's lucky he's quarantined.

She had a fight with Ayushmann too?😳