Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

A Question: Why was Shaurya so chided when he returned to Saberwal Man

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Was he upset because he had to come back to hell... Or because the last thing he saw was ACP and Anokhi together... 

He was sooo pissed that he even refused his own Badi Maa from touching him and consoling him when she tried to take care of him... 

My problem is very next moment he was all smiley in his bedroom thinking about Anokhi. 

I was little confused with the reaction. πŸ€“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Was he upset because he had to come back to hell... Or because the last thing he saw was ACP and Anokhi together... 

He was sooo pissed that he even refused his own Badi Maa from touching him and consoling him when she tried to take care of him... 

My problem is very next moment he was all smiley in his bedroom thinking about Anokhi. 

He left from there...

Got fresh up...changed...may be alone time..mood also changed..had tea ya coffee i guess..dimaag saaf i guess and dream mode on..

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Most probably he ws constipated πŸ˜‚. Rushed off to the washroom, fir thik hua πŸ€ͺ

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Athiraachu

He left from there...

Got fresh up...changed...may be alone time..mood also changed..had tea ya coffee i guess..dimaag saaf i guess and dream mode on..

But why was his dimaag kharab to begin with? Was he bothered by over concern by badi maa? Or did he not like leaving Anokhi's room or was he sad seeing ACP with Anokhi AGAIN? Like has he not learnt his lesson yet? 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But why was his dimaag kharab to begin with? Was he bothered by over concern by badi maa? Or did he not like leaving Anokhi's room or was he sad seeing ACP with Anokhi AGAIN? Like has he not learnt his lesson yet? 

Shaurya's mood swings are soo common as it doesn't surprise or push me to think...aisa kab tha jab uska mood swings na hua hein..

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

He was not pissed. He was in his lala land and wanted to be left alone. πŸ˜Š

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

May be he didn't want to lose the feel of Anokhi all over him.πŸ˜† Anokhi ji also slept with same Dohar he was usingπŸ˜‰ while thinking all wild things. Rahe jate hostel room me 

Edited by Nidhi14 - 3 years ago
Amru4krish thumbnail

As Anokhi says aap bhi bharish ki tarah kabhi bhi kahin bhi kisipe bhi baras sakthi hai

Again yeh badal bhi PS ki tarah garaj raha hai....

Such an unpredictable Shaurya.... Kabh kya soche oh kudh na jantha hai... Jo bath Anokhi se kehne keliye hostel thak gaya tha...first he actually did not know what he was supposed to say and then wapas aanke badh he says to kanchan i couldnt tell what i was supposed to tell.... 

Abh woh kya tha? Mood swings ka dhukaan hai Shaurya.... Even pregnant ladies wont have so much of mood swings i guess.... 

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Jo karane aye the woh kiye bina jana pada. He never said actually kya karane aye the?

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He was not chided at all πŸ€£

He was in his Anokhi world. He was literally lost and smilie smilie in his thoughts... Tumko angry kyu laga?