Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Champa2012

Tej character is grey in Mohor, but for some reason I feel Tej will accept anokhi at the end even when Devi and Alok are against her. I like Suraj Thapar as an actor. He did a fab job in sasural genda phool.

Yes he is really a good actor. Effortless dialogue delivery

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

Yes he is really a good actor. Effortless dialogue delivery

He was in ek rishta saaje dhari ka also, he started as a good character and turned a bit into harmless bad guy, but his acting is so natural I wish they gave him more screen time than Devi or alok or even Kanchan.

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Even I am from that generation ðŸ˜³ 

Great! Sorry but I am not I even younger than Shaurya so tej and Devi looks like grandparents for me(Though there actual age is not shown).So,cannot comment exactly......

Mein Aisa nahi sochthi 

It's fine.....Soch apni apni...

Mujme hi gadbad hain ðŸ˜†

Aisa kyu? jaise ho waise wonderful ho......leave the rest!

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I always thought he is the most sensible character till rustication part . I have no idea what has he got against anokhi . Till now, he is a grey character.

But yes his dialogue delivery and screen presence is impeccable.

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhavi0821

I always thought he is the most sensible character till rustication part . I have no idea what has he got against anokhi . Till now, he is a grey character.

But yes his dialogue delivery and screen presence is impeccable.

He has great chemistry as devar - bhabhi in sasural genda phool with Supriya Pilgaonkar. She is an amazing actress too, and he can do comic scenes as well as the serious ones. I wouldn't want him to be a negative / grey character, but I guess it is a good thing as an actor for him to get such roles.

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How is Tej a sensible character when he played an active role in ruining his own brother's life by throwing the latter's wife out just because she wanted to work. He never cared about Shaan's depression (or his liver for that matter ðŸ˜†) and all he did was to taunt him. What kind of a brother is he? He threatened Aastha using his power and position. Without his help Devi would not have been able to keep Aastha away from Shaurya. He helps her both actively and passively. And he tried to destroy Anokhi's career. No way is he a sensible. He is an arrogant, ultra conservative MCP who cares only about his fake pride. 

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Champa2012

He has great chemistry as devar - bhabhi in sasural genda phool with Supriya Pilgaonkar. She is an amazing actress too, and he can do comic scenes as well as the serious ones. I wouldn't want him to be a negative / grey character, but I guess it is a good thing as an actor for him to get such roles.

Yes, i do remember him from sasural genda phool and he was great. And like you said, actors must experiment with different roles. Looking forward to see his character here and how it progresses.