Tej Sabharwal

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 days ago

I liked dialogues of Tej Sabharwal today. 

Whatever he said made sense  and only he can handle Devi. Cant imagine what she would have done otherwise.

Posted: 8 days ago

"Police sab ko interogate karti hai and yahan par Devi police ko hi sawaal karti hai" smiley37

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by Nidhi14


I liked dialogues of Tej Sabharwal today. 

Whatever he said made sense  and only he can handle Devi. Cant imagine what she would have done otherwise.


Yes ....He was on dot today.... Very sensible.... And definetly devi cant be handled but for him

Posted: 8 days ago

I think only he is the person who can handle Devi.......

i even loved how he handled her in that clothes folding scene,though idea of bringing Shagun came from him but benefit of being not present there or we can't blame him even gayatri felt from Shaurya's description that it was about Shagun........

Warna pata nahi what wrath Devi would have thrown on Nikki..........

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by Gayatri9


I think only he is the person who can handle Devi.......

i even loved how he handled her in that clothes folding scene,though idea of bringing Shagun came from him but benefit of being not present there or we can't blame him even gayatri felt from Shaurya's description that it was about Shagun........

Warna pata nahi what wrath Devi would have thrown on Nikki..........

That scene was enacted so well. Looked like perfect couple talk of that generation.

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by shahsb_26


"Police sab ko interogate karti hai and yahan par Devi police ko hi sawaal karti hai" smiley37

Seriously. smiley37

Anokhi looks so tiny in front of hersmiley3

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by Nidhi14


That scene was enacted so well. Looked like perfect couple talk of that generation.

hai na..

Even I felt so....

Posted: 7 days ago

Yes he is balanced from the beginning.  If you recall he agreed for anokhi's interview


Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
One liners Of Shaurya Sabharwal

pencil TunesOfHeart   stackexchange 121   eye 12038

TunesOfHeart 121 12038 9 days ago Shegalradhika
A Happy Sabharwal Family (FF) Ch 4 Pg12 [4 Mar]

pencil shaylini   stackexchange 112   eye 11405

shaylini 112 11405 19 days ago anamika365
Confused about Tej

pencil Veesam   stackexchange 16   eye 933

Veesam 16 933 1 months ago silvermoonlight

Topic Info

9 Participants 16 Replies 1001Views

Topic started by Nidhi14

Last replied by Abhavi0821

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP