What about ShoGun🙄?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 days ago

Are they gonna redeem Gunjan's character and will start ShoGun love story (as these sort of love stories are way too famous nowadays) 

OR will follow Saanjher Baati blindly 🙄🙄. What you guys say ......

Well, I like both ShoMi and ShoGun 🤗( please don't throw chppals on me 😅😅) 

If they want to redeem Gun or wanna follow the original one ...I am ready for both

Hope they dont follow the original because shobhit is too good a person and it wouldnt look good if he did what they did in the original

Originally posted by Rithika35

Hope they dont follow the original because shobhit is too good a person and it wouldnt look good if he did what they did in the original
what happened there ......will you please give a brief description about what shobhit's character did in Saanjher Baati 

In the orginal shobhit after getting married to gunjan has an affair with charmi and a daughter with her also

In the orginal shobhit after getting married to gunjan has an affair with charmi and a daughter with her also
seriously 🤮........No , here I don't think so ......He is such a gem he will never cheat anyone 🤗

Well, Hii, I am Hema 😊 Can I call you Rithi

Hey nice to meet u sure

Originally posted by Rudhita18

Are they gonna redeem Gunjan's character and will start ShoGun love story (as these sort of love stories are way too famous nowadays) 

OR will follow Saanjher Baati blindly 🙄🙄. What you guys say ......

Well, I like both ShoMi and ShoGun 🤗( please don't throw chppals on me 😅😅) 

If they want to redeem Gun or wanna follow the original one ...I am ready for both

May be markers are following original one. But I seriously don't like ShoGun track. I found charmi very sweet and cute one. Perfect for Shobhit.

Daughter with Charmi ?

Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha