Chemistry between characters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I think Anupama series is going through it's best, off late. Absolutely loving the chemistry between Baa and Rakhi, and between Anu and Vanraj, and between Pakhi and Kinjal. I don't know what the storyline is in Bengali and Marathi version but I seriously think that they should not ruin it with Vanraj Kavya wedding and if they absolutely want to do that, Anu should stay with the family and vankauva should find an another nest. 

lately Kavia have been showing of her true colours more and she cant hide it anymore so i think Vanraj will realise his mistake.

Did u see how vile and sarcastic she was and her expressions were in today's epi while she was on video call with vanraj ? Despite anirudh advising and explaining her to be more mature she is showing off her true colours. Chalo, it's good that her true colours are revelaed as u said kooki07.

i will watch the episode at 8pm uk time sure

agree agar vanya ki shaadi huwe i dont want them in shah family let them live separately  i want anupama to stay with family 

if vanraj stay in shah family then i dont want anupama in that house

Originally posted by suresh555

I think Anupama series is going through it's best, off late. Absolutely loving the chemistry between Baa and Rakhi, and between Anu and Vanraj, and between Pakhi and Kinjal. I don't know what the storyline is in Bengali and Marathi version but I seriously think that they should not ruin it with Vanraj Kavya wedding and if they absolutely want to do that, Anu should stay with the family and vankauva should find an another nest. 

Same here even I like the chemistry between Baa Rakhi And Pakhi Kinjal 

I must say in the beginning both relations were not good at all.