Imlie

Pagdandiya ki Aafat - Page 5

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm guessing you meant RUPI di here, na? Phew didi padh ke main darr gayi ek second ke liye😲🤣

But yeah, Babusahib se bhi ab hug due hai phir se for Imliya....lol dekhte hain kaise hoti hai next hug😆

Rofl in this case Rupi didi ðŸ˜† wohi hain jinko main sister maanti hoon imlie ki .. dusri didi is no sister in my eye despite the so claled Jhoota khoon ka rishta MEHH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Totally. And the thing is that daadi’s fruits of labor (advice) are right in front of her eyes - DC, AC and Malini. Teenon ko galat advice dete dete zindagiyan barbaad ho chuki hain. Whatever is transpiring every single day in her household, she is unable to see. What is the point of age/experience/wisdom. Khud ke family ko jo nahin pehchaan na chaate, yeh sab bekaar ki nuskhe unhi se milte hain. Sach mein problem jaanti toh kabhi baccha paida karne ke liye nahin kehti. And is she not the one who said just one dialogue ahead abhi abhi shaadi hui hai 

No wonder Malini has such warped tendencies and viewpoints on everything. 

MuteButton thumbnail

These guys have no idea what TRULY horrible editing is yet😆......yeah the last scene was bungled up some today but overall epi didn't feel badly edited to me.....just lulzy in some portions.....like Rupi di playing SITAR for Tere bina zindagi se🤣.....it just looked so COMICAL to me even though everyone was crying😆

Yeh kya hai abhi? Woh dusri show se judi hai kya? ðŸ˜†

Also, the problem I had is only with the last scene. Baaki was not bad at all ðŸ˜†

Edited by MuteButton - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

These guys have no idea what TRULY horrible editing is yet😆......yeah the last scene was bungled up some today but overall epi didn't feel badly edited to me.....just lulzy in some portions.....like Rupi di playing SITAR for Tere bina zindagi se🤣.....it just looked so COMICAL to me even though everyone was crying😆

Same man Humne kya kya nahi jhela ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  * cues Jaane nahi denge tujheeeeee playing on  husband saving wifey from Death * * Dhinka chinka playing while the safaai abhiyaan* .. the insane makakr sakranti edits ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

this is Nothing infact i didn't even notice any bungle upyeah that one line felt out of place but it really was nothingto be upset over and Write off the whole episode IMO.. this show manages it very well even with intercuts attiems.. kabhi woh intercut jo hum jhel chuke haindekhin tohpata chale intercuts ka dukh hota kya hai ðŸ¤£ asli sadma kehte kisse hain..

Don't get me started on RUpi didi ka impromptu concert and all Crying over it ðŸ¤£ such a parody scene it looked like.. also the sitaar was such a misplaced instrument it doesn't even match the song ka music hahahhhaha 

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

imlie ko apni sharat hi gale pad gayi smiley36she was so happy and relaxed instantly with the bhoot moment iska saara woh jo awkwardness wala feel tha pehle woh nikal gaya ke phir tinak  ke jaa rahi thi toh isne bhi kaha acha phir yeh baat toh ab ab dekho meri kartoot smiley36smiley37

Jo us din pakdan pakdaayi mein KAAN nahin kheech paaya tha na Imlie ke.....uska badla aaj le liye Babusahib ne😆. 

That time he himself was off-balance with the "Good night" back and forth toh Imlie managed to pull his leg over it😆....aaj he was on his A game all confident about his effect on Imlie and fully enjoying using it to fluster her😆. It's as if koi matlab hi nahin tha Imlie ke denial ka earlier in the chai scene.....lol they both know what her truth is.....and aise moments just flow naturally then....she doesn't question or resist ki kyun main baithun yahaan aapke bolne pe....baith bhi gayi😆.

MuteButton thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pamk06

vachan nibaega yeh??? ðŸ¤£... aap bhi kya joke kar rahi ho.... ...😆 didn’t you see how much ammunition he had collected this time to break imlie’s walls starting with the wedding photo in the first scene .... but imlie is still standing strong with lot of difficulty and hence again bechare BBSB ko haar maani padi aur sirf chai se hi kaam Chalana padha. ðŸ˜†

In the next scene, again he tried but Imlie ne Suraj means Aditya ko hi dooba diya and is asking him to rise somewhere else ðŸ˜†..poor BBSB....😆

so in short, vachan ko kaise nahi nibaana hain that is where Aditya’s concentration is fully focused on  ðŸ¤£ Where Imlie is trying to keep the focus with her wavering resolve and Sita maiyaa help  on the vachan ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣

Imlie bhi kuch kam nahin hai. Jaane se pehle dialogue maarne ki zaroorat hi kya thi? ðŸ˜† Bolke jaise she dared him to give a comeback. Aur BS ne jawaab diya bhi toh kaise ðŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuteButton

Yeh kya hai abhi? Woh dusri show se judi hai kya? ðŸ˜†

Let's just say if you think the edit is bad in this show which only has one lead pair (despite the love triangle😆), then just imagine what happens in a show with three pairs whose scenes are forced in/overlapped/intercut throughout the epi😆.

Humne AISA show jhela hai😆....us sabke ke baad, Imlie is positively a cakewalk in comparison so far😆

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuteButton

Totally. And the thing is that daadi’s fruits of labor (advice) are right in front of her eyes - DC, AC and Malini. Teenon ko galat advice dete dete zindagiyan barbaad ho chuki hain. Whatever is transpiring every single day in her household, she is unable to see. What is the point of age/experience/wisdom. Khud ke family ko jo nahin pehchaan na chaate, yeh sab bekaar ki nuskhe unhi se milte hain. Sach mein problem jaanti toh kabhi baccha paida karne ke liye nahin kehti. And is she not the one who said just one dialogue ahead abhi abhi shaadi hui hai 

No wonder Malini has such warped tendencies and viewpoints on everything. 

I legit feel traumatized when that Daadi starts to give advice to ANYONE😆.....she's literally given bad advice to everyone she's talked to. Koi toh rok lo is force of destruction ko *jodoes haath*😆

MuteButton thumbnail

Let's just say if you think the edit is bad in this show which only has one lead pair (despite the love triangle😆), then just imagine what happens in a show with three pairs whose scenes are forced in/overlapped/intercut throughout the epi😆.

Humne AISA show jhela hai😆....us sabke ke baad, Imlie is positively a cakewalk in comparison so far😆

3 pairs 😲 No wonder that show has 700 episodes then ðŸ˜† 

My problem was with the last scene only. Baaki was not bad at all

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

seriously, this Dadi never gives advice, always says Malini is understanding and then gives crap advice, like have a kid. malini is telling her Aditya  has lied but instead of asking, did she ask him for an explanation or did she tell Aditya all her doubts or did she question him about everything that is in her heart... she is saying have a kid... really, and put all these questions under the carpet ... the whole time Malini was telling Dadi, I was thinking, lady did you ask him this question., did you tell him your doubts, did you call him and ask why he was late for 3 hours... no then what right do she have to complain ... but our sweet dadi is instead of saying all this said have a kid because  Kids are born marriage counselors and miracle workers who can change mein-tum to HUM.😆