Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nim_var

the caps are awesome of the candle.. 

My word.... Imlie took back all the balloons and the gamla with her..along with the framed pic.. wonder how and where she can hide it.. 

How at ease he made her feel when he sat her down on the bed... the flirting.. today was intense and light moments... 

Edited pg1

@bold: I feel it's a significant shift that he made her sit on the bed with him.....the room entry wasn't really an issue after she came back to the house....she entered the room two epis back with Aparna too....so this was about showing another shift between them.....now Adi isn't just giving her the right to enter his room, he is also inviting her to sit with him.....despite the fact that they were just sitting and talking on the bed, it conveyed subtly that Adi is inviting her further into his life and is determined to share every part of it with her. 

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Adi was watching IMLIE closely when seated next to him. He knows that his nearness affects her and he was taking that as a sign...that she loves him. 

vachan n him...no way jose... 🤣

Also while he was holding her hand, I think Imlie was trembling and again...feeling...the gudgudi in her tummy... Adi watching all this.. and smiling.... 😆

Did any of you catch this? 

ST was too good in this scene.. first time I have seen her in a suit with chamkis... It was all cotton so far... a gift from BS.. 😉

It is always Rupi who appreciates the look or dress of Imlie.. first. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Absolutely the face of someone who is going to nibhao his vachan! 😆

Lovely caps! Thankoo

LOL arey woh vachan kisiko yaad bhi hai?😆 Imlie herself hardly evokes it🤣......it was always going to be a technicality that Adi will find workarounds for....Imlie is also struggling to contain him even though she puts up roadblocks for him however she can manage😆

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caps on the second scene😆

It almost felt like his mischief mode got activated cuz he took it as a challenge when Imlie said she's leaving....and Imlie ne bhi full biwi waale gusse mein DIKHAA ke bola ki main JAA rahi hoon😆

The way he was watching her after she sat down is really the cutest part of this scene to me😆....and Imlie with that little shy smile on her face while sneaking surreptitious glances at him too😆

Ohhh the chemistry and feels in the above scene.... its really surreal how they moved these scenes through so many different emotions in a span of minutes from joke to mischief to teasing to tension to hesitation  to shyness to seriousness...and all without any dramatic music or eye locks.... they just do it through simple expression and dialogues and hence so much more impactful  👏

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@bold - So much this. I just posted on another thread about this. It is not advice that older people give as means to fix a relationship. They give it even to people happily married but unencumbered. Like, having a kid is going to solve world peace. Anyway, Malini’s so called modernity has always been seeped in appearance toh yeh zaroor try karegi. Aur koi bacha hai kya Jamshedpur wali sach sunne ke liye? Dhindhora peet liya.  it is typical and silly more than bacha advice i had to laugh at daadi ka bacha ek united thing hogi baaki sab mera tumhara hai bacha humara hoga lik EXCUSEME.. what makes her think malini can come to that truce and come to huamra.. aaj tak aapki ac toh humari bachi bol na paayi so much in her face of the failed  advice and failed parenting on how this is khokla and BS uski maa yeh mere tumhare meri beti se aage na bhadh paayi and they think malini can Oh well..  start se hi advice galat hai bajaye iske ke tell her to solve her issues try to understand people and adi she is like seedha mera tumhara karo and bacha paida karo sab solve.. Yeh daadi kahan se utha ke laaye hai.. TV world ke sabse Inexperienced and faield daadi sali ek advice inki kaam ki nahi hoti kisi ko bhi .. 

Re room scene - the lighting again. Man, they never disappoint. So much apprehension in the beginning to such comfort. Only these two, only with these two. Aditya’s games LOL.....who is this guy 😆 You noticed the look too! That was all kinds of cute. I finally have the right person with me look 😆

I think more than her coming in between I dislike the editing. Flow mein full gadbad it is. Didi ke interruptions toh honge hi but scene cut mat karo na beech beech meinRofl ab edit humein bg nahi karta jo edit mishaps hum jhel chuke hain yeh toh makkhan hai uske aage😉 right AY 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

sach main kaise pyaar na aa jaaye ispe jab yeh aise bas ro deti hai and tries to compose herself and tries to laugh through her tears and gets confused herself too ke kyon ro di.. her emotions end up overwhelmign her so much ke isko samjh hi nahi aata ke kya wajah samjhe awww.. Babusahib ek aur hug plz.. ya didi se hi ek dilwa dete.. sister to sister  i think we needed that 

I'm guessing you meant RUPI di here, na? Phew didi padh ke main darr gayi ek second ke liye😲🤣

But yeah, Babusahib se bhi ab hug due hai phir se for Imliya....lol dekhte hain kaise hoti hai next hug😆

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

LOL arey woh vachan kisiko yaad bhi hai?😆 Imlie herself hardly evokes it🤣......it was always going to be a technicality that Adi will find workarounds for....Imlie is also struggling to contain him even though she puts up roadblocks for him however she can manage😆

Wohi toh. Bas Imlie bolti rehti hai har do sentences ke baad 😆 Just to annoy him a bit more. Jo cheez possible hi nahin hai, uss cheez ka vachan lene se kya hi faayda hoga 😆 

The transitions in this scene though were beautiful. Right from Nidhi stopping Imlie. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Caps on the second scene😆

It almost felt like his mischief mode got activated cuz he took it as a challenge when Imlie said she's leaving....and Imlie ne bhi full biwi waale gusse mein DIKHAA ke bola ki main JAA rahi hoon😆 imlie ko apni sharat hi gale pad gayi 😆she was so happy and relaxed instantly with the bhoot moment iska saara woh jo awkwardness wala feel tha pehle woh nikal gaya ke phir tinak  ke jaa rahi thi toh isne bhi kaha acha phir yeh baat toh ab ab dekho meri kartoot 😆🤣

The way he was watching her after she sat down is really the cutest part of this scene to me😆....and Imlie with that little shy smile on her face while sneaking surreptitious glances at him too😆 Adi is like Kya what you expecting🤣😆 the naughtiness in his smile there  while he enjoys her coyness and her being  thodi dari hui si😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rofl ab edit humein bg nahi karta jo edit mishaps hum jhel chuke hain yeh toh makkhan hai uske aagesmiley2 right AY smiley36

These guys have no idea what TRULY horrible editing is yet😆......yeah the last scene was bungled up some today but overall epi didn't feel badly edited to me.....just lulzy in some portions.....like Rupi di playing SITAR for Tere bina zindagi se🤣.....it just looked so COMICAL to me even though everyone was crying😆

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely the face of someone who is going to nibhao his vachan! 😆

Lovely caps! Thankoo

vachan nibaega yeh??? 🤣... aap bhi kya joke kar rahi ho.... ...😆 didn’t you see how much ammunition he had collected this time to break imlie’s walls starting with the wedding photo in the first scene .... but imlie is still standing strong with lot of difficulty and hence again bechare BBSB ko haar maani padi aur sirf chai se hi kaam Chalana padha. 😆

In the next scene, again he tried but Imlie ne Suraj means Aditya ko hi dooba diya and is asking him to rise somewhere else 😆..poor BBSB....😆

so in short, vachan ko kaise nahi nibaana hain that is where Aditya’s concentration is fully focused on  🤣 Where Imlie is trying to keep the focus with her wavering resolve and Sita maiyaa help  on the vachan 🤣