Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I have some mixed emoshions on today's episode, mostly because it looked like jod-jaad ke banaya hua episode. Editing was quite sloppy, IMO.

But Adi and Imlie was as endearing as possible! The car trunk conversation only got so far. I am glad they got to finish their chai! 

Nishant and Adi finally talked and that too of relevance. I think Pallavi ka entry jald hi hoga and Imliya will be the one getting them together.

I fast forwarded MC-AC- dadi conversation...I tried pausing to listen and then it was the same MEh!

Rupi didi ka gaana and Imlie ka emotion sickness. The girl did not cry as much in front of BBS so as to make sure she does not give in to her emotion sickness...But her tears did not stop hearing the song..sigh SK was quite awesome there.

The power outage could have been such an iconic scene...but editing wale bhaiya just messed it up. Woh end ka dialogue kya tha...dadda and all...a big Hain?! to that. Having said that I loved their banter and BBS flirting..!

Edited by Whatever765 - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Not sure how far the writers are intending to take the Imlie-Rupi di parallel in the long run, but on the Imlie side, I feel these scenes get put in to depict her confusion about her situation. She initially compares herself to Rupi saying she knows how it feels when your husband becomes kisi aur ka.....then she catches herself and wonders why she's thinking this when it's actually MALINI who's going through this now😆.....then she again retreats to the emotion sickness explanation and asks Sita Maiyya for a sign.....lol and jo sign Sita Maiyya ne diya with batti gul, dunno if Imlie woh samjhi😆

Bahut confused hai bacchi is waqt and aansu bas behte jaa rahe hain but she doesn't want to accept the cause of these tears.....she'd rather hold it all in and carry on stoically as usual.....lol 

Oh btw hilarious that she did bring back all the balloons/soft toys to decorate her little corner in the house....Framed sketch bhi le aayi itna badaa saath mein🤣.....pata nahin ab woh bhi kaise chhupega sabse.....lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

The "Pagdandiya ki Aafat" moment😆

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣....Such a TYPICAL scene, that.....shaadi mein problem hai toh bacche kar lo😆. And Mallini didi, the "modern and educated" lady succumbed to that suggestion in her desperation too😆.....aaj hi Adi ne clear cut bola that he can't give Malini what she wants and aaj hi Didi decided she wants a baby from him🤣.....Adi ki izzat is gonna be in big time khatra now😆....bachaa sakte ho toh bachaa lo, Babusahib😛😆

Batti gul scene....haha it flowed as organically as I could hope for....I loved the touch of irreverence at the start....and then with Adi, you just never know what to expect....0 or 100 as always....lol who else would go from calling someone an aafat to then full on flirting to make her stay....kya kya paintre nikaal rahe hain ab Babusahib😆.....kudos to GM-ST for how seamlessly they manage the switch in chemistry👏....once again, they create intimacy simply through their voice modulations than any close ups or close shots. I also found it sweet how Adi was just watching her for a beat after she sat down beside him😆....jaise apna dil bhar raha tha pura😆

Didi is default panauti....I'm surprised we managed to get jitna bhi uninterrupted Adi-Imlie scene they gave us....lol aaj kal toh utna milna bhi tough lagta hai. 

@bold - So much this. I just posted on another thread about this. It is not advice that older people give as means to fix a relationship. They give it even to people happily married but unencumbered. Like, having a kid is going to solve world peace. Anyway, Malini’s so called modernity has always been seeped in appearance toh yeh zaroor try karegi. Aur koi bacha hai kya Jamshedpur wali sach sunne ke liye? Dhindhora peet liya. 

Re room scene - the lighting again. Man, they never disappoint. So much apprehension in the beginning to such comfort. Only these two, only with these two. Aditya’s games LOL.....who is this guy 😆 You noticed the look too! That was all kinds of cute. I finally have the right person with me look 😆

I think more than her coming in between I dislike the editing. Flow mein full gadbad it is. Didi ke interruptions toh honge hi but scene cut mat karo na beech beech mein

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Whatever765

I have some mixed emoshions on today's episode, mostly because it looked like jod-jaad ke banaya hua episode. Editing was quite sloppy, IMO.

But Adi and Imlie was as endearing as possible! The car trunk conversation only got so far. I am glad they got to finish their chai! 

Nishant and Adi finally talked and that too of relevance. I think Pallavi ka entry jald hi hoga and Imliya will be the one getting them together.

I fast forwarded MC-AC- dadi conversation...I tried pausing to listen and then it was the same MEh!

Rupi didi ka gaana and Imlie ka emoshion sickness. The girl did not cry as much in front of BBS so as to make sure she does not give in to her emotion sickness...But her tears did not stop hearing the song..sigh SK was quite awesome there.

The power outage could have been such an iconic scene...but editing wale bhaiya just messed it up. Woh end ka dialogue kya tha...dadda and all...a big Hain?! to that. Having said that I loved their banter and BBS flirt..!

i think they rushed at the end to show didi's entry in today's epi, so that's why that random dialogue of adi-imlie, maybe tomorrow they'll give us proper complete adi-imlie convo before didi's entry!

Btw loved today's episode and loved your take AY❤️

Adi-imlie scenes were just awesome, in the first scene i loved how Adi looked so vulnerable, desperate n frustrated, he was like 'tumhe sunayi nahi de raha hai' i felt really bad for adi there, he is trying to be as clear as possible abt his feelings to imlie and when she brings didi in btw, adi feels like that he can not convince her even after being so honest with her. Dono k liye bura laga wahan, imlie too wants him but she can not accept him right now bcz of didi, uff! jo bhi ho but m loving these two broken hearts n m so looking forward to their intense journey to find a way to each other!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

"Kya tum humse pyar nahin karti"? 

"Tum jhoot bol rahi ho...kyun jhoot bol rahi ho"? 

His torment when she cuts him off again

And finally the "Ab kya karein? Filhaan chai pee lete hain" bit🤣

this continuation  *sigh* 😭🥺 one can see how visibly  hurt they are even if they both are pretending to go along with the flow the pareshaani  the restlessness the uncertainty  woh gham taking over eating them pretty much no matter how much they try to sort and find happiness for all.. yet they are surviving  sailing through caz they have each other.. I esp.liked  the last few caps where they aren't  even looking at each other yet are the silent support system for the other just  the pillar to lean on just enough support to hold the other from bikhrooing and that is all that they need ..  bas itna sa saath while.they go and take upon the storm.

I was feel 💔 for imlie woh sun  bhi nahi paa rahi adi simply  mentioning  ke phir option kya hai to make her realize ke jo woh keh rahi hai woh itna aasan nahi hai and sabsd zyada uske apne pe impact aayega. Him trying to make her understand ke emotions Mao bohat badi baat bol rahi hai and gravity nahi samjhti uski  she is being too emotional too ke bas didi khush reh le I owe it to her way main but aise nahi reh paayegi woh khud nahi reh paayegi and one can see how shook she got poori his gayi sirf him mentioning it.. I could see the choti bachi I her peeping out  jisne baat toh keh di but ab she doesn't  know kahan jaaye kaise deal kare usse hence later her jitna bhi uppar dekh lein yeh emotion sickness ain't  sorting itself out..my heart went to her there.. 

Edited  on 1 

aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Rupi didi ka gaana and Imlie ka emotion sickness. The girl did not cry as much in front of BBS so as to make sure she does not give in to her emotion sickness...But her tears did not stop hearing the song..sigh SK was quite awesome there.

The power outage could have been such an iconic scene...but editing wale bhaiya just messed it up. Woh end ka dialogue kya tha...dadda and all...a big Hain?! to that. Having said that I loved their banter and BBS flirting..!

So do i but the just of it today is that Dadi gave the most retarded advice: have a baby to solve your problems.  And of course Malini got convinced.  

The "Pagdandiya ki Aafat" moment😆

Babusahib  ka saans nikal gaya tha🤣 bechara pehle hi was having such a rough day uppar se aafat showed up.. but acha hi hua aa gayi  and ek.dum.fix kar dia iska mood bina even trying  as such 🤣

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the caps are awesome of the candle.. 

My word.... Imlie took back all the balloons and the gamla with her..along with the framed pic.. wonder how and where she can hide it.. 

How at ease he made her feel when he sat her down on the bed... the flirting.. today was intense and light moments... 

Edited pg1

Originally posted by: aparnak

So do i but the just of it today is that Dadi gave the most retarded advice: have a baby to solve your problems.  And of course Malini got convinced.  

Rofl koi iss daadi se poocho did this advice  worked on AC and DC .. prhle fail ho chuki hai but aage ek aur generation khrab karne pe tuli hain 😆