•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs..

In tonight Precap there is a scene where Krishna's watch is discovered at Adarsh dairy and Adarsh hands it over to Pratigya, leaving Pratigya stunned.

Then comes a scene which I wrote in my Kriya OS- The Confession, in which Pratigya places Krishna hand on her head and asks him to tell the truth..

Same thing happend here!! She places his hand on her head and says 'tell me truth Krishna, why did u go to Adarsh dairy!!' Krishna looks shocked

Please Krishna, dont lie here!! Dont break my heart, knowing you, you wont be able to lie on Pratigya's kassam!! Really hope truth comes out now!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

The way it also focuses on Krishna's tattoo also looks very dramatic. Also seems that the tattoo has increased in size a bit ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

The way it also focuses on Krishna's tattoo also looks very dramatic. Also seems that the tattoo has increased in size a bit ðŸ˜†

Hahah, yeah, I Thought I was the only one who thought the tattoo size has increased. Chalo, his love increased to tattoo size also increased😆

krishna pratigya ki kasam nahi khayega dekhlena.

Originally posted by sanjanaverma

krishna pratigya ki kasam nahi khayega dekhlena.

Yeah I got a feeling he wont, cause if he does, the truth will come out na. He will move his hand away or SS will intervene as he was standing there. CVs will drag this but I hope Pratigya gets to know asap.