ShaKhi Drabble: The One who Belongs

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow akshu is here with another drabble 😘🥺🤧❤😭 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Lovely drabble❤️

Anokhi is always occupying his mind nd now heart too

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After writing this, I wondered if you guys are fed of my Shaurya jaap every since I joined this forum smiley36 Agar aisa hai toh bear with me coz Shaurya is always on my mind smiley9 

@bold :- well shaurya is always running om my mind too! 🙃🌚 abto yeh haal hei i need a prof like him to motivate me to study. Pehle to top karti thi ab shaurya ko dekhne baad se bas shaurya hi chalti hei dimag mei . To text books se break up hogayi meri

Actually not text book sare normal activities se hi.

And nope how can one get bored by these cute POV of mr. Majnu sabherwal? At least I'm not..and i will never. Shaurya se related koyi bhi positive post mere din ko 10/10 bright kar deta hei. 

I feel.like i have became that mumma of shaurya who will just run and argue with anyone who will say a single word against my baby boy! 😭😭😭😭 itna protective feel karti hun main is character ko leke.

Now come to this drabble as usual you did an excellent work my comfort zone os wali writer 😁😘😁😘 abto aisa ho gaya hei main roj yeha ake tumhari aur rimi ki post dhundti hun. 🌚 meri adaat buri kardi tum dono ne. 🌚😭 bigaar diya pura ka pura. 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Omg you dedicated it to me 

I love you for this 🤗❤️

It kind of gives a closure to my VM 😳 Banjare Shaurya ko mil gaya hai ghar ☺️ 

So the little things you explained like his smile... awwww that is so sweet ❤️ One of the most special things we feel when we are love is "happiness" for literally no reason 🤣  

Very well said that it makes you want to wake up to a new day... ❤️ I would love to see Shaurya having thodi thodi memories of Anokhi being next to him. And when you're sick and have a person who cares for you, you can actually feel it with you eyes closed  that is what he is feeling it seems ❤️

The last line just killed it Akshu ❤️ 

Another subtle and beautiful drabble 

Thanks you for writing 🤗

PS: 

In a very peculiar way, he was tied to her, yet he felt positively liberated.

This is sooooo amazing ❤️

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why did this end? 😔 I was really enjoying reading! Amazing Drabble! Your an amazing writer! Honestly! Keep writing! Lots of love ❤️

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This warmed my heart ❤️

So so beautiful ! ❤️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Shara Bear is adorable !🤗

And this was adorbs too❤️

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is so beautiful.. Anokhi’s on his mind all the time and in his heart forever 

I loved the part the most where its narrated that Anokhi was the reason behind his smile and a reason to look forward to a new day. That was very heartwarming❤️

Do write more. I love reading your drabbles and OS’🙈💓

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

'Jaise koi kinara, deta hai Sahara, mujhe woh Mila Hai kisi mod par'

She is the reason of his everything nowadays and she is the one who always stay in his heart and mind. Wow Akshu the way you explain these feelings... Mind blowing❤️

Jab you told Rimi that her vm is giving her idea to write drabble, i thought i will get tommorow😆 but itni jaldi milega never thought🤪 you are awesome girl❤️ always come with these brilliant shots which brings a never ending smile on our lips🤗

Love you🤗 keep writing, and make us smile and blush☺️