Good episode, concerns voiced out, noose tightening

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs,

Tonight's episode, and it was good. Arhaan's performance was excellent as usual; the way he effortlessly brought out the old Krishna in him, the anger, impulsiveness, and typical Krishna conduct, was particularly effective.

So, after the truth is revealed to everyone but Pratigya, we see a hyper Krishna shout and plead, while a calm SS singh absorbs the information.

When Krishna said Pratigya would not understand and would take Garv to the police, he was being irrational. That's nonsense!! 

Kesar 👏kudos to her for saying to Krishna, "Why are you thinking like this?" Pratigya is a mother, and she will protect Garv, and she will make things right.

Then Krishna responds, "Yeah, let's assume she does," but then what about Balwant? Balwant was about to murder Shakti when he found his handkerchief. Garv will not be spared. Pratigya's direction is all about law and order, but Balwant isn't interested in following the rules.

This is the only point on which I agree with Krishna; however, he has sort of instilled in Garv the fear that Pratigya will hand him over to the police, because when Kriti hears everything and tells Krishna that he is wrong for not telling Pratigya and that she will tell her, Garv goes down on his knees and begs Kriti not to do this because Mama will put me in jail and I want to stay here.🥺 that broke my heart.

The old Krishna reappeared today, creating a ruckus when SS stayed silent by breaking and throwing things, only to be silenced by SS when he threw a pale of water on Krishna's face to calm him down.

SS has ordered that no one tell Pratigya anything, and that anyone who tries will be thrown out of the house; he also claims that Balwant will not only hurt Garv, but will also wipe out the Thakur family (point again)

The noose is tightening around Krishna, however, as Dhaara discovers that Raadhe is among Thakurs' loyal men. Balwant is now convinced that one of the Thakurs is to blame for his son's death. So it's now Balwant vs Thakurs. Pratigya is still on the lookout for the last person Raadhe talked with.

It's Pratigya vs Thakurs at home (this is the most heartbreaking). Krishna is obviously wrong in keeping the truth from Pratigya; he does not trust Pratigya to save her own son, even though Garv is not clearly at fault, and this hurts💔. I didn't expect Krishna to do this, given that he is battling Pratigya and Balwant. It's a simple clash in Kriya's ideologies, as we saw in season 1, and SS is siding with Krishna.

This, however, is what sets Kriya apart; they are two very different people who are bonded by love. They can't be apart, and I'm hoping that this incident doesn't sever their bond.

Your thoughts?

Hi, very good post. Krishna's fear about Balwant is right, he very cunning. Let us see what is going to happen.

Originally posted by manissha

Hi, very good post. Krishna's fear about Balwant is right, he very cunning. Let us see what is going to happen.

True but hiding from Pratigya is wrong. His mistrust is wrong here.