Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Renee Dhyani enters as Darsh's sister Namrata- the new antagonist

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Source : etimes 

link: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/renee-dhyani-to-play-the-antagonist-in-aapki-nazron-ne-samjha/articleshow/81654073.cms

Actress Renee Dhyani, who was last seen as the antagonist in Yeh Teri Galiyan, which ended in February last year, is all set to join the cast of Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha. The show features Vijayendra Kumeria of Udann fame and Richa Rathore as the lead couple. Renee will play the antagonist.

While she remained unavailable for comment, a source associated with the show informed us, “We are all set to introduce a new twist in the storyline and needed a strong performer to play the part of the antagonist. We have roped in Renee Dhyani to essay Vijayendra’s sister in the show. She is expected to commence the shoot in a day or two.”

I also checked her Instagram, she is wearing the same white outfit as the lady in today's precap. There is post where she says she is all set to take the revenge for her grandfather, father and brother. So seems like she is either some cousin who was taken in by the Ravals after her family was destroyed or some old family jani dushman's daughter. This twist sounds definitely better and way interesting than the intolerable Vanlata and Gunjan drama.  

Edited by chitra_rao - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for sharing

Hope so she will bring some positivity in the show. But as per precap she looks like negative one🤔

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here in this serial possitive characters de zyada negative charecters jyada horahe hain 😢😢

Ab I think stuppid gunjan and she ( new sister) will bound and make life hell for nandini and for us day by day I think

Raval house became a kabootar khana everybody is shifting there now 

Kitchen politics uhhh yaar is this character in bengali version is also there?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Here in this serial possitive characters de zyada negative charecters jyada horahe hain 😢😢

Ab I think stuppid gunjan and she ( new sister) will bound and make life hell for nandini and for us day by day I think

No idea about bengali version🤔 but yes Rawal house becomes kabootar khana I agree with that. Why so many useless characters are there cannot understand at all

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

How many vamps ?????????

This is not a typical saas-bahu drama only - writers.....PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE INTO ONE

When I came across this show I thought wow... finally itv got something different than trp shows.... makers proved me wrong so soon!

Here is what I would love to watch regardless of original story:

- No eye donating/exchanging melodrama PLEASE... is not possible...or that easy in real.

- no kitchen politics.... multiple/forced marriages !

- no to much of 'tyag ni devi/dev' - please keep it close to reality

- want to watch more of the struggle of darsh in attempt to live a close to normal life

- nandini & family ... helping him...in that aim with minor obstacles...

- may show charmy insecurities or parul's plotting after a while... not to the killing people level!!!!!

- do not add tooooo many unnecessary characters.... will watch darsh story 18/22 minutes every day!

- keep it finite series and show the core of the show.... darsh-nandini journey with darsh disability and nanadini being able to do her dream business with darsh and family help.......

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree!!! what's with every damn Dwarka-vasi shifting to Rawal house!!! 😡Ghar hai ya dharamshala 😵

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This charater is there in form of mouli malick 

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A4Anjie

How many vamps ?????????

This is not a typical saas-bahu drama only - writers.....PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE INTO ONE

When I came across this show I thought wow... finally itv got something different than trp shows.... makers proved me wrong so soon!

- No eye donating/exchanging melodrama PLEASE... is not possible...or that easy in real.

- want to watch more of the struggle of darsh in attempt to live a close to normal life

- may show charmy insecurities or parul's plotting after a while... not to the killing people level!!!!!

- do not add tooooo many unnecessary characters.... will watch darsh story 18/22 minutes every day!

- keep it finite series and show the core of the show.... darsh-nandini journey with darsh disability and nanadini being able to do her dream business with darsh and family help.......

Had this been possible they would have done it as soon as Darsh lost his eyesight after all they are millionaires they have no shortage of money.

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chitra_rao

I completely agree!!! what's with every damn Dwarka-vasi shifting to Rawal house!!! 😡Ghar hai ya dharamshala 😵

Exactly deeranie/chachis sister coming with her hubby and staying at rawel house😳🙄😬 does that make any sense even though she is known from child hood😳🙄🤣 even if she is disowned by her dad her sister can accommodate her in different house right

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A4Anjie

How many vamps ?????????

I am done with these daily kitchen politics now gun will try to mess up arround nandini and blame her uhhh🙄🙄😳😳😳 and we will be pulling our hair