Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

DV is back. He is shouting Rajwat's bahu has kidnapped and police couldn't fine her. Some thing like that. Kidnapper had asked Veer to meet him alone and Veer went they kidnapped Veer.

Thank you, Kate ❤️ interesting.. 

Jai keeps making mistakes

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

You think they will break her out of prison. 

🤣🤣🤣

I thought veer is pretending to be a patient Vikram a paramedic and Birju ambulance driver according to BTS costumes.

Even I thought he same. They might not break the prison but some acting will be done to divert kidnapper's mind. Now they might be knowing someone in the family giving away the information.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Thank you, Kate ❤️ interesting.. 

Jai keeps making mistakes

Jai , does mistakes and they somehow have to drag this track till Megha returns.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail

You think they will break her out of prison. 

🤣🤣🤣

I thought veer is pretending to be a patient Vikram a paramedic and Birju ambulance driver according to BTS costumes.

So they really are planning to infiltrate the prison 🤣 it will be interesting to watch. Some funny scenes too.

caller123 thumbnail

So they really are planning to infiltrate the prison 🤣 it will be interesting to watch. Some funny scenes too.

I am excited for ME now🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't mind who ever Nandini marries apart from Jai. I want Birju to marry Nandu . He can stand against Rani Sa even. I want to see clash of these two titans. Rani Sa and Birju. It will be interesting.😆

Even i want to see someone take her down but this story is heading in a direction in which everyone loves ranisa. Arun fits that role better. I really don't understand why everyone loves her though. Unless Cvs are willing to make major changes to the plot it is not likely to happen.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail

I am excited for ME now🤣

Yeaaaah me too 

Yaso1.0 thumbnail

Gotta go... Work 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don't know why they need a patient to infiltrate the prison. It's likely something else.😆

caller123 thumbnail

Even i want to see someone take her down but this story is heading in a direction in which everyone loves ranisa. Arun fits that role better. I really don't understand why everyone loves her though. Unless Cvs are willing to make major changes to the plot it is not likely to happen.

It can happen with us. We should not leave CVS until they give Birju and Nandini. Don't forget who we are. Gangsters.🤣🤣