Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I know we all want the university track to start. What kind of things are you ladies wanting to see in that track? To me, things like Veer getting possessive over Rani about her college friends is childish. He is too mature for that. I was thinking they will likely have it running in the background and continue other tracks simultaneously?

Even I was thinking the same. Apart from what you mentioned  I like to see her struggle as she chose mechanical engineering which will be mostly boys are doing. Veer can be a mentor to her when sometimes she feels she cannot do it anymore. 

I had gone through that and my family and friends only uplifted me and mentored me and I didn't give up/

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know we all want the university track to start. What kind of things are you ladies wanting to see in that track? To me, things like Veer getting possessive over Rani about her college friends is childish. He is too mature for that. I was thinking they will likely have it running in the background and continue other tracks simultaneously?

i think for jealousy track, birju is sufficient😆

maybe some tracks that could really build their relation and make it stronger

but most of all i want the accident case to be over fast

they are dragging it too much 

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I want the University track to start slowly chugging 

i wish they would do one track at a time and then move to another

cause if they did a lot of tracks at the same time, they would not give a proper closure to it

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bauji n university track n her dreams were the main concept of the serial

So all other should’ve revolved as other tracks parallel to it

Solo Uni track  would be boring 

The below are my 8 specifics for the serial makers if not I will request Dishi or other FF writers to pen it down 

Visiting professor 

Veer’s college acquaintance now Rai’s Lady professor 

Rani’s diploma college acquaintance now here with her, who was her mischief buddy during diploma college times

sports between professor n students ..... seeing her on other side doc Saab would go bonkers

Girls drooling over the professor 

Boys or a professor drooling over her

At home they they talk of mechanical engineering n medicine combination - example   Jaipur foot

They As a power couple of doctor n engineer win accolades for their joint effort inventions 

That is why the promise to see she studies engineering was made by veer to Ramu kaka during the pagphera ceremony 

Let them slowly chug along

Originally posted by: scorp1AN

i wish they would do one track at a time and then move to another

cause if they did a lot of tracks at the same time, they would not give a proper closure to it

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorp1AN

i think for jealousy track, birju is sufficient😆

maybe some tracks that could really build their relation and make it stronger

but most of all i want the accident case to be over fast

they are dragging it too much 

I think so too. But I also admire their relationship that neither of them feel threatened by Birju, Kiara etc. I want it to stay that way. Jealousy is meh. Slight possessiveness is cute. Anything over the top is toxic. 😆

I also want the accident case to be done with. I think this happened in the last track too. They drag it too much in the end where we all get frustrated.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think so too. But I also admire their relationship that neither of them feel threatened by Birju, Kiara etc. I want it to stay that way. Jealousy is meh. Slight possessiveness is cute. Anything over the top is toxic. 😆

I also want the accident case to be done with. I think this happened in the last track too. They drag it too much in the end where we all get frustrated.

Ditto twinnie. I too want it to remain like that. They don't suspect eachother and I love it. Slight possessiveness is ok that is also better with College friends of Rani. Birju is pure lover. He loves Rani but when he got to know Rani is married to Veer only things he did were to keep her happy in her married life. That is real love and I want Birju's character to remain same. 

Rani never thought Kiara as a threat and she trusts her Doctor Saab on that. Same way Veer trusts Rani on Birju. Please let it remain. Even in my family we have trust like that. My bro or my parents they always trust each other and I find it's really nice.

We all re fed up with car accident track as it started in he 2nd episode and still going on.