Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed this show from the beginning but I might get some chappals for saying this .. the build-up to romance kind of messed with the storytelling of SAAKH. Which they’re fixing, they’re adding back layers to the stroryline. This is one of the last shows that should be under review  Anokhi stopped asking “why why why” and started self-reflecting & fighting again. The turn with Shaurya finally opposing badi-ma is also a good step. I also like that they brought Shaan & Aastha back in. Many catalyst for the story were missing  but they’re back.  Instead of putting shows on alert .. they should support them especially bc they’re providing entertainment during difficult life and filming times 🤓

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moksha89

This must’ve been on page 20 🤣 or it as too late for me last night 😆

No idea what you're talking about 🤣

moksha89 thumbnail

Also annoyed bc the show gave the VIEWERS what they wanted & yet they’re still having to watch their backs?!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKian

Ikr🥺 and shows like yeh rishta still going on 

They gonna ruwh it now to give it a decent ending...ahir probably will never return 🥺😭

Looks like that😭..yaa Yeh rista...from yrs it's going on...people like such craps😵😵

Yaa...rushed ending it will get

moksha89 thumbnail

No idea what you're talking about 🤣

Was looking for RaghVi AT for my button comment - lol ended up posting here 🤣

You found it for me ! I flipped all the way to pg 15 and gave up. But I think I just wasn’t reading properly 

Real talk: my brain properly is still not functioning 😆

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I’ve enjoyed this show from the beginning but I might get some chappals for saying this .. the build-up to romance kind of messed with the storytelling of SAAKH. Which they’re fixing, they’re adding back layers to the stroryline. This is one of the last shows that should be under review  Anokhi stopped asking “why why why” and started self-reflecting & fighting again. The turn with Shaurya finally opposing badi-ma is also a good step. I also like that they brought Shaan & Aastha back in. Many catalyst for the story were missing  but they’re back.  Instead of putting shows on alert .. they should support them especially bc they’re providing entertainment during difficult life and filming times 🤓

Even I followed it from start only..yaa finally Shaurya had started to oppose his Bm👍🏼..it was Cong on track..I wanted to c more of that...so many things r to be explored..now this sudden change ☹️

SRKian thumbnail

I couldn't care less about the lead and their romance tbh😆 I'm into purely ahir and his dynamics with shaurya agree @bold .Trp is also decent then why🥺

moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Same for me too 😊 Occasionally did see some nice Dhara and Gautam scenes on the tv but my attention was drawn by Raavi's breakdown scene.. I was impressed by her acting and beauty. and then noticed Shiva.. slowly learned about their story and all - such fabulous chemistry.. what luck the initial actress had to cancel due to another show then. 

I am catching up on the series, I am now post leap - Pandya family is assuming R phone calls to loverboy  Dev are from Raavi 😆 Makes me wonder R keep stalking Dev all the time and he is not picking up the phone 😆

On instagram I keep up with recent scenes of shivi ❤️ but... I could need more shivi shots

Raavi is so bubbly! She’s positive and bright that it was so hard to avoid enjoying her scenes

Shiva’s angry young but just/fair man falls in line with the type of MLs that I enjoy,

Honestly, I feel Dev and Rishika are too naive to be married. After all this time, she had NO idea what his family was like?! I dunno there’s a lot there. I can’t dislike them bc they fall into the “pyaar kiya toh darna kya” bucket and didn’t realize (mostly rishika) that marriage is different from dating. Dev created a self-made problem and Rishika is still childish.

Anyway, Gombi & Dhara are couple goals. I liked Kinshuk from his role in Afsar Bitiya. He’s always a sweet type of supportive dude 

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like that😭..yaa Yeh rista...from yrs it's going on...people like such craps😵😵

Yaa...rushed ending it will get

Stupid sp.Always doing the same thing with good shows😡

moksha89 thumbnail

I couldn't care less about the lead and their romance tbh😆 I'm into purely ahir and his dynamics with shaurya agree @bold .Trp is also decent then why🥺

Yes! I love the interactions btwn the two! Also, Ahir seems to be Shaurya’s only sort-of friend 😆