•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs!

Pratigya should be backing off of Balwant's case now. She asked Balwant if he had killed Raadhe, as if he would tell herπŸ€ͺ

Her first step should be to look into Balwant's involvement in Raadhe's death, and she should leave the case as soon as it becomes clear that Balwant killed Raadhe; how can she support a murderer? I'm sure her sense of justice and morality will not allow it, and despite knowing Raadhe was innocent, Balwant killed him anyway.

If our Mahaan CVs don't drag any longer, I believe her attempt to learn more about the man with whom Raadhe spoke last, as seen in the precap, would soon lead to the truth being revealed.

What about the fingerprints, too? Pratigya told Krishna that the samples had already been sent to forensics, uska kaa? CVS must have forgotten about them.

Yes, Pratigya must know the truth now. I don't think she will back out from the case, she will try to find out the real culprit hopefully with the help of Krishna 😍. I think somebodyelse is the real culprit,not garv not Samar, I doubt Dhara is responsible for it πŸ˜„, how i can't say now. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Agreed. 

I find it alarming that this man Balwant is openly declaring that he will kill the 'killer' of his son to Pratigya and she's still his lawyer. 

Also the fact that Garv peed his pants and no one is bothering to change the poor boy's clothes, give him shower and clean up the urine. Instead he's sitting on Sajjan's Bench with urine soaked jeans. Chee!