•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys. Sorry if this quite off topic, but I'm seeking help in order for me to face this big problem of mine. 

I love watching k-dramas, in fact I'm addicted to the extent that I don't want to be disturbed while watching. Recently, I was diagnosed with UTI and the pain is real. I'm having a hard time to pee and can't move my hips quickly. I guess, I got this because I'm holding my pee for hours just because I'm watching. Is there anyone here who face the same difficulty as mine? How did you manage it? 

Nope. I dont face it. Yes I love dramas but not at the cost of my health. Health above all. You should also make health ur priority. Dramas arent going anywhere. They will be there. 

I have been watching kdramas for so long..never faced such a problem. You know you can always pause a drama and do your thing be it eating, peeing, or anything. 

Binge watch and enjoy the dramas but don't let them affect your sleep schedule and health. 

Your Health >> Dramas

Gosh, it's painful. I am prone to UTIs too, but its a body tendency, not because of watching K dramas at a stretch. 🥴 When I heard it can eventually affect your kidneys, I have become mindful of my lifestyle. 

Watch, binge watch, but every scene u dislike, find boring, predicatable, hate, get up n go 😉

Yes, I must diligently get up and go the comfort room immediately as needed. Having UTI is no joke, late realization for me..

Binge-watch is a bit okay as long as it won't adversely affect your health, mental state, and lifestyle. K-dramas are so in nowadays that those who are watching them seem to copy almost everything about Korea.  

Don't be lazy to do your thing or eat, you can just pause whatever you are watching. That is just there. :D

A friend of mine suggested that I must see a therapist in a way that this may lead to addiction and may affect my mental state. Does anyone of you have a  good experience working with a therapist or counselor?

You can also try to watch a running drama. This way you won't be able to binge and will progressively learn to watch dramas in a more healthy way.