Cons of Watching

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 days ago

Hello guys. Sorry if this quite off topic, but I'm seeking help in order for me to face this big problem of mine. 

I love watching k-dramas, in fact I'm addicted to the extent that I don't want to be disturbed while watching. Recently, I was diagnosed with UTI and the pain is real. I'm having a hard time to pee and can't move my hips quickly. I guess, I got this because I'm holding my pee for hours just because I'm watching. Is there anyone here who face the same difficulty as mine? How did you manage it? 

Posted: 6 days ago

Nope. I dont face it. Yes I love dramas but not at the cost of my health. Health above all. You should also make health ur priority. Dramas arent going anywhere. They will be there. 

Posted: 6 days ago

I have been watching kdramas for so long..never faced such a problem. You know you can always pause a drama and do your thing be it eating, peeing, or anything. 

Binge watch and enjoy the dramas but don't let them affect your sleep schedule and health. 

Your Health >> Dramas

Posted: 2 days ago

Gosh, it's painful. I am prone to UTIs too, but its a body tendency, not because of watching K dramas at a stretch. 🥴 When I heard it can eventually affect your kidneys, I have become mindful of my lifestyle. 

Watch, binge watch, but every scene u dislike, find boring, predicatable, hate, get up n go 😉

Posted: a day ago

Yes, I must diligently get up and go the comfort room immediately as needed. Having UTI is no joke, late realization for me..

Asian Shows