Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Ahir-Shaurya face off vs. Anokhi’s realization: what was better?

Poll

Which was the Best Scene of Today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

There were too many things in today's episode.. But the only part I kept on seeing again and again and again was that dialogue banter between Shaurya and Ahir... Damn... They are written so critically.. . 

I loved these two today.. Way more than Anokhi's realization of her love🤣 am I normal?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haha even i love both of them🤣

Worthy to watch shaurya and Ahir😉

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

There were too many things in today's episode.. But the only part I kept on seeing again and again and again was that dialogue banter between Shaurya and Ahir... Damn... They are written so critically.. . 

I loved these two today.. Way more than Anokhi's realization of her love🤣 am I normal?

Yes yes yes.... Am shipping this pair.... They are just too good... And have been watching this scene only of the entire episode today.... 

U are absolutely normal.... If not we all are abnormal 🤣

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

I can't get over Sauhir. 🤣 I mean Shaurya started as soon as he opened his eyes after fever. One look at ACP n he gt his energy back. Such is the power of their love. 😝🤣

Edited by jhankarbeats87 - 3 years ago
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ahir knew that Shaurya will be in Anokhi room 🤣he said jo log nahi dekh sakte mai dekh sakta hu 😲

How he comforted Anokhi when she was getting all awkward explaining why Shaurya is in her room 👏

Ahir and Shaurya chemistry is too good maaza aagaya unka scene dekh ka 😆

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sejal and everyone.

I guess I haven't introduced myself to people on this forum. I am not aware about the rules etc and how introduction here takes place. But you guys can call me Megz.

There are very few itv I have watched and I am currently on a break with after college ended and job is yet to start.

This forum is buzzing and is fun to be where I enjoy reading different interpretations and analysis of a literary work with a message.

Sorry for the long intro.

Coming back to topic. Shauhir scene was the best today. Shaurya ko dekh ke laga hi nahi ki woh faint hua tha jaiase hi usne constable  aka  acp ko dekha he got a energy boost. He behaves like a jealous boyfriend in front of Ahir had he not been there maybe he would have let Nikki dominated him and caress for him.

The scene was short but a real good one. I wish it would have been a little longer. Anokhi's realisation was neither expected nor required.

I am team Shauhir all the way. Just excited to watch tomorrow when probably ACP will help professor to escape and professor will be like dude I can do it myself.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Yes yes yes.... Am shipping this pair.... They are just too good... And have been watching this scene only of the entire episode today.... 

U are absolutely normal.... If not we all are abnormal 🤣

Thank you for proving that I am normal 🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

I can't get over Sauhir. 🤣 I mean Shaurya started as soon as he opened his eyes after fever. One look at ACP n he gt his energy back. Such is the power of their love. 😝🤣

Dekho na yaar... 

That look he gives to Anokhi and Ahir seeing them in her hostel room.. Hadhh hai... Matlab itna romantic time toh pure hostel scene mein nai tha.... 

Ahir and Shaurya definitely has better chemistry than ShaKhi I feel... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Ahir knew that Shaurya will be in Anokhi room 🤣he said jo log nahi dekh sakte mai dekh sakta hu 😲

How he comforted Anokhi when she was getting all awkward explaining why Shaurya is in her room 👏

Ahir and Shaurya chemistry is too good maaza aagaya unka scene dekh ka 😆

Imagine, he was comforting her and Shaurya looked at them in a delusional shaki pati form... 

How cruel... And after all that she falls for Shaurya and not Ahir... Crap this show... 

I am ShaKhi fan.. But sense kuch bhi nai hai.. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago

One can't deny that ShauHir has that spunk, that chemistry yk? 😆 Their nain matakka's, making fun of each other & calling ajeeb names even for the sake of being jealous is what sets them apart. I love the dangerous stares they share too 🔥😂

They also have same kind of build, the height & also both are very good looking men & if we talk about today's scene, it was very entertaining 🤣