Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

7th april Episode nd Precap

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

-I really like bangle conversation in todays epi between nandni nd darsh.

-I also think how will they manage abt sawa rupaya just like bansuri 

-Song selection was perfect

- Nirali and Rakla comes in rawal house to stay, means in future gunjan nd rakla scenes comes up nd shobhit comes to know abt the reality of gunjan

-In precap i think the girl is charmi, may be she will play as vamp in future.

Overall todays epi was good except milkman scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

-I really like bangle conversation in todays epi between nandni nd darsh.

-I also think how will they manage abt sawa rupaya just like bansuri 

-Song selection was perfect

- Nirali and Rakla comes in rawal house to stay, means in future gunjan nd rakla scenes comes up nd shobhit comes to know abt the reality of gunjan

Overall todays epi was good except milkman scene.

No no how come charmi turns negative no not at all yaar I really don’t want shobhit marryin gunjan plz plz yaar meri avaz untak koi pahunchao 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

No no how come charmi turns negative no not at all yaar I really don’t want shobhit marryin gunjan plz plz yaar meri avaz untak koi pahunchao 

no i think so in precap the girl might be charmi ,i am not sure actually they didnt show the face properly. I dont want charmi and parul turns negative 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the update🤗

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no i think so in precap the girl might be charmi ,i am not sure actually they didnt show the face properly. I dont want charmi and parul turns negative 

Parul does turn negative if we go according to the original Storyline, btw they might turn Charmi negative,since they have to manage without actress playing Rajvi for 2 weeks since she has tested COVID positive 

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh

look like a new face to me..😕

kal dekhenge...

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

Parul does turn negative if we go according to the original Storyline, btw they might turn Charmi negative,since they have to manage without actress playing Rajvi for 2 weeks since she has tested COVID positive 

Yes they might chnge charmi behaviour for few days becaz rajvee will not be there for few days in serial they said she is out of town. In every other serials leads or other imp chatacter tested for covid either they get kidnaped or shown as out of town. Story nd trp both get affected.😒

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: favjassi

I wish they cancel gun-shobhit alliance and focus on darsh-nandini with shobhit-charmi side story.

Why don't they think of shades in character ?????? to many vamps/negative characters!!!!!!

They can marry shobhit-charmy and .... have some shades in charmy after wedding.... like feeling insecure as family focus on nandini - darsh... or feeling neglected as shobhit too more with his brother.... 

SHOULD not change charmi in to gunjan like crap (she is the doctor, must not stoop that low)........ just minor .... stunts here and there to get attention.....will add masala to the story.... 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes they might chnge charmi behaviour for few days becaz rajvee will not be there for few days in serial they said she is out of town. In every other serials leads or other imp chatacter tested for covid either they get kidnaped or shown as out of town. Story nd trp both get affected.😒

Here they can focus on darsh-nandini .... gradual build up.... with shobhit-charmi..... guilt trip ...

and ....buid up to expose gunjan-vanlata... until rajvee retrurns....

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish they cancel gun-shobhit alliance and focus on darsh-nandini with shobhit-charmi side story.

Why don't they think of shades in character ?????? to many vamps/negative characters!!!!!!

They can marry shobhit-charmy and .... have some shades in charmy after wedding.... like feeling insecure as family focus on nandini - darsh... or feeling neglected as shobhit too more with his brother.... 

SHOULD not change charmi in to gunjan like crap (she is the doctor, must not stoop that low)........ just minor .... stunts here and there to get attention.....will add masala to the story.... 

hey i dont know why in almost all serials CV gives imp to less educated or village gal then professionally qualified. They made alliance of rich nd professionally qualified boy with school pass gal or village gal ( ruin accent of village gal too). I m not saying that village gal are less educated but in serial they show like dat, i think audience love to see couples like dat nd they dont do opposite pairing ( like gal is more educated then boy). In reality no professionally qualified boy like to marry just school passout gal or with huge age gaap😅.So in this case also CV will going to make alliance of gunjan nd shobhit not with doctor nd shobhit...bcaz charmi is doctor😊