Posted: 2 years ago

Please plssssssss update soon yaar. Can't wait now

Originally posted by AliChase

Will update by today

Waiting for your precious update

Chapter 96

Veer ran into the house. Balwant was standing in the way. Veer tried to stop but he slid ahead, Pawan was standing ahead of Pawan. Seeing Veer, he quickly jumped behind. Balwant, startled by Veer’s suddenly running, fell down.

Bani laughed at that.

“Veer!! Baccha hai kya? Yeh kya harkat hai?” Balwant shouted. Veer helped him but the excitement was still high. He turned into an eagle and zoomed like a cat at 3 AM.

Everyone was surprised.

“Veer!!” Pawan exclaimed happily. Veer turned human again and hugged Pawan.

“Chachu, I don’t know how or why but I’m super happy. Day after tomorrow, party mere honor mein because I’m back in my cheel avatar.” Veer exclaimed.

“Tum logo ki party kab khatam hoti hai?” Bani shook her head.

“Bani!!” Meera exclaimed at her state. Blood on her clothes. It was mess. She was in the same wedding outfit. “Kya hua hai tujhe? Tu theek toh hai?” She started panicking.

“Haan, Meera di. Main bikul theek hun.” Bani calmed down Meera.

“Bani, par hua kya hai tumhe? Koi problem toh nahi hai?” Balwant asked.

Sam told them the story, missing out on the details of what the secret was. Sam and Veer both played on that they too didn’t know what the secret was. The Singhanias were surprised.

“Acchi baat yeh hui ki abh Parikshit hai nahi so we have no trouble ahead. Yeh sabse acchi baat hui. Shukla bhi khatam. Accha hua uske saath.” Balwant grinned. He raised his whiskey glass and took the drink. “To Singhanias…”

All the Singhania men took a drink. Veer looked at Bani. The party seemed to have already begun. Veer walked to her.

“Gharwali, now that we’re off with all the problems, plan kya hai?” Veer asked with a wink.

“Hmmm… plan hai ki I’m going to concentrate on my career then finish my post-grad.” Bani said with a grin, knowingly teasing him. He pulled her to himself.

“Main hum dono ki baat kar raha hai.”

“Hum dono? Hum dono ka kya?” Bani tried to act innocent. Veer raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“You and me…” He pointed to himself and her with his finger “aur humara private time.”

“Abhi toh party chal rahi hai.”

“Party puri raat chalegi, sweetheart.”

Bani laughed and started running around. The rest of the family didn’t mind them. Bani ran up and Veer flew up swiftly. He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside their room. He pinned her against the door and cornered her. The two looked into each other’s eyes. The air had started to get heavy with lust. Bani could feel the kiss coming. She closed her eyes and waited for it. The air blew around the room but the kiss didn’t come. She opened her eyes. Veer was close to her. Close enough that she could feel his heartbeat and his breathing but he didn’t exactly kiss her. His lips twisted in a grin knowing that even she wanted it as much as he did.

“You know what, tum sahi keh rahi thi. We shou-” Veer never got to finish his sentence. Bani grabbed his throat pinning him against the door. The scales flashing. Her eyes challenging. Veer sighed. He loved the way she demanded what she wanted. She would be a little shy at first but soon enough the naagin inside took up its space and Bani would get that firecracker. She was no shy bride when she was in that side. She was confident of what she wanted and took it.

She didn’t leave a second to make it obvious that she was his Queen too. His heart was her kingdom as much as Naaglok was. She conquered it long ago but now, she proudly claimed it.

“You don’t want to play games with me, Veer Singhania. Kyuki agar meri baari aayi toh saat janam bhi kam pad jaayenge mera attention paane ke liye.” She commented. Veer chuckled and pulled her by her waist.

“Mujhe tricks bohot acche se aate hai, Gharwali. All it takes is fifteen minutes and you’ll be begging me.”

Bani gave him a confident look.

“I don’t have a habit of that, cheel. Better hoga ki aadat daal lo ise yaad karne ki.”

“Sweetheart, tell that to yourself when you’ll be moaning my name.”

“How about we see that when we’re there? Tum sirf garajne waale badal jaise ho.”

Veer pushed her against the door hard. The two could feel each other’s bodies.

“Challenge accepted.” Veer grinned.

The two went into the shower together. While the water cleaned them up, they let their own steam off.

--

Bani had returned to her regular schedule. The few months had been the most peaceful, in a supernatural sense, since she had found out she was a naagin. The whole journey had taught Bani a lot of lessons. She had come across Jay’s family. At first, it was a little odd but she then found out that they themselves had found out everything that Jay had done. From several attempts to murder her to all the wrongs, Jay had done to some other naag-naagins.

Bani looked at the one picture she had of Jay. She sighed. Jay was bad. Bani didn’t regret that Jay was killed. She had sworn in to protect Naagvansh. Jay had tried to betray them. She could have forgiven betrayal to her several times, it was just in her nature. She had shared a soft corner for Hriday. Jay was the first person she had felt such a strong connection to. Bani didn’t miss Jay as who he turned out to be. She missed the Jay that was there before he became Adi-Naag.

Bani couldn’t explain why she felt like she was responsible for Jay’s family. Snakes were never nurturing like that. They’re born independent and don’t spend a lot of time nurturing those who aren’t their blood-related people. Yet, she would often take news from Mathurs. Balwant wasn’t particularly pleased with it. Their own issues with Mathur's would never end.

“Bani, it is not your responsibility to care for Jay’s family.” Divya commented. Bani did talk to Divya quite a bit. Of course, she had no idea about the supernatural part of her life but she could tell rest.

“I know, yaar. But for some reason I feel responsible. Matlab, Jay aur main engaged the. Kitna sabh mess ho gaya uske baad. I didn’t even speak to them about what happened.” Bani explained twirling into the chair.

“Careful, Bani, pata chala tumhara pati pura possessive hoke sankipan mein kuch kar baitha.” Divya teased with a chuckle. Bani laughed.

“Hello, ladies. Kya ho raha hai? Done with the new ad campaign idea?” Their boss put himself between the two women.

“Yeah. Almost done. Mere hisaab se we should go for two photoshoots, then a few videos for social media and a few ad shoot.” Bani started to explain. Bani knew her stuff well. She knew her team’s strong points and weak points. She utilized their strengths really well and tried to cover their weak parts.

“Sometimes I don’t know what is more interesting about you. Tumhari khoobsurati ya phir tumhara talent.” He commented. Latika rubbed her temples in annoyance when he started again.

“Varun sir, aapke approvals chahiye inn saare porjects pe. Sports campaign humne pura kar liya hai. Aap final dekhlo phir hum client ko send kar denge.” Latika added.

Mohit and Abeer chuckled. Latika had been in this team the longest. Hence, she easily got annoyed by Varun, their boss.

“Bani’s good with stuff toh chalta hai.”

“Sir…” The peon came in.

“Kya hua?” Varun asked.

“Sir, bade saab aaye hai aaj yahan.” The peon gossiped.

“What? Nitish Sanchay yahan aaya? Office mein? I’ve hardly ever seen those rich kids show up at office.” Varun said.

“Nitish Sanchay company ke chairman ka beta hai, right?” Bani asked Abeer.

“Haan. He’s in the circle of those rich kids. Chairman ke teen bete hai. Unmein se sabse bada hai Nitish. They’re the kind who live in luxury.

“Yaar, sach mein. Maza aa gaya. Matlab maine toh bas aise hi suggest kiya ki tu aa jaa yaha. We can sit together and spend time. Last tujhe dekha tha jab hum sabh Yogesh ke bachelor party mein the…” Nitish Sanchay came into. The shock was the person who followed Nitish.

A sharp grin on his face. Black and red leather jacket, ripped denim, combat boots, round sunglasses, and that swagger walk. Bani sighed at the sight of her husband. She looked around to see that many other women thought of Veer exactly how Bani did. Only none of them had firsthand experienced the annoyance that he could create.

‘What is he doing here?’ Bani thought. Varun quickly went up to them.

“Good morning, sir. Accha laga aaj aapko yahan dekh ke.” Varun went on to butter them.

“Varun, yeh hai Veer. Mere college ka dost hai. We were in the same friends' circle.” Nitish introduced. “Veer, yeh hai Varun, general manager.”

Varun outstretched his hand to shake Veer’s but Veer just stared at it. Raising an eyebrow and gave him a dirty look. Varun drank the insult and put his hand back in his pocket. Abeer and Mohit laughed.

“Bani, isn’t he your-” Divya was the only one who had seen Veer’s photo. Bani quickly silenced her. She didn’t want people to know she was related to ‘the Singhania Family’. Only Divya knew because she had spotted her and Balwant when the two had gone shopping for Meera’s gift.

“Shhh… chup reh.” Bani told her. Veer casually looked around and his eyes stopped at Bani. She looked really hot in the red dress.

“Veer, bas kar. Yahan kisi ko pata nahi hai.” Nitish whispered to Veer. Nitish knew about Bani. Veer had told him earlier but since Bani didn’t want to tell anyone, they kept it under the wraps. Bani had no idea that the two were friends when she had joined the company. She didn’t know until now. Veer chuckled.

“Not my fault. Dil majhboor hai.” Veer commented. Nitish chuckled.

“Tu nahi sudhrega, saale.” Nitish commented. Veer laughed.

“Jo sudhar jaaye aur sambhal jaaye woh Veeranshu Singhania hi nahi.” Veer added.

“Seems like your hero is here.” Divya teased Bani.

“Shut up.” Bani told him.

They returned to their work. Bani went to the storeroom to get something. She heard the door open. By the doorway, the man himself stood. Bani crossed her arms.

“Excuse me, Mister. This is for office use only.” Bani told him.

“Sure, Mrs Singhania. Maine kab mana kiya hai?” Veer asked.

“Agar aap side ho jaaye toh I’ll get back to my work.” Bani suggested. She tried to walk ahead by pushing him aside but Veer caught her hand and turned her around. Closing the door behind her and blocking the way with his hand.

“Excuse me. Yeh kya hai?” Bani asked.

“Well, someone caught my eye aur chance maar raha hun.”

Bani held up her hand, showing him the ring.

“Unfortunately, meri shaadi ho chuki hai. Toh yeh chance kisi aur ke saath try karo.”

“Ufff… kon hai yeh lucky person jiski kismat mein itni khoobsurat biwi likhi hai.”

“Veer, hato. Mujhe kaam hai. I’m not playing with you.”

“We could play if you want. I’m always up for playing.”

“Main nahi interested hun. Abh hato.”

Veer moved back a few steps. Bani was surprised he was giving up so easily. She left but a soft suspicion was growing in her mind. No, she knew him well. He never rests until he gets what he wants. If he wants it, he will have it.

Bani watched him walk back towards Nitish’s cabin. After a while, the team was called for a meeting. Nitish had called the best team which can make the best ad campaign, a few finance people, and set a meeting. A new project had come up and this was really important. Bani spotted Veer sitting in the room. He was busy on his phone.

“Acha, okay. Toh Veer is opening a new branch of his club and he’s thinking of letting us do the advertising part. Abh sabhko pata hi hai ki Singhanias are really huge in the business world. So, this is an important project. Isiliye yeh meeting organize ki hai.” Nitish explained.

Bani looked at Veer who was paying zero attention to it.

“Arrey yaar…” Veer cursed while playing video games.

“Of course, sir. Humari team puri tarah ready hai. We can take on this.” Varun agreed.

“Also, if this goes well, we can get bigger contracts,” Nitish added.

“No issues, sir. Humari team ka kaam toh saare clients ko pasand aa jaate hai. I’m sure Mr. Singhania will also like it.”

“Depends.” Veer commented. Veer was the same everywhere. He was the King everywhere. Whether it is in Cheel gufa or in someone else’s company.

“Bani hai hi itni talented,” Varun added with a look at her. Veer titled his head, looking at Varun. His smile was gone.

“Isn’t it going to be a team effort?” Veer asked.

“Nahi… it is a team effort. I just have a lot more interest in Bani.” Varun commented. Veer put his phone down and turned his chair to face Varun. Bani almost winced.

“Veer jaan le lega iski.” Bani whispered to Divya. Everyone in her team seemed a lot interested in the drama.

“Bani mein interest hai?” Nitish asked.

“I mean, uske kaam pe bharosa hai.” Varun added with awkward laughter. Veer wasn’t amused. Someone was flirting with his wife. His Bani. He started twirling the paperweight next to him. Bani was almost scared that Veer would hurl the paperweight at Varun.

“I think we should discuss whether the client has some preferences.” Bani cut them.

“Veer, koi preference.”

“The preference is that Mr Varun McI-Don't-Care stops flirting.” Veer answered. Bani gulped. Veer was really annoyed.

“Nothing specific,” Nitish answered.

“This is super interesting,” Abeer whispered to Mohit. The two agreed.

“I just wish ki Veer iski band baja de. Saari akal thikaane aa jaayegi iski.”

Chapter 97

Bani walked into the room that Veer was in. She didn’t know if she should be annoyed at his games or laugh at it. Somehow, he got her alone in a room without making it doubtful to others.

He was sitting with his feet up on the table.

“Main puch sakti hun ki yeh kya hai?” Bani asked him.

“Kaam…” Veer answered with a grin.

“Oh, really? So conveniently tumhe advertising company chahiye tumhare club ki advertising ke liye? The clubs which are famous throughout Mumbai already?”

“Haan par when we open it in other cities, tabh toh common nahi hoga na. Tabh ke liye.”

“Cut the crap. Kya chahiye tumhe. Tumhe koi kaam ki baat nahi karni hai.”

“Woah. Tum kya saare clients ke saath aise hi baat karti ho?”

Bani raised an eyebrow.

“What? I’m also a client of yours, Mrs Singhania.” He added.

“Then I guess hume sirf kaam ki baat karni chahiye.”

“Sure. Take a seat.”

Bani sat down next to Veer.

“Toh bataiye, kya idea hai aapke dimaag mein.”

“Idea toh kayi saare hai par un sabhko apply karne ki freedom nahi hai.” He winked at her. Bani gripped the pen and tapped it on her notepad. Veer was enjoying it. “Tum batao. Tumhare dimaag mein kya chal raha hai?”

Bani took a deep breath and started thinking. Then after a moment, she started talking about her idea. Veer just stared at her. She turned and suddenly realized that the distance between them was very close. She could smell his scent. The soft smell of his shampoo gave a sign that he had just done shampoo in the morning. His eyes intensely gazing at her.

“Kya dekh rahe ho?”

“Tumhare hot aur sizzling looks. Aankhen kahin aur dekhti hi nahi hai.”

“C..can we fo..focus.” Bani cursed herself mentally for stuttering like that. She’s not usually flustered like that with Veer. She is always on the same match but there were times when Bani couldn’t deny herself that her husband had the ability to turn tables so quickly that she would fall into the trap of his beauty. Veer grinned.

“Tumhe toh abhi ho raha hai, mera dil toh tabse aise hi dhadak raha hai jabse tumhe dekha hai…”

His scent was overwhelmingly nice. Not to mention, it kept reminding her of their last night. Bani shook her head to brush off those thoughts. They were highly NSFW.

“Main keh rahi thi ki we should try these ones out. Like they go well with the party themed. A good try would be tying up with party planners.” Bani tried to concentrate. Bani suddenly felt fingers slowly tracing up her legs. She swiftly turned to him. His thought were far from the matter they were here for. “Veeranshu…”

“Sun raha hun. Continue.”

“You need to stop.”

“You don’t like it? Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, kal raat ko kaafi accha laga tha.”

“Apne haath aur apni iraado ko control mein rakho.”

Veer took his hand off her and put it up in the air in surrender but the grin stayed. He was enjoying teasing her.

Veer pulled her chair closer. She could feel her heart racing.

“Kyuki tumhe bhi pata hai ki hum dono ek hi cheez ke baare mein soch rahe hai.” He said in a whisper. Bani looked at him. She could deny it but he’d catch that lie faster than she can say Veer. Veer put his arms on both sides of her chair. “Lately, mere paas time hi itna hai ki sirf tumhare baare mein sochta hun. Every single thing I’ve wanted to do to you since I saw you.”

“Veeranshu… I work here.”

“Mujhe pata hai. Par phir bhi tum wahi soch rahi ho jo main soch raha hun.”

Bani’s scales flashed. Veer slowly brushed his fingers on her arms. Teasingly moving it.

“Veer…”

Veer grabbed her face and kissed her. That was it. Bani couldn’t think. He pulled away quickly. Bani would have hissed if she didn’t control herself.

“We’ll finish this fantasy sometime later. Till then, Adios.” Veer winked as he got up. He corrected his jacket and waved his finger at her. Then walked out of the room. Bani walked out and saw Veer walkout in the most Veer fashion possible. A large grin on his face, really pleased with himself.

“Veeranshu Singhania, tum…” Bani gripped the pen. She returned to her table and tapped the pen on the notebook furiously. He’s playing with the snake. The eagle was on his hunt but the snake was not far away.

When the day at work was over, Bani drove right over to Veer’s club. She knew he was there because Sam had told her in the morning that they were going to the club to check up on it. She passed the keys to the valet and walked right in.

Ponky and Daksh saw her. When they noticed her expression, they decided not to mess with her. Veer was busy talking to someone. The two brothers already knew Bani was going to get Veer straight.

Bani grabbed Veer by his collar.

“Tum khud ko samajhte kya ho?” She demanded. Veer grinned.

“Hmmm… samajhne ki zaroorat nahi hai, mujhe pata hai main tumhara pati hun.”

“Yes and who gave you the permission to go around playing and just walk away like nothing happened?”

“Kya? Tumne hi kaha that ki tumhe focus karna tha. Main toh bas-”

Bani pulled him and kissed him. Veer wasn’t expecting that and it took her by surprised. A second later someone whistled and Bani pulled away. Her face flushed red. She had kissed him in a room full of people.

“Thanks… you guys continue.” Veer offered everyone in the club. He showed her the way up to his cabin. Upstairs, there was a small room. It was slightly rustic and slightly club-like. A bar corner in the room itself. Only Singhania brothers would have a separate bar corner even in a club reserved for them.

“Tumne nap agal kar rakha mujhe….” Bani complained and ran her hands through her hair. She wouldn’t normally ever kiss randomly like that in a room full of people but Veer had successfully riled her up. Veer sat on the table.

“Maine pagal nahi kar rakha hai. Tum already mere pyaar mein deewani thi. Abh ismein main kya karun.”

Bani walked to him and grabbed his collar.

“Don’t you dare, Veer.”

Veer pulled her closer to him.

“Dare what?”

Bani pulled him closer and kissed him. Her hands grabbed his hair, tugging on it softly. He turned her around and kissed her neck. Bani arched her head back. Bani shouldn’t be this crazed up but she couldn’t explain this reaction of hers. She was never this out of control. It was like her body wouldn’t stop asking for it. Veer was too happy to bother about this sudden reaction. Yet, every time Veer’s hands were over her, Bani couldn’t think anything but that.

He pushed her up the desk. She pushed off the jacket from his shoulders. He sat on a chair and pulled her over him. While she kissed him, his hands slowly traveled up her legs.

When the two were done, they sighed. He corrected Bani’s dress and wore his shirt.

“I have no idea kya ho raha hai.” Bani commented.

“We had sex. That is what happened.”

“Tch… yeh nahi…” Bani shoved him. “About why I’m going around like this. It feels like a teenager on hormones. I wasn’t like this even in my teenage.”

“Aur iss mein pareshaan hone waali kya baat hai?”

“Nahi hai.. par..”

“Par?”

“Chodo. You’ve always been like this. Tumhe ajeeb nahi lagega.”

Bani took his jacket and wore it.

The two returned home soon. The night was smooth enough.

It was the morning. On a Saturday morning, her husband was seemingly gone. This was odd because he never fails to utilize a holiday for a date. Ever since Bani had started working, weekends were holy to Veer, so it was impossible that he goes missing.

Bani woke up and saw a bouquet of flowers on the coffee table. She picked them up. Red carnations and a few orchids. A note was there. Her Veer was placed next to the flowers. Bani smiled at the soft toy.

“Hi, Veer. I hope tumne mujhe miss kiya. Veeranshu ne tumhe chupa diya tha. Par I’m happy ki tumhe wapas bhi de diya. Maine toh tumhe bohot miss kiya.” Bani told the eagle.

Good morning, Gharwali, 

I hope ki tumhare uthte hi tumhe mere phool mil gaye honge. Mere liye toh aaj ka din special hai hi. Isiliye tumhare liye kuch special plan kiya hai. Isiliye I’ve left a little early. I’ll be back by 10. Toh kuch khaa ke ready rehna.

Love you,
Veeranshu

Bani got confused for a moment. Special day? Was it Veer’s birthday?

“Good morning, Bani.” She found Meera by the breakfast table. Bani got happy seeing her favourite breakfast.

“Meera di, aaj Veer ka birthday hai kya? Mujhe laga ki uska birthday October mein aata hai.” Meera gave a ‘unbelievable’ look at the question.

“I’m sorry. I know I’m supposed to remember Veer’s birthday par…”

“Bani, tumhari anniversary hai.” Meera exclaimed. “I can’t believe this. Tum apni anniversary bhul gayi. Usually toh utla hota hai. Pati humesha bhul jaate hai but yahan toh madam bhul gayi.”

Bani instantly put a hand on Meera’s mouth.

“Sshhh…. Okay okay… please kisi ko mat batana. Veer itna drama karega ki main thak jaaungi.” Bani told her. “Shhshh… kisi ne sun liya toh aafat aa jaayegi.”

Meera crossed her arms and gave her look.

“Offoo, Meera di. Abh nahi yaad toh nahi yaad. Can you please calm down and keep this a secret. Baad mein gussa kar lena.”

Bani started eating breakfast.

“Aur gift ka bhi socho jaldi se. Veer ne already sabh kar liya hai.”

“Haan, Meera di. Aap tension mat lo. I’ll manage.” Bani sighed at how amazingly Ramesh kaka made food. “Ramesh kaka, aapke haathon mein jaadu hai…”

Ramesh kaka chuckled.

“Bani bitiya, khaana toh waise hi banta par jab pyaar ho usmein tabh uska swaad aata hai aur aapke liye toh bohot pyaar hai. Meri khud ki beti toh nahi hai par aapko dekh ke lagta hai agar hoti toh aapki tarah hogi.”

Bani smiled at how sweet it was. He was no less than family for her. He would always keep food for her knowing that sometimes she gets late from work. Nothing makes her stress go away like food does. So, he always leaves some cookies, some other snacks in a box. Only Bani knows the box. It was a pact between them because rest of the boys would finish all of it while drinking.

“Bani bitiya, aapke liye parcel hai.” He gave her the box. Bani opened it and saw an old antique box. There were a pair of earrings and a small antique watch. There was a letter. Bani opened the letter.

Bani,

Tum pehli baar iss ghar mein aayi thi toh main thin ahi welcome karne ke liye toh isiliye soch rahi thi kam se kam iss baar main tumhe kuch dun. Ek saal hua hai tumhe aur Veer ki shaadi ko. Ek saal mein tum dono ne bohot kuch face kiya. Hope hai kia age kabhi aisi mushkilein nahi aayengi.

You’re a wonderful girl, Bani. Sabke bas ki baat nahi hoti apne dil ki sunne ki. It takes courage to live with a big heart. Bohot kam log hote hai iss duniya mein jinke dil mein itna pyaar ho sakta hai. I’ve heard great stories of Naagins and their revengeful nature but very few people have the greatness to have compassion in their heart. Kisi aur ka dard dekh ke unki aankhon se aansu aaye, aise bohot kam log hote hai. You’re one of those people who have the ability to give back to people. Kind people are rare. Log use silly, naïve ya phir kamzor kehte but no one knows how much courage it takes to be kind to people. Dil mein gussa aur aankhon mein khoon ki pyaas leke jeena asaan hai but it takes courage to let go. Log fayda uthate hai acchai ki ya phir uss kindness ka. It is just how people are. You’re not kind because you’re naïve or weak. You are kind because you have known pain and sadness. You know how life can be cruel at times. That’s is your strength. Aur yeh baat tumhe sabse alag kar deti hai. You are one in a billion, Bani. There are very few people who are so powerful, strong, fierce and temperamental but still kind and soft hearted. Don’t lose it because people can’t understand.

Pehle Aakesh ke haath dhoka khaya aur sabh kho diya. Dursi baar Jay ke haath dhoka khaya and you became a different person. Losing a bit of that softness and that naivety. It is a part of growing up. Change. Change for the better.

I’ll tell you something, Bani. Be the woman you want your daughter to look up to. Ek din agar tumhari beti hui toh woh tumhe dekhe aur kahe ki mujhe maa jaise banna hai. Be the woman you want your daughter to be like. Be the woman that your daughter can proudly say is her mother. Jab tumhe yeh yaad rahega ki everything you do would someday be something your daughter would learn from, tumhe khud hi samajh aa jaayega ki sahi aur galat kya hai uss situation mein. Because sometimes situations are very difficult. Samajh nahi aata ki kya sahi hai aur kya galat. Kyuki you’re surrounded by men. They don’t have the capacity to understand a woman’s emotions, their needs and their aspirations.

Waise toh Veer mera hero hai. I know for a fact that he’s the best husband one could find kyuki Satyug se Kalyug tak sirf tumhara banna hi uska goal raha hai. Though, I know how he can be. Sometimes really difficult and too hard-headed. Ek baar decide kar liye usne toh decide kar liya. He’s one to think with his instincts and logic. He thinks a lot. Isiliye cheezein jaldi samajhta hai. Jiss speed pe Veer chalta hai use catch karna mushkil hai. His brain in like Bullet train and what he says are thoughts here and there. Samajhana nahi seekha hai usne. He never feels the need to explain himself. Hence, he says things he picks up from his Bullet Train speed mind and throws it over people without a filter. Jitna mujhe Veer pata hai, woh sahi karta hai. Arguments uski sahi ya galat ho sakti hai but for most of the times he makes the right decision.

I’ve given you a pair of earrings. One day, we had gone on shopping. Veer was still a toddler. Around 4 years old. Ishana wanted to buy earrings. Balwant bought the earrings for her. Veer thought of buying earring for her too but mazak mein Balwant ne usse kaha ki sirf husband hi earrings khareed sakta hai ek ladki ke liye. But Veer toh Veer hai. If he has to fall to Balwant’s tease, it would seem to him like defeat something he would never accept. Bas ek pair of earrings select kar li aur kaha ki he’d give them to his wife. So, Balwant was expected to let him buy earrings. Yeh exactly wahi earrings hai. It was silly but Ishana thought it was adorable aur use bacha ke rakha. Abh tum ho Veer ki biwi toh I’m sure you should have it. Dusra watch. Kabhi lage ki waqt bura chal raha and times seem difficult toh let the watch remind you ki waqt guzar jaata hai. Kabhi freeze nahi hota. The clock keeps ticking and the time has to pass. Can’t stay forever. Bas uss mushkil waqt mein you have to remember to make it through.

Best Wishes, 

Ahana Dewan

Edited by AliChase - 2 years ago

Mind-blowing. Beautiful..  so good. This Vani life is needed. Waiting for their surprises for each other. 

Please update soon next time. I know story is coming to end but loving it the way u r beautifully telling us. 

Ahana letter is awesome

Amazing please update soon 

Amazing super amazing update...

Awesome...

Continue soon...

I don't have words to convey HOW AMAZING this ff is..👏👏👏👏👏👏.

Everything was really good but the letter from ahana chachi was cherry on the cake.. it was so heartfelt and perfect.

And yes we are all curious as to what banis anniversary gift to her cheelu will be😉.

P.S I wish you change your decision of ending this ff with chapter 100..seriously a few more chapters pls.

Amazing updates 

Our veeranshu is always smart 😎, the way he fooled the parikh brothers and Shukla for amrit 🤪

And veer is veer only he can worry about his shoes getting drenched 😎 , when trying to distract Parekh brothers and Shukla from their aim. 

The way you portrayed their teamwork (Vani ) in finding the entire secret was just   

Bani , veeranshu and Sam do make a good team 😆

The way veer started flying with excitement and showing off his wings was just 👏

Poor veeranshu got so bored in his home without bani that he literally went to her work place as a Client , 😆 and Varun is gone 

Being with veer , bani kinda became like him - carefree about their surroundings 😆

How comeback bani , u can forget such a memorable day 😳

Neatly and beautifully presented letter with Ramu kaka’s special breakfast 

Can’t wait to read next.