Ranbir Rhea Marriage. - Page 3

Poll Question :

Will Ranbir/Rhea marriage happen?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Hawww! How did you know this secret. I thought CVS shared this secret just with me. But seems like they told you too. ðŸ˜­ CVS betrayed me. HOW DARE YOU CVS! 

Ranbir and Rhea's marriage is written in the stars. After all they are immortal lovers. Soooooooooulmaaaaaaates. 

CVS ne mujhe hi toh Kaha Hain inki Shaadi mein mantra parne ke liye, kanyadaan aur gathbandhan bhi Karne ke liye. Main aaj hi toh nikal rahi hu Delhi ke liye. Main unki Shaadi mein baratiyon ke Saath naachungi bhi. Tum bhi aana jarur pfalcon. Khana Wana khakar jaana. Thik Hain? ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere

I go ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤ª every time someone compares Pranbir with PR drama. Just Because Prachi & Rhea are lead couple's daughters😆

There is no triangle. Ranbir and Rhea never had any genuine feelings for each others ever.

Its always been Pranbir.

Yeah for ovi at least arjun was not like a trophy, she had genuine feelings for him, unlike rhea who took interest in ranbir only when her ego didn't like seeing ranbir talking to a girl like prachi. And then on top of it ovi never framed arjun in fake rape case either now did she ðŸ¤ª No head and tales in pranbir-rhea and arjun-purvi-ovi comparisons. For heaven's sake, purvi-ovi weren't even real sisters and ovi didn't actually wish ill for purvi, whereas rhea is so sick and evil towards her own biological sister, and like prachi-rhea even ovi-purvi never grew up together, yet ovi was not evil towards purvi. Writers are not gonna show rhea succeeding to marry ranbir the way ovi was because ovi and rhea are different, and arjun and ranbir are different, and unlike purvi, prachi didn't tell arjun straight to marry arjun, but rather prachi tried to make ranbir hate her, and it has not fully succeeded because he is doing things to get her to admit her feelings and break the shaadi, which arjun never did. 

The only same thing between the two shows is OG couple are seperated, the daughter (although adopted) raised by FL was blackmailed by ML's daughter to let her marry the doosri peedhi male lead, and FL's daughter agrees to sacrifice her love for her mother to be able to untie with her husband. And there is literally nothing else that is same. In Pranbir-Rhea case there are many reasons that make it obvious that rhea will not succeed to marry ranbir and that pranbir will marry. 

I can’t believe this thread has 3 pages already and so much discussion going on when it’s obvious Pranbir are endgame and villains and murderers will not succeed completely! I mean there are multiple signs that they are gonna get married now! The kumkum falling in het mang, the flower ring engagement and many more! Phir bhi rr crap discuss ho raha hai🤣

Originally posted by Naz_ash

I can’t believe this thread has 3 pages already and so much discussion going on when it’s obvious Pranbir are endgame and villains and murderers will not succeed completely! I mean there are multiple signs that they are gonna get married now! The kumkum falling in het mang, the flower ring engagement and many more! Phir bhi rr crap discuss ho raha hai🤣

LOL this discussion is a message to those who actually think they are copying arjun-purvi-ovi track from PR and that it will go that way. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nandini25

Hawww! How did you know this secret. I thought CVS shared this secret just with me. But seems like they told you too. ðŸ˜­ CVS betrayed me. HOW DARE YOU CVS! 

Ranbir and Rhea's marriage is written in the stars. After all they are immortal lovers. Soooooooooulmaaaaaaates. 

CVS ne mujhe hi toh Kaha Hain inki Shaadi mein mantra parne ke liye, kanyadaan aur gathbandhan bhi Karne ke liye. Main aaj hi toh nikal rahi hu Delhi ke liye. Main unki Shaadi mein baratiyon ke Saath naachungi bhi. Tum bhi aana jarur pfalcon. Khana Wana khakar jaana. Thik Hain? ðŸ˜ƒ

fellow shipped spotted...rhea+ranbir=heabir🥳

Yes vote karne wale log bahar niklo ab😡😆🤪

Originally posted by Seeasoon

Tanu & Prachi's papa are destined to be married as well😆

ImageImage

Tanu and Prachi's papa prediction came true ðŸ¤ª