Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Ofcrs they will get married. Waiting for it ☺️

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere

Ovi was not an evil like Rhea. Rhea is basically a criminal who should be in jail/rehab.

Actually not just criminals, Rhea, Aliya, Tanu all are murderers. Aliya literally killed BulBul among other several murder attempts!. Rhea too tried to kill Prachi several times. Ekta serials really promote evil and nothing else. Look how poorly BR ended with no closure at all to all the evil deeds. Same true for all her serials. Creatives are sadists. Period.

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

Ekta serials really promote evil and nothing else. Look how poorly BR ended with no closure at all to all the evil deeds. Same true for all her serials. Creatives are sadists. Period.

Promoting kumkum is more important than promoting evilness in this case😆

Look at the pehli peedhi timeline..no matter how many times evil won against FL, her kumkum was always the highlight of whole season😛

"Ghar se nikalo, thappad maro, mistrust karo, mental abuse karo" jo bhi karo kumkum dene wala pati mahan hai -is the tagline of this show. Thats why I know the kumkum connection between Pranbir won't be forgotten by CVS. Prachi is clearly FL of 2nd gen. (In our case, *touchwood* Ranbir is nothing like Prachi's father. I hope he never becomes)

And if you still think she's not, after cvs showing her story briefly for 2 years, her getting more than enough ss in many episodes in past  episodes, getting involved in so many promotional clips by channel....then I have nothing more to say😆

I don't think Bulbul of kkb/Purvi of PR were briefly shown in the respective shows. So yes. I don't think cvs will butcher Prachi's Kumkum luck🤡

Poll Que  is,

Will Ranbir/Rhea marriage happen?

My serious ans this time..

Yes. Ranbir or Rhea - Both will get married. 

Ranbir to Prachi.

and about Rhea....God save whoever she marries. 

Where my Rhanju shippers at? 🤣

Originally posted by Geethu20

Okay rhea and ranbir will not get married damn sure about that. I think ranbir will do something to get married to prachi and high chances for revenge he will marry prachi and their love/hate relationship will start. If we look at it prachi can't do anything now and rhea is flying high so only ranbir will be able to do something. 

Ranbir will be the one who will flop rhea and prachi's bloody stupid deal plan. Rhea is flying high right now but that's temporary, because if she really thought it would be as easy as making such a deal with prachi to get prachi to make ranbir hate her so he agrees to marry rhea, then both she and prachi are stupid to think this would actually succeed long-term. 

Rhea is basically Tanu Max Pro. If Rhea Ranbir get married Tanu & Prachi's papa are destined to be married as well😆

If story  goes by the show's title..Only Pranbir will get married because they literally showed a kumkum bhagya connection between them in the mandhir. IDK why people keep saying its going PR way..

Ovi was not an evil like Rhea. Rhea is basically a criminal who should be in jail/rehab.

Exactly people using PR as an example is stupid given arjun-purvi story was boring and lacking in drama so that's why they made arjun-purvi consummate then made ovi blackmail purvi post their consummation, so that post their separation there would be the whole drama of child of of wedlock. 

Also purvi asked arjun straight to go and marry ovi for her sake and he like an idiot just agreed when he didn't need to. And ovi was not evil like rhea either. 

Here neither has there been any consummation drama of pranbir before marriage, neither has prachi asked ranbir to marry rhea but instead she has made ranbir hate her so ranbir misunderstands her. Then also arjun-purvi had no previous signs shown on them that they will marry like with pranbir.

There will be no RR marriage because the situation created for pranbir and RR marriage is very very different to arjun-purvi, although some are confidently claiming they will copy PR track only and make RR actually marry like ovi-arjun. Oh please! That arjun-ovi track was a huge flop so they aren't going to copy. 

It's obvious that ranbir will get to know prachi is doing all this drama soon. 

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

It's obvious that ranbir will get to know prachi is doing all this drama soon. 

I go 🤡🤪 every time someone compares Pranbir with PR drama. Just Because Prachi & Rhea are lead couple's daughters😆

There is no triangle. Ranbir and Rhea never had any genuine feelings for each others ever.

Its always been Pranbir.