Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You are right. I completely forgot that Tejo is always lingering in the background with major pining looks in the montages. Too many questions on how their tracks will progress. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I cannot predict how come the marriage happens. Maybe Jasmine reject Fateh later and Tejo-Fateh have a love marriage.

But I really want to know what is the store for us during the marriage track.

I don't think Jasmine will be a mere third angle. She was highlighted in many montages along with Tejo so definitely she would have some goal.

Symmetra26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Oooohhh.... this would be a completely different track wherein Jasmine’s characterization would branch out to a very selfish zone. Actually, her current character can go either way- she can be the naive girl with the Canada dream who might end up settling in Canada happily after trials and tribulations, go to Canada and realize it was not for her, end up in a major mess because of this dream or like you said realize Fateh is the guy for her after Fateh has moved on and ends up becoming a third wheel. 

Sometimes, I wonder why Jas couldn’t just be a decent guy. His comic timing is not bad if he was a positive character. He doesn’t even give major evil vibes, haha. But isn’t that how people are in real life, completely normal until you find out their intentions. 

@bold  Agreed. 

Although after watching latest episode I feel if Fateh himself is going to apply for Canada Visa for the sake of Jasmine. 

It's also possible that Fateh's dad has a role in Fateh-Tejo marriage

Edited by Symmetra26 - 3 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

don't know but for now tejo is realising aout love from fateh's love for jasmine and she is falling for him

might be in between marriage process fateh accompany their family and can get difference between tejo and jasmine and realise tejo is the girl which is like him but might be at end just like dress or anything jasmine will take him from tejo

Chalo222 thumbnail

I think Fateh will get to know abt Jas's plan and try to break off the marriage but then Jas will accuse Fateh and Tejo of having an affair or Fateh of having a crush on Tejo or something. I think Jasmin will also come to suspect Jas because her friend Preet was trying to tell her abt the canada wala fraud in this episode. Maybe Jasmin and Fateh will bond over parda fasaoing some more. By some happenstance, end mauke pe aake shaadi bandh ho jani hai- I mean ekdam mandap mein. At that point, maybe Tejo's family and especially Jasmine requests Fateh to marry Tejo to keep her honor (I know how backdated this sounds bt like this is how indian serials operate). Obviously shaadi ki saare rasam pehle Fateh ki saath hi honi hai. Already jewelry store mein engagement scene ho gayi, and now that Fateh is coming w/ baarat, I am sure haldi ki aur mehndi ki rasam bhi coincidentally uski saath hi pehle hogi. Toh Fateh aur Tejo ki mohabbat ki bina hi shaadi ho jayegi bt at that point Jasmine had already started developing some feelings for Fateh. Shaadi ki baad, Tejo is gonna fall in love w/ Fateh aur haule haule Fateh ko bhi samajh aayega that he didn't really ever know Jasmine enough to love her. Bt before Fateh can confess his feelings to Tejo, I think Tejo will find a way to break the marriage because she thinks Jasmine and Fateh love each other. Around this marriage break point, I think Canada ka kuch role hoga. Shayad Fateh goes to Canada for boxing competition or to help his sister. Ya phir shayad Jasmine goes to Canada by marrying NRI munda.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jass will be caught / exposed right before coming at wedding or at the wedding venue itself.... fateh will marry tejo to save family ... and tejo... from humiliation ... thinking they can divorce soon....

tejo already likes fateh... he will develop feeling for tejo or come closer... in divorce process...

On other side jasmine will also fall for fateh... after...  tejo will sacrifice her favorite....one more time for sister...

Again at / right before jasmine - fateh wedding... jasmine will find someone fron kaneda🤣 and dump fateh ....

again fateh-tejo will be together...

year or two later, jasmine will be back... dreams shattered...fateh will help her to heal...

Sounds familiar ??????? that's how itv show's stories goes 🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tejo ke shaadi uss fraud ke saath hoge.... 

Ek ke upar  ek major humiliation suffer kar rahe hai tejo .. Pehle uske mom ke wajshe stage par uska insult hua.. Phir college mein fateh ne kiya classroom ke saamne aur ab ye shaadi.... 😡

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 3 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Tejo ke shaadi uss fraud ke saath hoge.... 

Ek ke upar  ek major humiliation suffer kar rahe hai tejo .. Pehle uske mom ke wajshe stage par uska insult hoga.. Phir college mein fateh ne kiya classroom ke saamne aur ab ye shaadi.... 😡

Am really frustrated by current track. I kept on waiting for twist . But nothing happened. Marriage happened even vidaai. Now Tejo got stood up at hotel. While her fraud husband and MIL are on run!

It's gonna be lot of Rona dhona.

Seeing the current track i see Tejo Fateh track a far fetched dream. 

For time being they are going to be busy catching the frauds. 

I am looking forward to see Fateh being flabgasted by his Dad for his Canada dream as he still needs reality check. As for Sandhu family finally, they  got it with money gone and daughter heartbroken ! 

"Kya to chatny bani Tejo ki family ke Canada dream khatir !"

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Jass will be caught / exposed right before coming at wedding or at the wedding venue itself.... fateh will marry tejo to save family ... and tejo... from humiliation ... thinking they can divorce soon....

tejo already likes fateh... he will develop feeling for tejo or come closer... in divorce process...

On other side jasmine will also fall for fateh... after...  tejo will sacrifice her favorite....one more time for sister...

Again at / right before jasmine - fateh wedding... jasmine will find someone fron kaneda🤣 and dump fateh ....

again fateh-tejo will be together...

year or two later, jasmine will be back... dreams shattered...fateh will help her to heal...

Sounds familiar ??????? that's how itv show's stories goes 🤣🤣

Right now it's a frustrating track. Plus those over the top dialogues for Fateh regarding Jasmine make me eye roll. 

"Fateh ke rahte Jasmine ke akho me asso nahi aa sakte" ....do chappal aise diealogue pe 

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Am really frustrated by current track. I kept on waiting for twist . But nothing happened. Marriage happened even vidaai. Now Tejo got stood up at hotel. While her fraud husband and MIL are on run!

It's gonna be lot of Rona dhona.

Seeing the current track i see Tejo Fateh track a far fetched idea. 

For time being they are going to be busy catching the frauds. 

I am looking forward to see Fateh being flabgasted by his Dad for his Canada dream ! Fateh still needs reality check. Sandhu family finally got it woth money gone and daughter heartbroken ! 

true...

ab toh mera maan be nahi karega episode dekhane ko..  Mujhe sab se zyada gussa iss baat ka raha hai ke Fateh aur tejo ka destiny connection dekhaya tha... Aur ab ye log ye dekhaya... 

Iske baad tejo shaadi, pyaar iss sab se durr rahane waale hai...mujhe lagata hai tejo suicide attempt karege aur fateh uss baachayega... 

@bold.. Same here.. 

Ab uske dad chodege nahi...  Fateh ka kuch samaj he nahi aata... Kitana kuch sunna raha tha Canada ke dreams ka liye . Ab jab pata chala ye jasmine ka dream.. Toh kitane mahant kar raha hai... 

Sandhu ke crackpot family hai sach bolu... Itana kuch hua phir be Canada ka bhoot jaayega nahi ye log..