Is Pawandeep tested positive for COVID19?? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t trust these videos on YouTube. Unless it comes from some reputable channel.

He may not be Covid positive, but just unwell. And as a precautionary measure he’s not on the set.

If he’d have had Covid, there were extremely high chances of his roommate Ashish to fall sick and also some others, since they spend all day together.

So relax, let’s not spread rumours.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I don’t trust these videos on YouTube. Unless it comes from some reputable channel.

He may not be Covid positive, but just unwell. And as a precautionary measure he’s not on the set.

If he’d have had Covid, there were extremely high chances of his roommate Ashish to fall sick and also some others, since they spend all day together.

So relax, let’s not spread rumours.

Even i was thinking about the same.. but this one is one of the trusted source for idol news

Also they upload idol promos befor sony insta or yt

Still we can wait for the confirmation from idol or pawan

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Here's the confirmation of Pawandeep being corona positive 

https://youtu.be/Ce0Q5M_59PI

arunita pic as thumbnail for no reason

Safsoo thumbnail

Yes it is confirmed, googled Pawandeep Covid news and read on a website (can't add link since I'm a Newbie)

Also even if they allow him to sing (which they shouldn't), then it will be difficult to sing if symptoms like breathing issues, cough, cold, fever are present. 

Hopefully others are safe.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice to hear him. He has great spirit. Kudos. All these talented people are gems in their attitude also which will definitely take them far.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Will they confirm the reason for his absence from the sets??

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Will they confirm the reason for his absence from the sets??

I guess in his promo they already confirmed. He is in quarantine as a precautionary measure and will be performing over a video chat