Is Pawandeep tested positive for COVID19??

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This video is from the set...he is giving virtual performance and also pawandeep is missing from all the pictures posted for next weekend

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNUjKkVpQmX/?igshid=124rccb06j8ag

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Get well soon pawandeep

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In my opinion the whole Bollywood and ITV shows shoots should stop.  

Have you noticed when Indian idol started, contestants were sitting apart and only one from their family present and they also sat apart. There was no guests.  Then slowly both parents who did not wear masks, then people from the sets sat as audience and give them due wore masks. Then guests started coming for their specials, tv & film casts for promotions and friends and neighbours of contestants came in groups.

Are they all tested before coming on set of Indian Idol?

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Have you noticed when Indian idol started, contestants were sitting apart and only one from their family present and they also sat apart. There was no guests.  Then slowly both parents who did not wear masks, then people from the sets sat as audience and give them due wore masks. Then guests started coming for their specials, tv & film casts for promotions and friends and neighbours of contestants came in groups.

exactly OMG. Glad you also noticed

Ms.SK thumbnail

If he is positive, I’m worried about arunita as she sings duets with him

mickymouse21 thumbnail

If he is positive, I’m worried about arunita as she sings duets with him

She and other contestants are safe till now

They are doing solo for rehman episode i think

Not sure about kalyanji Anandji episode but if duets are set then how arunita will perform as they mostly pair her with pawandeep atleast for one duet

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

She and other contestants are safe till now

They are doing solo for rehman episode i think

Not sure about kalyanji Anandji episode but if duets are set then how arunita will perform as they mostly pair her with pawandeep atleast for one duet

If duets in Kalyanji Anandji,  8 contestants (4 male, 4 female) on the sets!! How they will be paired upto creatives. 

Knowing how they want romance angle, would not be surprised  if they make both sing duet where Pawandeep sing virtual with arunita on stage

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Knowing how they want romance angle, would not be surprised  if they make both sing duet where Pawandeep sing virtual with arunita on stage

this would be too funny! I want to see it

mickymouse21 thumbnail

If duets in Kalyanji Anandji,  8 contestants (4 male, 4 female) on the sets!! How they will be paired upto creatives. 

Both episodes shoot happens on same day and if the duet is already set with pawandeep then don't know what they will do..but Arunita can perform solo then

And about add number of contestants they pair one contestant for two duets...they have done this in past