Wrong was right and right was wrong

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Todays episode Right was wrong and wrong was Right unfortunately. Sai who is actually right, has no evidence apart from her trust on Pulkit and her love towards Devyani. I think the Chavans thinking her to be wrong today are right. 

Now Sai gets a call from Virat, she doesn't receives it, and she says that please forgive me Virat Sir. But I think seeing Virat's action after this, she will indulge in a war, where Virat will also lose his temper and the apology wont come from both the sides. Devyani's dream was to marry Pulkit, a girl who is mentally unstable and Sai helping her, Sai has invited a havoc for her. I hope that she gets to suffer because of her impulsive decision, she gets a lesson, to not to be impulsive. Sai's habit to not listen to anyone else, should teach her a lesson. When she got to know that Pulkit is tied, she should have immediately informed Virat.

Virat with so much of trust, said that Sai cannot go against me. He told that Sai can't take Devyani out of this house. He showed full trust on Sai today. He was right, but wrong. Her trust on Sai gone wrong today. Patralekha always playing the role of the infuriating one. She was like Chance Pe Dance Mar Lo. Sad to say but she was saying the truth. That Sai is with Pulkit See the wrong became right here. Virat's trust gone all wrong. Patralekha saying that Sai ne aaj tak tumhari konsi baat mani hai. Was all right

Bhavani told about the fake letter and Virat believed the fake letter. Wrong people made a right person to believe a wrong thing. But here Mohit, was an out of the box today, he said what can be possible. He said that Sangeeta Deshpande might be an enemy of Pulkit, who might have no relation to Pulkit. But the actual right person was overpowered by wrong people.