Gul Khan's Show😐

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 days ago

I saw one and only One episode and the very moment I knew this have to be Gul Khan's show.

No other producer can make the male lead downright disgusting. No one else can portray such serious crimes funny. No one else can glorify absolutely punishable offences by female lead.smiley11smiley7

Again a typical show of Gul Khan. 

Prior warning to viewers. Know about Gul Khan's history before getting attached to this show. The chemistry, the intensity may be stunning and on another level. But you will regret the toxicity for a very very long run.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 10 days ago

Oh I've seen IPK (full) 😂

I've seen IB n DBO too (couldn't take it after a year n half so left) 😂

And I've seen YJHJK too (almost 3-4 months) 😂

And I was pretty much aware that this is a GK show ever since Param has signed for it 😂

But kya karun its all about Param 😍

So I'll keep my brain aside n watch IshqAan romance n ASK siblings scenes 😂

Ahaan's character is utterly disgusting in thoughts regarding women smiley21

But I still found him mellowed version of Gul 's other male leads specially in respect that he say sorry and thank you easily , in yesterday's epi he was ready to call or message Ishqi to say sorry , so that was good unlike some characters I know who created a wholesome drama before saying these words as they hadn't said that to anyone beforesmiley39smiley37 although Ahaan himself said once ki he doesn't say sorry but I do not think it's truesmiley36

Also he hadn't manhandled Ishqi till now and I am glad for that as I absolutely hate when some male leads do it and it is categorised as romancesmiley21

He has anger issues but not that much , exception is when things are regarding his mother.

But he need serious development regarding women , which I really hope we will get.

Ya , I agree some of Ishqi's action no matter the intension were criminal offence.But I think we have to bear that as it is Gul's showsmiley26

Will see if they show character development and if it gets toxic will leave it.

Edited by bubblesort - 5 days ago

Ishk Par Zor Nahi