-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Today RR referred to Pallu as "Daughter of the year" as a taunt but never the less it was a reference to her attempts for her family. He can clearly see that about her. But I am going back to the conversation in the first episode that Pallu had with Mansi about her relationship with the family and her very short lived romance with Mandaar. I think she mentions that Mandaar taught her about relationships. Now that we know Pallu a bit better, I think she was always a naive protected girl who had her first boyfriend in the name of the long distance calls with Mandaar. Mandaar in turn taught her how to adjust in his life with an extended family. She looked forward to a life with Mandaar and a full house but it ended before it began. Yet with the support of Mandaar's parents she molded herself into the Deshmukh household and continued to live that shadow of a dream that she may have had if Mandaar was still alive. 

I think there were moments in the initial episodes where a minimal pang of regret does overshadow her smile when she things of Mandaar but she rarely allowed herself to dwell on it much. She got herself busy with business. 

Now she meets RR who is unlike any male species she knows in her family or Mandaar's. He affects her in a way she doesn't intend and probably never experienced with Mandaar. Yet he again turns into the guy in her life teaching her life lessons on how to be outside the shell that she has created around herself. Before her marriage to Mandaar, she was probably in the shell of her nuclear small family of Bhaiya-Bhabhi and Mein which expanded to an extended family with varied temperaments and behaviors towards her (i.e. family dynamics). And now she meets RR who teaches her the world outside her family bubble. Not that the family bubble is perfect but its still something she is more familiar with and has found a way to deal with in comparison to the world outside. There she is still a naive little girl brave enough to venture out but bushy-tailed enough to invite trouble. What she needs is a mentor...and she will flourish both at home and in the business. But RR can only give her guidance outside the home. She will in-turn mentor him on his relationship skills. 

Edited by -JC- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very well written... I agree that Raghav can not only help her think about herself and her needs as a person not a daughter or sister... but can be a very good influence on her work... 

That saree ka dukaan is important for her baba but thatโ€™s not the only reason Pallavi is so attached to it... I think somewhere the place embodies her hopes and aspirations as a person... As pallavi... And Raghav in one way or other will help her in that aspect too..

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pallu needs to eat badam like Raghav had once suggested, for some brain growth. She carries a pepper spray suggesting that she knows the importance of self defence and is aware of situations where a girl could be forced to use it. Yet, just to throw unnecessary attitude at Raghav, she sits in a car with two complete strangers, late at night on a deserted road.. I mean, if this is not a classic case of " aa bel mujhe maar " then what is? No matter under what circumstances a girl is raised, in today's world where we hear aboud rapes and murders everyday in the news, its practically impossible to believe that a girl would do what Pallavi did. She can go to Raghav's house to use his living room for her work but today she decided to trust those strangers over him to drop her to her destination.. This is not a girl who is living behind 4 walls of a house.. she runs a business, deals with all kinds of people... Has been kidnapped in the past by the way..you'd think she will know basics of women's safety.. Today, I found no justification for the level of stupidity she has shown.. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Pallu needs to eat badam like Raghav had once suggested, for some brain growth. She carries a pepper spray suggesting that she knows the importance of self defence and is aware of situations where a girl could be forced to use it. Yet, just to throw unnecessary attitude at Raghav, she sits in a car with two complete strangers, late at night on a deserted road.. I mean, if this is not a classic case of " aa bel mujhe maar " then what is? No matter under what circumstances a girl is raised, in today's world where we hear aboud rapes and murders everyday in the newspaper, its practically impossible to believe that a girl would do what Pallavi did. She can go to Raghav's house to use his living room for her work but today she decided to trust those strangers over him to drop her to her destination.. This is not a girl who is living behind 4 walls of a house.. she runs a business, deals with all kinds of people... Has been kidnapped in the past by the way..you'd think she will know basics of women's safety.. Today, I found no justification for the level of stupidity she has shown.. 

Agreed.

Like I said before. Half of Pallavi's problems are self created due to stupidity and stubbornness

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JC-

Today RR referred to Pallu as "Daughter of the year" as a taunt but never the less it was a reference to her attempts for her family. He can clearly see that about her. But I am going back to the conversation in the first episode that Pallu had with Mansi about her relationship with the family and her very short lived romance with Mandaar. I think she mentions that Mandaar taught her about relationships. Now that we know Pallu a bit better, I think she was always a naive protected girl who had her first boyfriend in the name of the long distance calls with Mandaar. Mandaar in turn taught her how to adjust in his life with an extended family. She looked forward to a life with Mandaar and a full house but it ended before it began. Yet with the support of Mandaar's parents she molded herself into the Deshmukh household and continued to live that shadow of a dream that she may have had if Mandaar was still alive. 

I think there were moments in the initial episodes where a minimal pang of regret does overshadow her smile when she things of Mandaar but she rarely allowed herself to dwell on it much. She got herself busy with business. 

Now she meets RR who is unlike any male species she knows in her family or Mandaar's. He affects her in a way she doesn't intend and probably never experienced with Mandaar. Yet he again turns into the guy in her life teaching her life lessons on how to be outside the shell that she has created around herself. Before her marriage to Mandaar, she was probably in the shell of her nuclear small family of Bhaiya-Bhabhi and Mein which expanded to an extended family with varied temperaments and behaviors towards her (i.e. family dynamics). And now she meets RR who teaches her the world outside her family bubble. Not that the family bubble is perfect but its still something she is more familiar with and has found a way to deal with in comparison to the world outside. There she is still a naive little girl brave enough to venture out but bushy-tailed enough to invite trouble. What she needs is a mentor...and she will flourish both at home and in the business. But RR can only give her guidance outside the home. She will in-turn mentor him on his relationship skills. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปu so penned it so well 

Great ya we have indeed good writers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปIn this forum 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

As I was saying in another post, he's so sarcastic but speaks the truth on many occasions regarding 'the clutter in her mind'. I hope he makes her realizes she's slaving away for a title that no one cares to give her. He has connected the dots a long time ago. The people that she'd take a bullet for would gladly shove her in its path when the time comes. 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Very well written... I agree that Raghav can not only help her think about herself and her needs as a person not a daughter or sister... but can be a very good influence on her work... 

That saree ka dukaan is important for her baba but thatโ€™s not the only reason Pallavi is so attached to it... I think somewhere the place embodies her hopes and aspirations as a person... As pallavi... And Raghav in one way or other will help her in that aspect too..

Totally agree with you. I just want her to live for her own dreams, not borrowed ones. If she wants to expand the business it should be for herself not for that useless family or because 'log kya hahenge'. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

Raghav is unlike any male species anywhere not just in her inner circle! It was interesting to see how Nikhil reacted in the right way when he heard about Raghav and Pallavi. His main concern was still Pallavi's safety and he felt bad that she had to run errands all alone at night. I know he is still young but he doesn't get enough credit for maturity. Pallavi should collaborate more with him instead of trying to be a superwoman and a know-it-all. The reason for listening or not listening to Raghav shouldn't be arrogance or spite, rather should be based upon logic. I think she takes Raghav's challenge a little too personally to the point where it clouds her judgement. Sure, interacting with him bursts her bubbles now and then, but she needs to also come up with a proper plan on how to win the challenge. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Raghav was right when he said he knew she was going to waste the entire 30 days instead of doing something solid to win, especially considering the challenge was actually her idea not his. 

More than just about business, I think dealing with Raghav is teaching or should teach her about the importance of having a 360 view of things, looking at problems and solutions from all angles, and trying to keep learning new things to improve herself. Another example today was her trying to win the competition to get some extra money to open a new showroom, instead of focusing on customer service. Who does that? I agree that she needs to bring in profits in the shop that she already has instead of chasing after an expansion dream. All said and done, if she fails, it won't just be her ego and pride at stake but also the reputation of the store and its traditions. No one is going to trying to investigate to understand what hardships she faced. They will just see the end result and focus on the losses. 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

Raghav is unlike any male species anywhere not just in her inner circle! It was interesting to see how Nikhil reacted in the right way when he heard about Raghav and Pallavi. His main concern was still Pallavi's safety and he felt bad that she had to run errands all alone at night. I know he is still young but he doesn't get enough credit for maturity. Pallavi should collaborate more with him instead of trying to be superwoman and a know-it-all. The reason for listening or not listening to Raghav shouldn't be arrogance or spite, rather should be based upon logic. I think she takes Raghav challenge a little too personally to the point where it clouds her judgement. Sure, interacting with him bursts her bubbles now and then, but she needs to also come up with a proper plan on how to win the challenge. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Raghav was right when he said he knew she was going to waste the entire 30 days instead of doing something solid to win, especially considering the challenge was actually her idea not his. 

More than just about business, I think dealing with Raghav is teaching or should teach her about the importance of having a 360 view of things, looking at problems and solutions from all angles, and trying to keep learning new things to improve herself. Another example today was her trying to win the competition to get some extra money to open a new showroom, instead of focusing on customer service. Who does that? I agree that she needs to bring in profits in the shop that she already has instead of chasing after an expansion dream. All said and done, if she fails, it won't just be her ego and pride at stake but also the reputation of the store and its traditions. No one is going to trying to investigate to understand what hardships she faced. They will just see the end result and focus on the losses. 

While in hindsight we all can see the folly in Pallu when she focused on winning a competition she barely knew about let alone prepared to win...I think the pressure on her justifies her actions. No matter if she pleases one or two customers, its not going to solve her problems. She needed to win bigger not just to expand but to get RR ka bhoot off her back. She needed a place in the mall to give a proper place to her business where it can flourish rather than be ignored as a small dukaan in a dusty road where the potential buyers who understand the value of traditional pieces would be more likely to appreciate the goods and pay the right price for it. So her plan wasn't foolish, its just that she lacks the resources to go for her goals at a razor sharp focus. 

RR on the other hand knows to go for the kill. He will not shy away from pleasing customs officers or inviting benefactors to a pooja to his home in order to make sure his business runs smoothly. But Pallu gets distracted along the way either by the drama at home or by her own inability to ignore the irritation RR causes her.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Pallu needs to eat badam like Raghav had once suggested, for some brain growth. She carries a pepper spray suggesting that she knows the importance of self defence and is aware of situations where a girl could be forced to use it. Yet, just to throw unnecessary attitude at Raghav, she sits in a car with two complete strangers, late at night on a deserted road.. I mean, if this is not a classic case of " aa bel mujhe maar " then what is? No matter under what circumstances a girl is raised, in today's world where we hear aboud rapes and murders everyday in the news, its practically impossible to believe that a girl would do what Pallavi did. She can go to Raghav's house to use his living room for her work but today she decided to trust those strangers over him to drop her to her destination.. This is not a girl who is living behind 4 walls of a house.. she runs a business, deals with all kinds of people... Has been kidnapped in the past by the way..you'd think she will know basics of women's safety.. Today, I found no justification for the level of stupidity she has shown.. 

Absolutely spot on..there is a fine line between being egoistic and being dumb..That is what she did today. Could have really costed her ..She wasnt even regretful thats the sad part..Makers please use some brain.