Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surajdutt

Sayli anjali nihal arunita have good voice. 

thanks for saying this about sayli,nihal,anjali and arunita

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do not like Sawai’s voice and screech singing at all, it is ear piercing and there is no proper melody to most of his singing. His performances sounds all the same. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The prize of the best performer was given to sawai bhatt because of kind appreciation by great MD anandji, all judges and audience who liked voice of sawai bhatt.

https://www.india.com/photos/entertainment/indian-idol-12-anandji-dances-to-idol-sawais-and-sayalis-mesmerising-performance-205750/indian-idol-12-welcomes-music-director-anandji-205758/

..ashu thumbnail

Anandji tapping feet on Sawai's performance

..ashu thumbnail

12th season of Indian Idol is similar to 11th season. This year, there are many contestants who were already winners in previous shows e.g.  voice india, saregamapa etc. Anjali, arunita, pawan. I feel that it would be difficult for judges and sony tv to make them winner again. I could not enjoy screaming of danish and smp. Sawai Bhatt has also high range but for few seconds which is melodious.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dont understand when will some people on the forum stop blaming contestants. What ever they are singing loud or soft they are just doing what channel/creatives asked them to do. If we dont like them no body is forcing you to watch and trouble your ears. There are people who like them and they will watch. I don't want to watch 9 soft or classical songs in one episode which will get boring for people like me. This is entertainment show all the contestants already proved themselves to come to that stage. They dont need to be judged by a forum like this. I know everyone is free to tell their opinion but before commenting next time please take a video of yourself doing the same screaming(as you folks think that's easy) like Danish,SMP or Sawai and see how many people like it. Looks like lot of people on this forum are music experts who easily judge everyone is bad except couple of contestants. Whether all of them are good or bad their success in real career defines which we will come to know in couple of years. Indian idol12 winner or loser dont make or break their careers. So worrying about them or judging them is really unnecessary. Please just enjoy the show as an entertainment as much as you can or just watch your favourite contestant on sonyliv or YouTube. Just leave others to their favorites. 

dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
सवाई भट्ट कुछ सेकंड के लिए एक उच्च तान जोड़ता है जो नफरत करने वालों को पचता नहीं है

सवाई भट्ट की आवाज सबसे अच्छी और बहुत मधुर है
Edited by dsom9733 - 3 years ago
..ashu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsom9733

Sawai Bhatt due to his simplicity, humility, personal.values(respecting everybody), emotional singing, melodious high range, tone, voice, perfect sur, amazing taan is famous in whole world.

Sawai has many instagram IDs and the total of his followers are 123000 approximately just in 3 months whereas the other singers participated in many contests since their childhood and only some of them have too much followers.

I am big fan of Sawai Bhatt now, arunita (since her zee bangla show), Anjali gaikwad ( since her saregamapa lil champs), I like all contestants on the particular day when they perform excellent;.

Whosoever will be weak on one particular day in singing, I believe that that singer may be eliminated.

I hope that all should get some place in music industry.

God bless all singers for better future.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/cTyWFGBI9q0[\youtube]

Edited by ..ashu - 3 years ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail

I am not a regular viewer of II 12, I'd watched a few auditions missed the initial and mid episodes, however the episodes where i've watched and enjoyed Sawal 's performances have been Jackie Shroff special and Anu Malik special. 

I ve followed II 10 more closely than II12 therefore comparisons are inevitable.

I agree he has an earthy and pleasant voice, it is perfectly fine if he wins since there is no attachment nor am a fan of any particular contestant.

Sincere apology for the offence committed. 

dsom9733 thumbnail

@cosmos2021: Your affiliation is appreciated. God bless you.

Edited by dsom9733 - 3 years ago