RaghVi OS : Dilemma of Love

Posted: 3 years ago

( π™‰π™€π™©π™š : 𝙄 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™‰'𝙏 π™Šπ™’π™‰ π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™Šπ™Ž π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€ 𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ π™π˜Όπ™†π™€π™‰ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™„π˜Ώπ™€π˜Ό π™π™Šπ™ π™Žπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€π™’π™ƒπ™€π™π™€ π™€π™‡π™Žπ™€ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™€π˜Ώπ™„π™π™€π˜Ώ π™„π™‰π™π™Š π™ˆπ™” π™Šπ™’π™‰ π™‘π™€π™π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰)

𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙁𝙐𝙇 π™Šπ™’π™‰π™€π™ π™’π™ƒπ™Šπ™ˆ 𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ π™π˜Όπ™†π™€π™‰ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™„π˜Ώπ™€π˜Ό π™„π™Ž @poeticsoul 

After that accident, everything has changed in Raghav and Pallavis life. 

They both started realising there inner feelings one wanted to confess other wanted to deny. Lets see what what destiny has planned for them.

Raghav chose to free himself from her thoughts, he wished to wipe out them, but they were persistent enough to tease him every moment, "pallavi Deshmukh why?" He groaned. He thought about his emotions, which has changed tremendously from the day of his accident, he has never been this close to someone who could have that much power to affect him, her touch was unique, served with care, which he never get through entire his life, her eyes recite even without any utterance, so soft, pure calmness, it has empowered him with some kind of peace.

He has never regaled with love, for which he was often craved, but that day he has seen a different emotion in her eyes as if she was feeling the same what he was, something has transformed between them, a smile again knocked over his lips as he thought about her, how carefully she has aided him, blown air to provide him with some Serenity, was she to affected by all this, was his touch also has created something in her heart, as she felt the same way, he was feeling right now, will she reciprocate his feelings. He chuckled thinking about her antics.

"Pallavi Deshmukh, you came as a blessing in my life, I had never dreamed of being someone, I wanted to be loved but only by my family but now I want you to love me" He admitted in front of the mirror, he was in love, he was in love with the girl, he guessed he hated the most.

He has been called heartless devil with no emotions through out his life but now only she has that magic technique which poured a pool of emotions within him, it's her personality her courage which has pulled him towards her. "I'm coming Pallavi, can't wait to make you mine" he smiled again.

In Deshmukh House

Pallavi was feeling restless, she was moving back and forth in her room,

the moments she has spent with the man she claimed to hate, in the past week, has somehow invaded her mind and heart. 

And what has transpired to him she thought, he was supposed to hate her too, but all he does nowadays was smile, looks like, after the accident, his mind has arisen some defect, he was better when he was ghamandi rao because this new side of him has begun affecting her, and now she fears, what of her heart wanted. 

She knew it very well what her heart wanted, what her heart is craving for,she had fallen for him ,but she can't let this happen not because she consider him as her enemy she knew whatever Raghav did in the past was out of immaturity or ego or whatever reason,and she also know the fact whatever raghav is feeling now for her is true. She could she it in his eyes, but the reason she can't love Raghav is that she is a widow, moreover it no one in her family more precisely in her ex in laws family like Raghav she can't go against them, they are her responsibility she can't let go her responsibility for love. 

" Pallavi kaya hua hai tujhe tu asa aaga piche kyu chl rahi hai, kuch batt hai kaya jo tujhse pareshaan kar rahi hai. Kaya tu apne baba ko leke soch rahi hai ki woh tujhse gussa hai Rghav Rao ko lekar " Her Aai's question brought her back to the sensibility.

" no Aai asa kuch nhi hai mein toh bass ek order ko leke soch rahi thi, she stated

How could she tell her what was bothering her. How could she tell the guy they all hate to their core,is the guy she falled for. She thought.

" chl,thik hai tu jada tension matt le kam k aur so ja , baki kal dekh lena . Good night beta " sharda caressed her cheeks.

Pallavi nodded after that sharda left telling her to to sleep early .

Next Morning pallavi woke up with a phone call she didn't expected at all. It was a call from none other than Raghav Rao. At first she ignored the call but he was persistent enough, so after the third call she finally picked up the call and about to say hello when from the other side Raghav shouted " Kaya hai saree k dukan tumko sunai nhi deta kaya ya tum mera call ignore kar raha hai. Mereko tumse batt karna hai aur agle 10 min mein mereko tum mere ghr mein chahiye, Ardhamyanda " with this he ended the call.

Pallavi didn't even realised what just happened. she thought is this the same guy she thought, has started liking her.

She shrugged off her thoughts and got ready to leave for Raghavs House, at first she thought to ignore him but she knew she can't . If she doesn't vist his house he will either come to her house or her shop she can't afford any of them to happen after whatever happend in last few days she can't let her family see she her with Raghav Rao. it will only create more misunderstandings.

She reached RR mansion and asked Harish about Raghavs whereabouts . He told Anna is in the terrace , she can meet him there. 

She went to the trace and asked him with frustration " kaya hai Raghav mujhe itne subh kyu bulaya. aur asa kon batt karta hai bhala. tume manners hai ya nhi "

Raghav was looking at her with aww. he was thinking how cute this girl could be even when she is angry and shouting . And this nose of her which is red now full of anger is making her even more beautiful He thought .

" Raghav tum sunn bhi rahe ho mein kaya keh rahi huh, Raghav " she shouted again this time bringing him back to the reality.

He did nothing but just smiled sheepishly Making her even more frustrated at him..

" kaya hai ase smile kaya kar rahe ho, smile karna band karo " she snapped

" kyu, kaya meri smile tumhe affect karne lagi hai hai Ms Pallavi Deshmukh " he asked with a smirk , also closing the gap between them .

" yeh kaya kar rahe ho tum, aur itne pass kyu aa rahe ho tum " she Stammered

Her breathed stoped when he stands just an inches away for her. she could hear her heartbeat, this intimacy has somehow started affecting her.

" please Raghav, please.."

β€œwhat please Pallavi , you know what you feel for me you know what i feel for you than why your are denying it damnit ” He asked 

Please Raghav, it's not right i can't love you , she stated 

" why pallavi why, kaya mein tumhe itna bura lgta huh kaya tumhe kuch feel nhi hota jab mein tumhare sath hota huh " he asked

of course he meant everything to her, new kind of feeling starts rising whenever she is with him, a kind of feeling she has never experienced earlier. But how could she tell him .

"Raghav " she tried to stop him when she feels the closeness of them again, but he just shut her mouth putting his finger on her lips.

"I just want to know, how you feel, when I'm with you" I don't care about others, all I care about is you," he said pointing his finger at her.

it's not easy, samzte kyun nhi ho tum" her eyes watered with tears.

"Then tell me, I want to understand, samjhao mujhe, what's bothering you, 

your baba's hate for me, I'm ready to change myself for that " he clutched her hand and looked at her longingly.

How this man has changed, no one will say this man has once wanted her to be out of his life, now begging to change himself only to be with her, she couldn't help to hold the tears which slide down her cheeks, he wiped them with his finger and hugged her tightly, waited for her to stop, kissing the top of her hair he decided, today if she rejected him he will respect her decision, even though he didn't wish to live without her now.

After a while, when she became normal, she plopped her emotions in front of him, "I have to tell you something, tum please ek baar meri batt sunlo, Raghav mein woh.." just as she started he stopped her.

Joining their forehead, he closed his eyes and told her honestly "others thoughts can wait, your comfort matters the most, I'm ready to wait for you, I just wanted to tell you what I feel and i know it very well what you feel for me, and i can also sense it out why you are denying this. My past behavior with you was not something im proud of, i have hurted you a lot, but today i promise from now on i will not do anything that will any way hurt you or anything related to you. I will wait for you,my love for you will wait for you accept it. There is no rush. we can start from friendship if yoh don't mind. 

All he could feel was her arm tightening around him and his shoulder drenched with her sobs . He knew this is not easy, they will have to go long way to make things happen, all they need was time and love.

But for now he just want to embrace her. He hugged her tighly , not wanting to let her go. She looked at him,he smile kissing her forhed.

She wanted to confess her love for him the very moment he confessed , but before that he need to know everything about her. he need to know that she is a widow. she thought she will make sure to tell him about all these things as soon as she got the chance to and after that if he is okay with it, she will not hold herself she will confess her love and will face whatever destiny holds for her .

THANKS FOR READING.

Edited by cozy_vibes - 3 years ago

This is beautiful!

I wanted to see this phase of Raghvi on the show.

Keep writing  more!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish we can get similar scene in the show β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you for writing

It was such a lovely read... morning treat... 

Originally posted by cozy_vibes

After that accident, everything has changed in Raghav and Pallavis life. 

They both started realising there inner feelings one wanted to confess other wanted to deny. Lets see what what destiny has planned for them.

Raghav chose to free himself from her thoughts, he wished to wipe out them, but they were persistent enough to tease him every moment, "pallavi Deshmukh why?" He groaned. He thought about his emotions, which has changed tremendously from the day of his accident, he has never been this close to someone who could have that much power to affect him, her touch was unique, served with care, which he never get through entire his life, her eyes recite even without any utterance, so soft, pure calmness, it has empowered him with some kind of peace.

He has never regaled with love, for which he was often craved, but that day he has seen a different emotion in her eyes as if she was feeling the same what he was, something has transformed between them, a smile again knocked over his lips as he thought about her, how carefully she has aided him, blown air to provide him with some Serenity, was she to affected by all this, was his touch also has created something in her heart, as she felt the same way, he was feeling right now, will she reciprocate his feelings. He chuckled thinking about her antics.

"Pallavi Deshmukh, you came as a blessing in my life, I had never dreamed of being someone, I wanted to be loved but only by my family but now I want you to love me" He admitted in front of the mirror, he was in love, he was in love with the girl, he guessed he hated the most.

He has been called heartless devil with no emotions through out his life but now only she has that magic technique which poured a pool of emotions within him, it's her personality her courage which has pulled him towards her. "I'm coming Pallavi, can't wait to make you mine" he smiled again.

In Deshmukh House

Pallavi was feeling restless, she was moving back and forth in her room,

the moments she has spent with the man she claimed to hate, in the past week, has somehow invaded her mind and heart. 

And what has transpired to him she thought, he was supposed to hate her too, but all he does nowadays was smile, looks like, after the accident, his mind has arisen some defect, he was better when he was ghamandi rao because this new side of him has begun affecting her, and now she fears, what of her heart wanted. 

She knew it very well what her heart wanted, what her heart is craving for,she had fallen for him ,but she can't let this happen not because she consider him as her enemy she knew whatever Raghav did in the past was out of immaturity or ego or whatever reason,and she also know the fact whatever raghav is feeling now for her is true. She could she it in his eyes, but the reason she can't love Raghav is that she is a widow, moreover it no one in her family more precisely in her ex in laws family like Raghav she can't go against them, they are her responsibility she can't let go her responsibility for love. 

" Pallavi kaya hua hai tujhe tu asa aaga piche kyu chl rahi hai, kuch batt hai kaya jo tujhse pareshaan kar rahi hai. Kaya tu apne baba ko leke soch rahi hai ki woh tujhse gussa hai Rghav Rao ko lekar " Her Aai's question brought her back to the sensibility.

" no Aai asa kuch nhi hai mein toh bass ek order ko leke soch rahi thi, she stated

How could she tell her what was bothering her. How could she tell the guy they all hate to their core,is the guy she falled for. She thought.

" chl,thik hai tu jada tension matt le kam k aur so ja , baki kal dekh lena . Good night beta " sharda caressed her cheeks.

Pallavi nodded after that sharda left telling her to to sleep early .

Next Morning pallavi woke up with a phone call she didn't expected at all. It was a call from none other than Raghav Rao. At first she ignored the call but he was persistent enough, so after the third call she finally picked up the call and about to say hello when from the other side Raghav shouted " Kaya hai saree k dukan tumko sunai nhi deta kaya ya tum mera call ignore kar raha hai. Mereko tumse batt karna hai aur agle 10 min mein mereko tum mere ghr mein chahiye, Ardhamyanda " with this he ended the call.

Pallavi didn't even realised what just happened. she thought is this the same guy she thought, has started liking her.

She shrugged off her thoughts and got ready to leave for Raghavs House, at first she thought to ignore him but she knew she can't . If she doesn't vist his house he will either come to her house or her shop she can't afford any of them to happen after whatever happend in last few days she can't let her family see she her with Raghav Rao. it will only create more misunderstandings.

She reached RR mansion and asked Harish about Raghavs whereabouts . He told Anna is in the terrace , she can meet him there. 

She went to the trace and asked him with frustration " kaya hai Raghav mujhe itne subh kyu bulaya. aur asa kon batt karta hai bhala. tume manners hai ya nhi "

Raghav was looking at her with aww. he was thinking how cute this girl could be even when she is angry and shouting . And this nose of her which is red now full of anger is making her even more beautiful He thought .

" Raghav tum sunn bhi rahe ho mein kaya keh rahi huh, Raghav " she shouted again this time bringing him back to the reality.

He did nothing but just smiled sheepishly Making her even more frustrated at him..

" kaya hai ase smile kaya kar rahe ho, smile karna band karo " she snapped

" kyu, kaya meri smile tumhe affect karne lagi hai hai Ms Pallavi Deshmukh " he asked with a smirk , also closing the gap between them .

" yeh kaya kar rahe ho tum, aur itne pass kyu aa rahe ho tum " she Stammered

Her breathed stoped when he stands just an inches away for her. she could hear her heartbeat, this intimacy has somehow started affecting her.

" please Raghav, please.."

β€œwhat please Pallavi , you know what you feel for me you know what i feel for you than why your are denying it damnit ” He asked 

Please Raghav, it's not right i can't love you , she stated 

" why pallavi why, kaya mein tumhe itna bura lgta huh kaya tumhe kuch feel nhi hota jab mein tumhare sath hota huh " he asked

of course he meant everything to her, new kind of feeling starts rising whenever she is with him, a kind of feeling she has never experienced earlier. But how could she tell him .

"Raghav " she tried to stop him when she feels the closeness of them again, but he just shut her mouth putting his finger on her lips.

"I just want to know, how you feel, when I'm with you" I don't care about others, all I care about is you," he said pointing his finger at her.

it's not easy, samzte kyun nhi ho tum" her eyes watered with tears.

"Then tell me, I want to understand, samjhao mujhe, what's bothering you, 

your baba's hate for me, I'm ready to change myself for that " he clutched her hand and looked at her longingly.

How this man has changed, no one will say this man has once wanted her to be out of his life, now begging to change himself only to be with her, she couldn't help to hold the tears which slide down her cheeks, he wiped them with his finger and hugged her tightly, waited for her to stop, kissing the top of her hair he decided, today if she rejected him he will respect her decision, even though he didn't wish to live without her now.

After a while, when she became normal, she plopped her emotions in front of him, "I have to tell you something, tum please ek baar meri batt sunlo, Raghav mein woh.." just as she started he stopped her.

Joining their forehead, he closed his eyes and told her honestly "others thoughts can wait, your comfort matters the most, I'm ready to wait for you, I just wanted to tell you what I feel and i know it very well what you feel for me, and i can also sense it out why you are denying this. My past behavior with you was not something im proud of, i have hurted you a lot, but today i promise from now on i will not do anything that will any way hurt you or anything related to you. I will wait for you,my love for you will wait for you accept it. There is no rush. we can start from friendship if yoh don't mind. 

All he could feel was her arm tightening around him and his shoulder drenched with her sobs . He knew this is not easy, they will have to go long way to make things happen, all they need was time and love.

But for now he just want to embrace her. He hugged her tighly , not wanting to let her go. She looked at him,he smile kissing her forhed.

She wanted to confess her love for him the very moment he confessed , but before that he need to know everything about her. he need to know that she is a widow. she thought she will make sure to tell him about all these things as soon as she got the chance to and after that if he is okay with it, she will not hold herself she will confess her love and will face whatever destiny holds for her .

THANKS FOR READING.

sundrrrrrrrrr❀️❀️

Unres

Beautiful os!! 

Loved it😍😍😍😍

Do write more on them❀❀❀❀

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

yes im there in Wattpad

ID koun sa h tumhara ?