THE NEW PRECAP😑

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 days ago

Aniruddh is totally inebriated after having bhaang & is doing weird stuff while Kaka Sasurji is trying to control him. He says to call Aniruddh's wives. Both Bondita & Manorama arrive while Aniruddh says to kaka that one of his marriages is a lie & kakasasurji asks which marriage is false?? 


Now the question arises what will Aniruddh's answer be?? 

Now I know that the truth won't be disclosed so soon. I think he will say that his marriage with Bondita is false to hurt her for her "bhalaai"...if that happens I will quit watching the show. I will quit.

Or, he may faint before saying the truth. That may also happen.

What do you guys think???? 

Posted: 10 days ago

I think Ani will faint also

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef


Aniruddh is totally inebriated after having bhaang & is doing weird stuff while Kaka Sasurji is trying to control him. He says to call Aniruddh's wives. Both Bondita & Manorama arrive while Aniruddh says to kaka that one of his marriages is a lie & kakasasurji asks which marriage is false?? 


Now the question arises what will Aniruddh's answer be?? 

Now I know that the truth won't be disclosed so soon. I think he will say that his marriage with Bondita is false to hurt her for her "bhalaai"...if that happens I will quit watching the show. I will quit.

Or, he may faint before saying the truth. That may also happen.

What do you guys think???? 

Anirudh is acting. And he will say that bondita is his real and most favorite wife. And acting intoxicated, he will try to instigate and infuriate Bondita by gifting her a huge pressure cooker. And he will gift a type writer to manorama. But Bondita will say that he promised her that he will give Bondita the typewriter then why did he gift chhoti patni the typewriter. Saying so she will add that Barrister babu toh mujhe banna hain na toh typewriter unhe kiun milni chahiye. And Anirudh smiles.

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by AARIAAL_432


Anirudh is acting. And he will say that bondita is his real and most favorite wife. And acting intoxicated, he will try to instigate and infuriate Bondita by gifting her a huge pressure cooker. And he will gift a type writer to manorama. But Bondita will say that he promised her that he will give Bondita the typewriter then why did he gift chhoti patni the typewriter. Saying so she will add that Barrister babu toh mujhe banna hain na toh typewriter unhe kiun milni chahiye. And Anirudh smiles.

Really??? Well....I don't know how to feel about that.

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by AARIAAL_432


Anirudh is acting. And he will say that bondita is his real and most favorite wife. And acting intoxicated, he will try to instigate and infuriate Bondita by gifting her a huge pressure cooker. And he will gift a type writer to manorama. But Bondita will say that he promised her that he will give Bondita the typewriter then why did he gift chhoti patni the typewriter. Saying so she will add that Barrister babu toh mujhe banna hain na toh typewriter unhe kiun milni chahiye. And Anirudh smiles.

Good idea, but it will work only until the sham of Manoruddh marriage is exposed. Bon will then be back to cooking and wooing pati babu, so a plan of inclining her to studies is needed more than inclining her away from Ani.

PS when will Manorama start working on her muhim (mission)?? 

It was a fake marriage of convenience for her too, so she should have started working on stuff by now.

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra


Good idea, but it will work only until the sham of Manoruddh marriage is exposed. Bon will then be back to cooking and wooing pati babu, so a plan of inclining her to studies is needed more than inclining her away from Ani.

PS when will Manorama start working on her muhim (mission)?? 

It was a fake marriage of convenience for her too, so she should have started working on stuff by now.


She, I mean the actor playing Manorama is still shooting so maybe they are shooting the muhim sequences (hopefully)

  1  

Barrister Babu 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
New promo new life of Rudhita and someone new entered already😭😭

pencil Mayu_ra   stackexchange 41   eye 2789

Mayu_ra 41 2789 1 months ago dua44
New onscreen shoot and bts of new entry chk it out

pencil rajiraji14   stackexchange 7   eye 752

rajiraji14 7 752 1 months ago Janu.301017
Bondita marriage new bts pic + new promo

pencil Home786   stackexchange 124   eye 4961

Home786 124 4961 1 months ago Radiant_Eyes_
My New VM! A new ship!

pencil Patibabu   stackexchange 4   eye 338

Patibabu 4 338 3 months ago Patibabu
THE NEW PRECAP

pencil sunshinesamuef   stackexchange 25   eye 1575

sunshinesamuef 25 1575 12 days ago faja

Topic Info

4 Participants 5 Replies 1314Views

Topic started by sunshinesamuef

Last replied by sunshinesamuef

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP