Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is the ring Virat wears on his wedding ring from Sai or a personal ring? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Its their wedding rings virat wears it on his left hand ring finger while sai wears it on her right hand ring finger

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnavkibewi

Is the ring Virat wears on his wedding ring from Sai or a personal ring? 

They have not shown the ring exchange between Sairat,but that is a wedding band/ring on his finger,which he loveeessss to play with😆

And even Sai has one,like a studded diamond waala kind of wedding ring.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think its Virat's ring.Part of Virat's getup. They changed it a bit during that hair drying of Sai episode. Sai also has a ring which she wears in her right hand(dont know why not on her left hand though). Saw her wearing it as a part of Sai's getup, in a segment where she was getting ready as Sai.

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did they show them exchanging rings? 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No I don't remember any such scene from the show...🤔

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nope, they did not show one. We all saw the ring itself,baad mein hum logo ne hi decode kardiya, cuz the ring came somewhere after the reception of Sairat if I am not wrong.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Nope, they did not show one. We all saw the ring itself,baad mein hum logo ne hi decode kardiya, cuz the ring came somewhere after the reception of Sairat if I am not wrong.

Yeah you are right ..And also saw Ayesha wearing it while getting ready as Sai in one of the segments.. She sometimes wear it with dhaaga around it or sometimes over a band aid..coz its not of her size..Though I am not sure why she wears it in her right hand's ring finger.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He started to wear it after the wedding so it's Virat's ring not Neil's. Virat's ring looks like a wedding ring; the symbol of love. Sai's looks like a normal one. ðŸ¥º Sai na never shows off her love for him. ðŸ¥º

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I guess it's Virat's ring only. Never saw Neil wearing the ring in offscreen pics