Radha Ki Kartab : A Tribute to Pranali Rathod

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 days ago

Hello everyone, Arpita here smiley9 This thread is dedicated to our Radha Rani (Pranali Rathod) smiley27 Breaking the image of Saudamini, Pranali has shined as Radha. Let's enjoy these memories... Wishing her best of luck for her future endeavours smiley9 This page has gifs so kindly wait for whole page to load, thanks.

"A single prayer can be the biggest weapon to fight when the situation or things are not in your hands"  : Radha praying for everyone including "Woh samne wali Vashma" smiley27 VashDha smiley32

Brij and Radha smiley36

Randheer & Radha smiley9

The BEST Performance of Radha with Lala Ratan Kishore Sahani ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Uday and Radha 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 days ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Hello everyone, Arpita here smiley9 This thread is dedicated to our Radha Rani (Pranali Rathod) smiley27 Breaking the image of Saudamini, Pranali has shined as Radha. Let's enjoy these memories... Wishing her best of luck for her future endeavours smiley9 This page has gifs so kindly wait for whole page to load, thanks.

"A single prayer can be the biggest weapon to fight when the situation or things are not in your hands"  : Radha praying for everyone including "Woh samne wali Vashma" smiley27 VashDha smiley32

Brij and Radha smiley36

Randheer & Radha smiley9

The BEST Performance of Radha with Lala Ratan Kishore Sahani ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Uday and Radha 

She rocked in her every scene...best toh woh lala kishore sahani wala thasmiley27smiley37

Radha Rani, badi sayani, jaise ho paani smiley27

Nailed every characteristic: comedy, drama, action, bas romance bach gaya smiley17

Wish she had gotten more time with LajRani, all she ever wanted was a family, they were like her step-in parents too smiley19

Wish she had been able to enjoy some real happy moments with her Patiji and Puttarji, Vashmaji and their puttarji smiley19

Will miss her bonding with the girls and the boys; and her playing cupid in their tales; she was the biggest shipper of both the couples for sure and deserved a fairytale and bright life of her own outside of the ghoonghat and shadow of the Sahanis that she never got smiley28

Thank you Pranali for portraying her so beautifully, and wish you the best of luck for your future smiley20

Originally posted by Yukti4

She rocked in her every scene...best toh woh lala kishore sahani wala thasmiley27smiley37

A character like RADHA is very unusual and rare in ITV... Pranali nailed each and every scenes... smiley32 

Kudos to Pranali ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.She has improved a lot from Saudamini to Radha .......She has worked really hard ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This is the first time I saw this gal Pranali and I must say she's extremely talented. Whether it's comedy scene or emotional scene, she was perfect in all of them. When I saw the first promo, Radha's part attracted me the most. I really wished to see more of Radha's story. Of course, a special mention of Radha's beautiful costumes ๐Ÿ˜ 

I really wish Pranali good luck and I hope she gets a lead role in a good show or webseries. 

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 10 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

Pranali has been the best female perfomer in the show... She did the role with so much perfection that its impossible to imagine anyone else for Radha's role.... Sbe did the comedy scenes without going ott.... Her bonding with uday is one of the best... Her chemistry with each and every costars have been great... Will miss her as Radhasmiley19

Pranali Rathod Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye