Question and confusion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

mean we are not going to get precap wala scene now ? after this curfew twist but precap is same mean we going to have that scene too then what a use of this curfew scene then ? i feel  yeh curfew wala twist ko makers drag karege they can show both are stuck there and i feel yeh precap wala scene fri ko aa sakta ya saturday ko aa sakta han uss se phele nahi agar precap wala scene aya thoo how they going to show anuraj ? the whole week i feel they use same precap to make audience believe there will be anuraj scene 

its soo clearly visible in today episode that main lead is not there i hope trp stay stable untill both come back 

PS: kavya ke start scene omg she is soo unbearable they way she was shouting on call chill girl 

i dont want kavya scene they better show rakhi dave and baa which is more tolerate able then kavya 

Even I think curfew wala they will drag for this week and precap we may get end of this week or start of next week. But kaise karenge woh dekhna hai. Jo bhi kare jo bhi additional scenes hai woh Shah parivaar and Rakhi ke dikhaye, I cannot see Kavya so much, mujhe uski kich kich bardasht nahi hoti, she is always so irritated.

TRP will definately get affected, but I think once Rupali and Sudhanshu are back it will pick up again. Also if they can manage close up scenes of Rupali and Sudhanshu which they can shoot from their home and send they way Paras did when he was quarantined, we may get atleast one scene of them in all epi, but that also depends on their health which is the priority now.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago

I think tommorrow they will show anu.. Raj return to home because saturday ko yahi precap tha

I think curfew wala shoot rupali and sudhanshu ne  1 and 2 April ko shoot kar liya  hai 

And generally it is said when new episode shoot then  it is air on after 3  or 4 days  of shooting of new episode 

So as   rupali and sudhanshu  already  shoot for curfew  and vanraj  asking anupama when they should tell about divorce during 1 and 2 April so they will show this in tommorrow episode 

But since rupali and sudhanshu pandey are not shooting from 3 rd April so from  7 April  episode we  will not seem anupama And vanraj till rupali and sudhanshu resume for shooting

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by neo7

Even I think curfew wala they will drag for this week and precap we may get end of this week or start of next week. But kaise karenge woh dekhna hai. Jo bhi kare jo bhi additional scenes hai woh Shah parivaar and Rakhi ke dikhaye, I cannot see Kavya so much, mujhe uski kich kich bardasht nahi hoti, she is always so irritated.

TRP will definately get affected, but I think once Rupali and Sudhanshu are back it will pick up again. Also if they can manage close up scenes of Rupali and Sudhanshu which they can shoot from their home and send they way Paras did when he was quarantined, we may get atleast one scene of them in all epi, but that also depends on their health which is the priority now.

kavya is just unbearable men today she give me headache i literally skip her all scenes

Originally posted by surabhi01

I think tommorrow they will show anu.. Raj return to home because saturday ko yahi precap tha

I think curfew wala shoot rupali and sudhanshu ne  1 and 2 April ko shoot kar liya  hai 

And generally it is said when new episode shoot then  it is air on after 3  or 4 days  of shooting of new episode 

So as   rupali and sudhanshu  already  shoot for curfew  and vanraj  asking anupama when they should tell about divorce during 1 and 2 April so they will show this in tommorrow episode 

But since rupali and sudhanshu pandey are not shooting from 3 rd April so from  7 April  episode we  will not seem anupama And vanraj till rupali and sudhanshu resume for shooting

nop its edit if u notice one thing vanraj ne curfew ke baare mein kuch nahi kaha just kinjal curfew ke baare mein bol rahe thee vanraj ke wo expression actually baa ke liye tha not for curfew but makers show it that expression curfew ke liye tha smart editing i must say  he just send ache han we get time to spend chalo he mean ghar chalo not resort  if u watch the scene again its whole scene newly editing 

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

nop its edit if u notice one thing vanraj ne curfew ke baare mein kuch nahi kaha just kinjal curfew ke baare mein bol rahe thee vanraj ke wo expression actually baa ke liye tha not for curfew but makers show it that expression curfew ke liye tha smart editing i must say  he just send ache han we get time to spend chalo he mean ghar chalo not resort  if u watch the scene again its whole scene newly editing 

Yes even I noticed it. And some of vanraj dialogue ka tone and volume bhi alag tha jaise alag se record karke bheja ho and then add kiya ho.

I think they should concentrate on rakhi destroying kavya and send her to no human's land. Kavya is extremely a torture to watch these days, especially when she talking to herself. Why is Nandini even letting her stay there? 

Originally posted by neo7

Yes even I noticed it. And some of vanraj dialogue ka tone and volume bhi alag tha jaise alag se record karke bheja ho and then add kiya ho.

yes voice over lag raha thaa

Originally posted by suresh555

I think they should concentrate on rakhi destroying kavya and send her to no human's land. Kavya is extremely a torture to watch these days, especially when she talking to herself. Why is Nandini even letting her stay there? 

exactly atleast tasnnim ki acting gonna be tolerable