i havnt watch from so longggggggggggggg

ha ha ha ha

only Kannada shows im watching....

u have to watch yetsrerdys it was so beautiful and make sum gifs for me plz🀣

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

u have to watch yetsrerdys it was so beautiful and make sum gifs for me plz🀣

im really bc yaaar............ following 2 shows...n takin caps... collage.....

then work tooo bit tuff now..

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

im really bc yaaar............ following 2 shows...n takin caps... collage.....

then work tooo bit tuff now..

arrey yaar nichu i miss my old nichu that was always ready with her caps 

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 124

Arun tells he nt able to speak... santhosh prefer goin to meet doc... Doc meet Arun. Ask hw s he... Arun luks sadly... Santhu tells Doc everything... doc tells ths nt possible... lets scan n do... it will b clear...

Arun s taken 4 scanning.... Raaga worried on her promise given.... Santhosh consoles her.... Doc tells physically he s fit.... mentally Arun has decided tat he wont b able to talj... tat can b th reason... meet pshycartist... 

Raaga father worried... mother comes ask for hvng food....  she ask to call n enquire Raaga abt Arun status... He calls Raaga... n ask abt Arun status... Raaga tells Arun didnt talk....  she tells... voice nt cmng.... doc tells he s physical fit.... mentally weak... goin to meet Vidya... she tells f calling aftr consulting Vidya...

Vidya tells its psychological issue.. Vidya tells Arun to recover is on ur hands... Vidya ask santhosh to wait outside.... n she starts counselling...

Arun try to tells all th incident from Raaga marriage incident n saving him.... Vidya tells u r upset on fear f nt voice cmng.... he agrees....Vidya motivates... on him speaking..... Arun tries to speak..... he fails on  speaking.... he agrees on dbt f hvng whtr will b able to sing or not.... tey motivates... on him... he struggles a lot....

Vidya tells for this reason u can lost forever.... Arun s sad.... Vidya tells try to talk with everyone... it will autimatically voice comes.... Raaga tells in 2 days voice shd come... all r waiting to hear ur voice..... Raaga motivates... with all determination....

Arun worried..

Precap

Santhosh tells... u r voice can anytime... y urgency of 2 days i hv answer 4 it...

Raaga mom didnt only kept condition for just ur voice cmng back... bt she put condition f 1 week....

Arun shocked

Edited by Nichuss - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

arrey yaar nichu i miss my old nichu that was always ready with her caps 

i was on verge of moving out frm yhc... and it happened.... n now its nt all interest for me....

u all enjoy

Nichuss thumbnail

❀️😭😭

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Epsd 125

Raaga n Vidya comes out f hospital.... santhosh ask the status... Raaga says Arun is fine... but something in stopping him from talking... Vidya tells miracle needs to happen which can make him talk...

Arun thinking on the counselling section... and meet with doc.... His parents and motivate him on talking... wen u try from urself u will b able to talk... Arun s sad... but motivated by hs father talk

Raaga gets Guru call,,, she tells he cant talk,, Guru does dance ,,, he fake wishes on arun... make raaga happy...

Raaga meet Arun and giv the lyrics she planned for Arun,,, wen he talks today... she ask him to compose... its about 2nd love... how u recognised wt music is to u... Arun gets happy...

in night... Arun gets to knw from santhosh, the 1 week chllenge..

Precap..

Raaga taunting saying she cant marry someonelse... Raaga mother taunt her on preethu promise... she tells within midnight if Arun cant talk... i wont marry him... turns to see sad shocked Arun with santhosh

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Epsd 126

Arun get to knw 1 week challenge on Raaga getting married 

Arun upset n decide to try talking.. arun try talking in front f  mirror like vidya suggested.... (daammnnn cant watch it😐😐😐πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί)

Arun try different ways f bringing sound out...

Next day

PreeRaa comes n tells abt goin to Arun house... Raaga mom stop her from going... Ram Navami stay in home n  help her.. Raaga tries to reason on her goin to Arun house... Raaga tells till midnyt if Arun wont get voice... she wont marry her.... and she wont marry anyone...  she loved.. love... will love only Arun..... n nvr marry....

Arun n Santhosh comes n hear... Raaga mom... blame on Arun... hw she forgets her family 4 Arun... she tells one daughter destryed her life nt obeying her... 2nd too following th same path....

Raaga mom gets pressure... n goes... Raaga ask Santhosh 4 taking to hospital.... Raaga tells Arun dont lose confidence  will talk to doctor.....

Arun leaves sadly... and thinks all r in pain due to him... Santhosh comes... Arun cries hugging him... n ask to go home... santhosh tells to go to vidya....for counselling.... Arun adamant goin on home... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Precap

In kacheri.... Raaga mom faints.... Everyone blames on Arun.... on th pain of scolding .. Arun get voice... all surprised