Indian Idol 12

How shameless can they be? - Page 2

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It's like Rekha saying to Pawan that she is aching to learn to play an instrument and what started with a dholak training ended up in pawan singing a 5th song. Not to mention his first song in her dream sequence of next janam. If Rekha wants to learn an instrument, can she not hire a trainer outside indian idol?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: suresh555

Not to mention his first song in her dream sequence 

dream sequence WTF!!

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes actually....

Even i was like wtf 🤣

I told you guys already what she will do in idol if you remember 😜😉

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mickymouse21

Yes actually....

Even i was like wtf 🤣

I told you guys already what she will do in idol if you remember 😜😉

too much !!!!

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, favoritism is shamelessly obvious. Agreed pawan is a very good singer but giving him 3 songs for weeks and this time 4 is sickeningly sad and unfair to other contestants. And if that was not bad enough, rekha and the three naam ke judges on the table cheering and dancing like idiots, during maar gayi mujhe teri judaai, was ridiculous and bufoon like. 

Why was this not done for arunita on Saturday when she sang two songs from umraojaan so amazingly?

I hope the original producers of idol franchise revoke the rights to indian idol

Agree, I was astonished Arunita was not given MBD and then this kind of hyping for Pawandeep. I am his fan, but I do not like this kind of CRAZY/OVERDOSED HYPE for him. Appreciate him when he is good and critique him when he falters, helps people to improve rather than thinking they could float on cloud 9 all the time.

But I bet the audience can tell Arunita was the best of the all performances. Giving Danish MBD over her was not right! But then judges have their favourites! ðŸ˜¡

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dream sequence was...

Rekha said to Pawandeep that she is adopting him but only for this janam, then she said...in next janam...and went into a virtual dreamworld where she is some kind of on a Romeo Juliette style balcony and pawandeep actually singing a romantic song to her. Later she comes down the stairs and they slow dance while he sings to her. Looked very tacky.. one shot of rekha was a technical blunder where it seems like instead of standing on the balcony she is hanging in the air on the wrong side of the railing. 

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's like Rekha saying to Pawan that she is aching to learn to play an instrument and what started with a dholak training ended up in pawan singing a 5th song. Not to mention his first song in her dream sequence of next janam. If Rekha wants to learn an instrument, can she not hire a trainer outside indian idol?

I believe Rekha or any celeb comin there as a guest judge / whatever just do what they are told to do, basically they are briefed about each contestant, their past / present / and their whole kundali....

Rekha saying she watches each episode of II12, which contestant said what during past episodes, commenting about Arunita and PDR....hinting their romance, looks so so unbelievable !!! 

More so, Neetu claiming she had a "FAN MOMENT" meeting "the" Neha Kakkar in a flight and going ga-ga over it almost pissed me off. 

WTH, Neetu is way way senior n accomplished than remix rani neha, ranbir is an ace actor...n someone from Kapoors goes gaga over "NEHU"....Bullsh**.

Rekha gifting Saree to Neha, hyping her marriage and her ROHU, that's become a weekly pattern....as if NEHA is the only girl who got married in this century. Aditya also got married, his wife barely gets any mention !!! 

NEHU & ROHU have become a pain in the a***. Sick of them to hell, sick of her antics and sick of HR and his drama too. ðŸ¤¢

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desi-chai

I believe Rekha or any celeb comin there as a guest judge / whatever just do what they are told to do, basically they are briefed about each contestant, their past / present / and their whole kundali....

Rekha saying she watches each episode of II12, which contestant said what during past episodes, commenting about Arunita and PDR....hinting their romance, looks so so unbelievable !!! 

More so, Neetu claiming she had a "FAN MOMENT" meeting "the" Neha Kakkar in a flight and going ga-ga over it almost pissed me off. 

WTH, Neetu is way way senior n accomplished than remix rani neha, ranbir is an ace actor...n someone from Kapoors goes gaga over "NEHU"....Bullsh**.

Rekha gifting Saree to Neha, hyping her marriage and her ROHU, that's become a weekly pattern....as if NEHA is the only girl who got married in this century. Aditya also got married, his wife barely gets any mention !!! 

NEHU & ROHU have become a pain in the a***. Sick of them to hell, sick of her antics and sick of HR and his drama too. ðŸ¤¢

I genuinely feel Ranu Mondal could have been given a chance than Sawai....he is so hard on ears, Sunny ka bhi baap nikla chillane mein

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desi-chai

I genuinely feel Ranu Mondal could have been given a chance than Sawai....he is so hard on ears, Sunny ka bhi baap nikla chillane mein

You are so right! 

counsellor thumbnail

If you compare the contestants of Indian Idol now and before than you can observe that they prefer someone below 20, it is easy to manipulate them and they have more appeal ..like easier to create fake love stories .. which is difficult with older contestants. So Ronu Mondal is way past their criteria