RaghVi FF : Because you're mine (Updated Chapter 3 on Pg No.5)

Posted: 3 years ago

You never looked for me, but my eyes never left you.

You never smiled at me, but my every happiness is with you.

You never cried for me , but my every aching and pain is for you

You never treated me good , but i want to give the whole world to you

Raghav looked at the sleeping beauty infront of him n touched her lips with his fingertips. He knew how tempted  he was  to suck this honey nectar. But now is not the right time and place.

Raghav said, " Kyun tum mujhe nahi dekh sakti ho, Tumhe sirf dard hi detta hai wo, Phir bhi tum usse hi sochthi ho. Mai kab tumhari nazaro mai aunga"

He looked at her swollen eyes due to crying, " Tumhe dard pochana ka haq kisiko nahi hai. Tum sirf meri ho Pallu. Tumhari muskan, Tumhare assu, " while caressing her hair " tumhari baal se tumhari piar thak sirf mere haq hai. Tum sirf meri ho, Pallu"

Raghav caressed her cheeks, " Tum yeh mano ya na mano, Mai tumhe sirf apna banake rahonga. iss ke liye kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakta hoon."

He dropped a kiss on her forehead and said" Jaise tum meri ho, Mai bhi sirf tumhara hoon. Tum mujhe nafrat karo, ya mujhe ignore karo, mai sab sehen kar lunga. Lekin mai tumhe kissi aur ka kabhi nahi hone dunga" caressed her face's contours for the last time and left off

Edited by christobelle - 3 years ago

Chapter 1

Yayyy... one more ff on the way... 🥳

Such an intriguing prologue.... Raghav in one sided love would definitely be a treat to read... But it’s just prologue we can’t be sure that it’s one sided... who knows... 

Who’s the other guy?? Mandaar?? Are they married?? Too many questions.... Yes, I’m so excited... Upload the chapter please 

Originally posted by __VIHU

Yayyy... one more ff on the way... 🥳

Such an intriguing prologue.... Raghav in one sided love would definitely be a treat to read... But it’s just prologue we can’t be sure that it’s one sided... who knows... 

Who’s the other guy?? Mandaar?? Are they married?? Too many questions.... Yes, I’m so excited... Upload the chapter please 

You will be getting ur answers soonish!!!

Hopefully u will enjoy this FF!!

Originally posted by christobelle

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ dil le lo

You never looked for me, but my eyes never left you.

You never smiled at me, but my every happiness is with you.

You never cried for me , but my every aching and pain is for you

You never treated me good , but i want to give the whole world to you

Raghav looked at the sleeping beauty infront of him n touched her lips with his fingertips. He knew how tempted  he was  to suck this honey nectar. But now is not the right time and place.

Raghav said, " Kyun tum mujhe nahi dekh sakti ho, Tumhe sirf dard hi detta hai wo, Phir bhi tum usse hi sochthi ho. Mai kab tumhari nazaro mai aunga"

He looked at her swollen eyes due to crying, " Tumhe dard pochana ka haq kisiko nahi hai. Tum sirf meri ho Pallu. Tumhari muskan, Tumhare assu, " while caressing her hair " tumhari baal se tumhari piar thak sirf mere haq hai. Tum sirf meri ho, Pallu"

Raghav caressed her cheeks, " Tum yeh mano ya na mano, Mai tumhe sirf apna banake rahonga. iss ke liye kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakta hoon."

He dropped a kiss on her forehead and said" Jaise tum meri ho, Mai bhi sirf tumhara hoon. Tum mujhe nafrat karo, ya mujhe ignore karo, mai sab sehen kar lunga. Lekin mai tumhe kissi aur ka kabhi nahi hone dunga" caressed her face's contours for the last time and left off

Pls continue exciting prologue 

omg...this was damn good  looking forward to it

That's so interesting.... Why was she crying btw.. Update soon... Waiting waiting...

Every day was same as the usual, Everyday he was crowded by people around him.

Either people wanted to suck up to him or avoided him in the fear. It was just another boring day of school. He can't help but let out a sigh.

He was good at studies, his teachers feared him instead of appreciating him. Most of the kids didn't even play with him or compete against him because they feared him.

Everyday the same look from people's eyes as if he was a living monster. But he wasn't one. He wanted normal treatment too. But he just could only sigh.

He was in no mood to attend class today and noone was gonna look for him if he was absent. he went to basketball ground. He started playing basketball alone. It was boring to play basketball alone. With frustration, he dripped the ball hardly on the ground.

The next moment he heard cries of a person. He turned n saw the ball near him. He went and took the ball n was about to leave when a person held his wrist. He turned and saw a little girl angrily staring at him and she said" Tum aise kaise ja sakte ho, Tumhare ball ke wajah se mandhar ko chot lagi ho or tum kuch nahi karne wale"

He thought ' paisa lene ke naye tharike, wow! itni choti umar mai bhi inti smart hai yeh ladaki'. He searched his pocket n took some money n threw it on her face and said" Yeh lo paise, issi ke liye tumne mujhe roka tha na. itna chalege yeh aur bhi paise dun". He smirked and about to go.

When gripped his wrist again and he turned to see her seething while her little bubbly face burned red, she said " bewakoof manas, Tumhe sorry bolne nahi aata. Tumhare paise nahi chahiye . Tum abhi Mandhar ko sorry bologe."

Raghav shrugged off her n she fell down , he said" mai sorry nahi bolta. Tumhe pata hai mai kon hoon. mai...ahhhhhh".

He saw the little girl biting his wrist. She said" Tumne mujhe giraya aur mandhar ko bhi mai tumhe nahi chodungi.." n started biting him more while Raghav tried to shrug her off but she held on him.

Mandhar who was in pain got up n immediately picked her n said " sorry Raghav! yeh nahi janthi tum kon ho. Mai maafi mangtha hon. yeh abhi yehan ayi hai. Mai samjatha hoon isse" 

While the little girl tried to jump from his hold to attack him again. Raghav said" theek hai. samja dena isse ki Raghav Rao se koi panga nahi letha. Nahi toh bura hoga. Ardham maidhan"

Mandhar said " okay, Raghav" He tried explaining " Pallu, tum aise nahi kar sakti. Wo bada hai usse izzat deni chahiye na"

The little girl said" par Mandhar , usne tumhe aur mujhe giraya. Mai usse nahi chodungi. Mai usse mar mar kar sorry bulwaungi"

Raghav saw the girl's antics n thought she is like a jungli billi who trying to scratch him.. THE RAGHAV RAO.. if she knows abt him. She would turn bheegi billi.

So he came forward and said" Mere Papa Adithya Rao hai. Wo chahe toh tumhe keede ki tarah kuchal denge. Mere papa puri hyderabad ko rule karte hai "

Pallavi got enraged and again tried to attack him while shouting" Tum jaise keeda ko toh mai masalke rak dungi. Mere pass ah tu. Mai tujhe nahi chodungi"

Raghav wondered " Kon hai yeh ladaki, yeh ladaki pagal toh nahi hai, billi ke tarah pancha marne ke liye dhood rahi hai mere biche. Mai yehi raha toh iss pagal ladki ka koi baroosa nahi. Mujhe phirse katne ah jayegi."

Raghav turned n left. while Pallavi kept shouting" darpook kahike, mai tumhe chodungi nahi. aakar mafi mang"

He went home and his amma and appa saw the bite mark on him. His appa asked angrily " Kiski itni himat ki mere bete ko kate. Raghav, bolo kisne kiya ye ". His amma too asked " Kisne katha? Kissi se jagda hua kya?"

Raghav smiled and looked at the mark n said " Ek billi ne kat liye. Uss billi se mai khel raha tha."

He looked at his father who was concerned abt him n said" Appa. mai apka beta hoon. Mai iss billi se deal kar lunga." He looked at his wrist again n smirked and said" pehli baar aisi billi mili hai mujhe. Mujhe iske saath bahut khelna hai aur Mujhe itni jaldi uss billi ko nahi chodna". He smiled at his concerned parents n left off.

Next day , he went to school n noticed the guy Mandhar was of his own class. That Mandhar smiled at him. Raghav ignored him. He wanted to know abt the billi but he didn't want give attention to this sleezy looking guy. His amma gave him keerthi's tiffin as the girl left it at home itself. He had to go to her class. Every kids in her class cower down with fear when they look at him. He knows that he was quite large for a 6th standard boy but he wasn't that scary. Plus his appa being a DON , didn't help it anymore.

Keerthi's classmates also didn't talk with her . She didn't have friends. Everyone were so scared to even talk with her. He felt bad for his sister , he could somehow manage his loneliness but his sister was a little girl who was very innocent and joyful in nature. He wondered how she is dealing with everything.

when he reached outside her class, He could hear his sister's laughs. He looked inside and saw the billi and my sister animatedly talking about something. The billi was making faces and her sister laughed off. he was about to leave them without disturbing. 
When a teacher saw him and announced " Keerthi, tumhara bhai Raghav ayae hai. Jaakar milo". Keerthi and Billi turned and looked at him and seethed.
Keerthi took her n came to me and said " Pallu, yeh mera bhai Raghav Rao hai. Ana this is Pallavi , my bestieee" while hugging Pallavi.

Pallavi stared at him angrily . While Raghav handed the lunch box to Keerthi and said " Tum lunch bul gayi thi ghar mai isliye laya hoon." Raghav knew that billi will cut off friendship with her sister due to him

He took off the only friend his sister made. Raghav still had to say this bitter truth to her sister not to break her more.
Raghav turned to Pallavi and said " oh, Billi , mere behan se friendship todna hai toh todh do". Pallavi asked " Kya?" Keerthi asked " kyun aise bol rahe ho ana?" 

Raghav said, " mujhe patha hai, kal ke incident ke wajah se. aur hamare background ke wajah se mere behan ke saath tum friendship nahi rakogi. tum abhi bol sakthi ho thaki mere behen ko aur dard nahi hoga"

Pallavi said " Tum uske bhai ho tho kya hua. Mai tumhare liye apni sweet keerthi se kyun friendship todungi." She hugged keerthi n said " Mere keerthi aur mere beech tum jaise keeda nahi aa sakte hain" 

Keerthi said " par yeh mere ana hai pallu, keeda nahi plz". Pallavi pinched her cheeks n said "ana keeda . teek hai " n both started laughing off

While Raghav looked amused at the little girl . Her sister n the girl are still in first grade. He never saw a first grade kid to be this mature n kind. The girl looked at him without any fear eventhough she is this tiny  n her relationship with his sister was pure. The girl seems very dedicated to whoever is close with her. Raghav got interested in this little billi. Raghav bent down n ruffled Pallavi's hair and said "Tum itni buri nahi ho . Good!!" She removed his hands off n said " mujhe mat touch karo, nahi toh kat dungi. Tumne Mandhar se ab thak maafi nahi mangi.." Raghav said " mai maafi bhi nahi magunga..billi" He showed her his tongue n pinched her cheeks "Billi mai jatha hoon. Phir milenge. Mujhe miss mat karna". He smiled and went off while Pallavi shouted " Tumse kaun milna chatha hai. Keerthi , apne keede ana ko mujhse dur rako". When Raghav heard this, he laughed n said " Ab toh yeh namumkin hai, mai tumhe nahi chodunga meri billi"

While Pallavi kept angrily shouting at him. Raghav smiled n went off

Aww a childhood lovestory....loved it.👏