•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs,

Tonight's Precap..

Balwant pointing to an empty photo frame and telling Pratigya that till the time this frame does not have the picture of the killer I wont rest till then. You will have to fight your own kin madam ji!

On the other hand, Ghanti dadi death anniversary happening in Thakur house, Behooda Shakti goes and puts Garv's photo frame next to dadi's, shocking Krishna and family and he reveals that the accident is caused by Garv!! 

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

i think very interesting plot right.

Originally posted by sanjanaverma

i think very interesting plot right.

Yup the sooner the truth is out the better. Will be interesting to see how things shape from here.

Technically, the blame belongs to Samar and not Garv so Samar's photo should have been there! Samar is really Shakti's laundar lol. He's such a despicable brat, after everything Pratigya did for him when his mother was mentally unstable....👎🏼

Originally posted by Amanat284

Technically, the blame belongs to Samar and not Garv so Samar's photo should have been there! Samar is really Shakti's laundar lol. He's such a despicable brat, after everything Pratigya did for him when his mother was mentally unstable....👎🏼

Exactly, Samar is the culprit. He is literally Shakri's blood. Ungrateful and Behooda!!