Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

My prediction was right

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

See I told na....everyday they will show 2 dance performance, 1 drama and 2 mins of RaghVi fight....

Lagta hai Pallavi and Raghav last performers hai....unko to pehle ghar ke bahar kaam ke naam pe date par jana hai aur ghar pe kaand karna hai....toh dance ke liye to time dena padega na🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

RR and pallu will battle against each other I suppose. Classical Kathak style. That's what they hinted about initially. 

So who are you supporting? 

Telegu Tigers vs Jaandaar Marathi's. 

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

RR and pallu will battle against each other I suppose. Classical Kathak style. That's what they hinted about initially. 

I will support RaghVi be it face off or not....but only on one condition.....I need a long romantic passionate eyelock of the two during this whole Sangeet thatvtoo in each other's armssmiley36

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

I will support RaghVi be it face off or not....but only on one condition.....I need a long romantic passionate eyelock of the two during this whole Sangeet thatvtoo in each other's armssmiley36

Let us hope we will get that. 

I see the new episode is out. Will check out now so i wont read the spoilers. Till later perhaps. 

Mihika thumbnail

Let us hope we will get that. 

I see the new episode is out. Will check out now so i wont read the spoilers. Till later perhaps. 

Cool👍🏼

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am supporting Raghav, because I want his mom to be happy seeing him dance. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

it will have to be a dream sequence otherwise Baba won't let it happen

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am supporting Raghav, because I want his mom to be happy seeing him dance. 

Before that Vijay will do Hajmola dance🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

it will have to be a dream sequence otherwise Baba won't let it happen

Then chupke chupke...

Imagine

People are dancing on stage downstairs and Raghav and Pallavi walk down from opposite ends of the corridor upstairs. Due to some reason they both crash with each other and get entangled in white curtains. Downstairs a romantic song plays and they both have a long eyelock session

inlieu thumbnail

Finally a picture of them together. I guess they got the message that fans have been asking for it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNPKmKmhkYX/