jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

One thing  that only I like about kartik's character in this track and that's he made clear his pov regarding reha.He wasn't silent.He didn't give her false hope like vedika.

He clearly said reha even didn't exist for him (during the argument) He added that he even didn't consider her as his friend.

Next day again he cleared her that he couldn't marry her and say sorry.

Still this girls after hI'm

What a shameless girl!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think they should bring rheas ex husband in, so he can expose her, why they got divorced, after he found out that she aborted her child and she only married him for money and wealth.

The whole is shocked to hear that.

sureka ask is that true, rheas says yes and no knew about this you hid this.

Im sorry You are not the right for karthik and now I’m

Breaking my ties with you.

manish says I even I agree she’s not right for karthik.

I lost my other son shubs because of the girl that he loved suhana wanted to marry her, she used him and trapped him.

she was red handed stealing, they called of their relation, got arrested, he was so upset, he was on drugs because he felt hurt  and he died.

I don’t want the same thing happening again.

I was wrong about sirat is greedy.

I accept sirat.

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So just watched the new promo of karthik and sirats engagement she was about to put the ring on karthik finger, her ex boyfriend comes, ring falls, karthik let’s Her be unite.

Karthik agrees to marry Rhea for his sake, akshara. And kairav.

After karthik agrees, Rhea should stop thinking of money and his kids needs a mother,