|| Beta Readers Promotion ||

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 days ago

Hello lovelies! 

Just few months back we welcomed our amazing team of Beta Readers into the Fanfiction family! It's been great to have such hardworking members who are always ready to help all writers across IF! 

Among them, is one member who not only worked hard since day one but, has been proven to be an important asset to the team by sharing her creative ideas and her efficient working skills. 

And today, we take a pride to announce her promotion on the team to the position of a Skipper

She is one and only 

oye_nakhrewaali

Congratulations dear! Keep up with the good work! 

Until next time, 

Edited by Koeli - 9 days ago

Congratulation Shibani for your added responsibilities. A well deserved promotion. All the best with your new responsibilities. ❤️

Hooray! smiley41 Congratulations Shibani!  smiley27Well deserved! smiley31

Congratulations Shiba.smiley27 We are all happy about your elevation with more responsibilities. smiley31

Bunch Of Flowers GIFs | TenorBrowse all of the Congratulations photos, GIFs and videos. Find just what  you're looking for on Photobucket | Congratulations photos, Congrats,  Animated images

Oh ho, congratulations Shibu!!!

Thank you so much Appy, Madhu and Sam for thinking that I won't skip my duties bad puns aside, I am really surprised and happy to be promoted and also speechless

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 9 days ago

Originally posted by Koeli

Congratulation Shibani for your added responsibilities. A well deserved promotion. All the best with your new responsibilities. ❤️

Thanks so much Appysmiley9 I hope I dont make you throw a shoe at mesmiley36

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Congratulations Shiba.smiley27 We are all happy about your elevation with more responsibilities. smiley31

Bunch Of Flowers GIFs | TenorBrowse all of the Congratulations photos, GIFs and videos. Find just what  you're looking for on Photobucket | Congratulations photos, Congrats,  Animated images

Thanks Madhusmiley27, m kinda nervous about the promotion, but with you guys, I know everything will be perfectsmiley31

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Hooray! smiley41 Congratulations Shibani!  smiley27Well deserved! smiley31

Thanks Riyasmiley9

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Oh ho, congratulations Shibu!!! 

Thanks Gursmiley27

Congratulations shibu smiley31