Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for updating❤️

I loved the maha ep

It is amazing how you cloud include elements of the show in your own story and managed to make us always looking forward for the next update

Poor harish pally scold him and raghav mocked him 😆

I love how raghav is always there for hiw people 😉

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

Awesome 👏🏻 thanks 🙏🏻.. I always wanted to watch a maha episode of this serial and u gave it to us 😍😍

hehe

It's twice as long as my usual episodes so I took the liberty of calling it MAHA :-)

Foreversonam21 thumbnail

Hi

This episode was so adorably cute! 

I'm now looking forward to Raghav barging into the Deshmukh saree emporium. This is better than any show... Wow!

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Awww Harish also makes an appearance ..I like him.too

I love these interlinking relationships 

Plus these female friendships are bae ..

Waiting to see pallu and Kriti bonding 🤪

Do old friends feel J when their bestie makes new ones ?  

Love and hugs for updating regularly ❤️ and keeping my mood up in this pandemic .

Thank you for reading and commenting so consistently, Sister.

No jealousy---I feel Pallavi, Krishna and Kirti will be more like The Three Musketeers :-)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

What an amazing mahaepisode. The makers won't give us one but you did. Love you so much🤗

Our Gorilla is too cute😆

Loved it❤️

My pleasure, Sister.

I know---I adore Gorilla. And what I adore more is that RR won't allow 'his' Gorilla to be maligned. hehe

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Thank you for updating❤️

I loved the maha ep

It is amazing how you cloud include elements of the show in your own story and managed to make us always looking forward for the next update

Poor harish pally scold him and raghav mocked him 😆

I love how raghav is always there for hiw people 😉

You are welcome, Sister. Pleased you enjoyed it. I usually write approximately 1000 words a day---and today I managed almost 2000 so I decided to call it MAHA. hehe

Yes---after laughing at poor Harish, Raghav and Farhad went to defend his dignity. What good men they are!

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it 🤣🤣🤣

Yay pallu-raghu meeting can't wait 

Was re-reading your fanfic khushi ... didn't realise how much I missed your stories ❤️❤️❤️

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foreversonam21

Hi

This episode was so adorably cute! 

I'm now looking forward to Raghav barging into the Deshmukh saree emporium. This is better than any show... Wow!

Pleased you enjoyed it, Sister.

And---yes!---tomorrow they finally will meet. No disguises. No pretences. 

Just one man and one woman.

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love how you've taken elements from the show and tweaked them to add logic and reduce melodrama. The part where Farhad and Raghav pull Harish's leg was hilarious. I also liked the bond forming between the three girls. Seems like a Raghav-Farhad-Harish vs Pallavi-Krishna-Kirti. I'm also curious about Mrs. Tarabai Raje. Does she have a bigger part here? And who leaked the tape? Guess I'll have to wait to find out. Also fingers crossed, Raghav meets Pallavi properly, without any charade, for the first time soon. Do update soon. Can't wait for the next part!

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmantaarey

Loved it 🤣🤣🤣

Yay pallu-raghu meeting can't wait 

Was re-reading your fanfic khushi ... didn't realise how much I missed your stories ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, Sister.

I confess, I still enjoying reading KHUSHI too. I cringe at the writing---I hope I have improved in ten years since---but I love reading it because it was such a joy to write and share. I'm still in touch with some of our Sisterhood. Pleased you are here.