SaiRat SS "Ae Mere Dil" Last Part updated on page 7 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3:

(Virat finished telling Sai about his past relationship which made him lose trust in love.)

Sai: it was not your fault, but yeh bhi sach hai ke jab dil tut ta hai toh move on karna easy nahi hota. Aur mein tumhe koi fake hopes nahi dena chhati ke sab jaldi theek ho jayega. Take your time Virat aur mein hun tumhare saath hamesha ke liye aur yeh mera sacha wala promise hai joh khabhi bhi nahi tutega 

(Virat cutely stares Sai unknowingly,)

Virat: thank you 

Sai: no sorry and no thank you in friendship haan ek baat zaroor kahoungi, when life gives you a second chance then you should definitely embrace it

(Virat and Sai continue talking while having coffee.)

(Change of Scene)

(Sai is talking to Radhika over the phone)

Sai: aksar aisa hota hai tute dil ke baad, jab usse koi jod ne wala milta hai uss par bhi hum trust nahi kar sakte.

Radhika: tuta dil? Anyways Sai tujhe lagta hai, toh tujhe khabhi ek dost se badhkar dekhe ga?

Sai: mein uski dost hun woh bhi bohut hai mere liye, I want him to take time, jab usse theek lagega yah mere saath yah kisi aur ke 

Radhika: waah re selfless pyaar lage raho, but I have a gut feeling ke jaldi hoga romance shuru 

Sai: chup kar aur so ja

(Sai disconnects the call and thinks about Virat.)

Sai: I know Virat you even love me but it will take some time for you to move on and accept your feelings and I am waiting for that day. 

(Sai smiles and hopes for the best.)

(Change of Scene)

Virat to himself: should I give my life another chance? Should I move on? 

Baat Ye Kal Ki To Hai

Yaad Nahin Kya Tujhe

Aankhon Se Khwab Gire

Tu Na Rok Saka

Virat: No ways, kabhi bhi nahi 

(Sunny knocks on the door breaking Virat trance of thoughts.)

Sunny: ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar sajna, laakh kar le tun inkaar sajna

Virat: kya bakwas kar raha hai 

Sunny: tun aur Sai, Sai aur tun, a match made in heaven 

Virat: please Sunny 

Sunny: kya please ab toh mujhe lagta hai tun kudh hi aage nahi badhna chhate, kis ke liye woh Pakhi ke liye joh apni zindagi mein khush hai aur tun dekh, khushiyan saamne hai aur tun ignore kar raha hai. Just look at yourself Virat and choose what is best for you koun kaisa tha kyun tha bhool ja before it’s too late

(Sunny leaves angrily who is now done seeing his friends suffering because of someone who didn’t even care for his feelings a bit. Leaving Virat thinking.)

(Change of Scene)

(Virat and Sai are on their way back home after Sai visits Virat over the weekend but midway Virat's car stop.)

Sai: wah g, useless car, I am gonna walk to my home now, you carry one 

Virat: I will drop you

Sai: chalte chalte, nice weather 

Virat: ok 

(Virat and Sai start walking and goofing around when it starts to rain. Due to the thunder Sai gets scared and hides herself inside his chest. Virat feels shiver down his spine when her body touches him. Sai realizes their position and looks into his eyes when the duo share an eye lock. There is a slight shine in their eye. Sai gives a wide smile and runs away from him and starts dancing in the rain. Virat slowly moves towards Sai with full passion. The two fully drenched in rain, Virat moves closer towards Sai and puts his hands around her waist and approaches her for a kiss. Sai closes her eyes when Virat is moving closer. Virat closes his eyes and is about to kiss but the past flashes and he moves away. He leaves the place wiping his tears on not being able to forget his past. Sai who was ready to wait for and give him space was hurt seeing how he keeps coming and leaving and playing with her emotions.)

(Change of Scene)

(Sai is sitting doing her work on her laptop and the thoughts of Virat are bothering him.)

Sai: I can’t keep doing this, I can’t hurt myself and even him by being close to him. My life is tangled after being in this and I have forgotten about myself. Virat himself needs to realize what he wants. I am there for him but for a while I need to stay away from him so he can understand what is right for him. If he wants to move on truly or stuck back. 

(Sai gives Virat his space and takes a step back as she doesn’t want to hurt herself either by being more involved with this matter.)

(Change of Scene)

1 Week Later

(It has been one week and Sai has not talked to Virat once or met him once. This is hurting Virat more than anything.)

Virat: I am missing you Sai, I am incomplete without you, please don’t do this to me 

(Virat has not thought about his past when he realizes Sai is not talking to him.)

Virat: I don’t want to hurt you ever Sai, meri stupidity ki wajah se you are not with me right now, I can’t stay away from you. Jab koi apne aap se dur jaaye tabhi unki value hoti hai, mein apne past mein woh kaise bhool sakta hun joh khusyian, pyaar, care meri ki without expecting anything in return. Us insaan ke liye joh meri khabhi thi hi nahi uske ke liye I can’t lose you Sai. I love you aur mein apni zindagi mein pyaar ko 2nd chance dounga woh chance joh zindagi ne diya hai mujhe tumhare saath jeena ka. Khud ka chance dounga, humne chance dounga 

(Virat smiles, this distance has made him realize the importance of true love and how life doesn’t always give second chances so it is up to you if you want to embrace it or not. Virat decided to confess his love to Sai as soon as possible.)

------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore the mistakes. 

Comment down your thoughts below ♥️

Loved it . Thank you for the update. Super excited for the next chapter. Even though it’s not in ghum universe it still has the Essence of Sai and Virat ❤️

Beautifully written dear i love it❤

The rain and the romance ufff🙈🔥🔥🔥

Sai is right Virat has to move on and he has to realise by himself.

Finally Virat realise he loves Sai

Woh Sai ko bohat miss kar raha hai uss ke liye tadap raha hai waah Veeru

Cant wait for next update😁

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤. 

Originally posted by notaquitter

Loved it . Thank you for the update. Super excited for the next chapter. Even though it’s not in ghum universe it still has the Essence of Sai and Virat ❤️

SaiRat in a parallel world hehe!! thank you so much :)

Originally posted by Tasu06

Beautifully written dear i love it❤

The rain and the romance ufff🙈🔥🔥🔥

Sai is right Virat has to move on and he has to realise by himself.

Finally Virat realise he loves Sai

Woh Sai ko bohat miss kar raha hai uss ke liye tadap raha hai waah Veeru

Cant wait for next update😁

Thank you so much!! Yes, she gave him space to clear his mind off and decide what he wants and he did! 

Originally posted by fathima14

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤. 

Thank you!

Hello, lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder Be safe and Take care

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

PART 4: 

(Virat tells Sunny to call Sai, as she is not answering his phone. Sai, within seconds, rushes to meet Virat as she is restless over the fact of what might have happened.)

Sai: Virat, Virat, Virat!

(Sai screams in fear looking for him.)

Sai: Virat! 

(Someone from the back, with a mask on his face, closes Sai’s mouth and picks her up. He takes her to the terrace.)

(The masked person puts Sai down, and removes his mask.)

Sai: Virat?!

(Virat raises his eyebrows and signals her to look around.)

(Sai turns around to see herself standing in a heart laid out with rose petals and candles. A decorated date table is set in a distance with champagne, and many delicacies. On the opposite end, a white tent has been set up with many pictures inside. The entire tent had been lit up with fairy lights. Below the fairy lights there was a bed with pillows, and a blanket. Soon soft music starts to play. Sai turns around, once again, to face Virat. As soon as Virat went on one knee, fireworks located around the fireworks went off. Now, Sai and Virat were both in the center of the fireworks. The starry night just added to the magical ambiance.  

Sai: What is all this Virat? 

Virat: Sai, I know I have unknowingly hurt you a lot. Lekin trust me, that was never my intention. By being with you not only fueled your feelings for me but, you also made a special place in my heart. I know it took me longer to forget and move on, but you were there. You gave me space when I needed it most. Humesha mere saath thi jab mujhe zaroorat thi, aur ab bhi jab dur hui. Tab jaa ke mujhe pata chala ki mujhe kya chahiye. Past ke jhoote rishton ke saath zindagi bhar rehena ya apne present ke sache pyaar ke saath apna future spend karna. Der se hi sahi, but I have made my decision. 

(Sai is crying that finally Virat has moved on from his past for a better life for himself, and he won’t be hurt anymore by living with that baggage.)

(Virat takes out a ring from his left pocket, and puts it in front of Sai.)

Virat: Thank you for being with me always. Thank you for thinking about me, and my happiness more than anything. Thank you for everything. Ab baari meri hain, to be with you and put you first Sai. Your happiness means the most to me, and I promise I will be with you always like you have been with me. So, Dr. Sai Joshi I LOVE YOU! Will You Be Mine Forever?

(Sai just couldn’t control her emotions after seeing that finally the day has arrived. Without thinking for even a second, she says yes and hugs him tightly.)

Sai: I LOVE YOU TOO VIRAT! I love you too! Thank you for making my day! 

(Virat and Sai slowly break the hug and Virat Kisses her forehead, and then he approaches her lips sharing their first passionate kiss.)

(His hands slowly slide down Sai’s back. Sai’s hands are finding their way to every inch and corner of his back. Both had their eyes shut, and the hearts were beating faster than ever. Virat, very gracefully, picks up Sai and takes her to the tent. He gently puts her down on the bed. He tightly wraps his arms around Sai’s waist, and continues to kiss her. He kisses her forehead, her eyes, her nose, and was about to kiss her lips, but she turns out of shyness, revealing her bare back to Virat. Virat starts to kiss her bare back, causing Sai to grip the sheets very tightly. Virat makes a line of kisses from Sai’s lower back all the way to the top. He slowly unhooks Sai’s dress, causing Sai to close her eyes even tighter, and have the beating of her heart increase to limit beyond measurable. He places a kiss on her back once again, and slowly turns her. He starts to places kisses on Sai’s collarbone. He makes his way up to her neck, making her moan. He then makes his way up to her ear, and removes her earrings. He holds both of Sai’s hands very tightly as he continues to kiss her on her neck and ears. He then captures her lips, and gives her the kiss of her dreams. Sai’s hands are now feeling every part of Virat’s six pack abs. Slowly, she starts unbuttoning his white shirt and takes the shirt off. Virat slowly pulls Sai’s dress off her shoulders till it is completely off. With that Sai and Virat spend the night loving each other.      

------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore the mistakes. 

Comment down your thoughts below ♥️