SaiRat SS "Ae Mere Dil" Last Part updated on page 7 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Poor virat. Muat be so heartbreaking.  but Sai is there now to make sure he realizes that he rises in true love.

I feel bad for Sai too- It must be hard to think that the man you love has already experienced all these feelings for someone else and has also been cheated so brutally. But Sai will show him that the people that are destined to be together will find their way to each other. 

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Betrayal is a big thing i can feel Virat painπŸ’”πŸ˜’

Its not easy for Virat to move on but Sai's love will make him move on with her

You have created a beautiful friendship and chemistry between Sairat

Love it beautifully written❀❀❀

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat is betrayed by Pakhi and that makes him insecure and lost in love...also has trust issues with new friends...poor Sai...she must be heartbroken and has to endure his issues...I hope she stays by his side and help him overcome past and start loving her again...thank you so much for update... please update the next part soon...πŸ‘πŸ» 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That was a great shot!!πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ I absolutely love the bond that Sai and Virat have established. It feels amazing to see how Sai respects his decision and sympathises with him despite the fact she is a little  heartbroken because Virat didn't accept her proposal but I love how they didn't let anything affect their friendship. They are still so open with each other and understand each other's state. 

Would love to read further!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is beautiful....😊 

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Yay thanks for the update. I liked it. I am glad Sai is indeed:)

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Poor virat. Muat be so heartbreaking.  but Sai is there now to make sure he realizes that he rises in true love.

I feel bad for Sai too- It must be hard to think that the man you love has already experienced all these feelings for someone else and has also been cheated so brutally. But Sai will show him that the people that are destined to be together will find their way to each other. 

Yes, you can fall in love once again (true love) Sai will help him get over his past!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Betrayal is a big thing i can feel Virat painπŸ’”πŸ˜’

Its not easy for Virat to move on but Sai's love will make him move on with her

You have created a beautiful friendship and chemistry between Sairat

Love it beautifully written❀❀❀

Yes, Sai will help him! Thank you so much :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Virat is betrayed by Pakhi and that makes him insecure and lost in love...also has trust issues with new friends...poor Sai...she must be heartbroken and has to endure his issues...I hope she stays by his side and help him overcome past and start loving her again...thank you so much for update... please update the next part soon...πŸ‘πŸ» 

Yes, Sai will help him overcome his past issues and move on! Thank you so much! will update shortly :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

That was a great shot!!πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ I absolutely love the bond that Sai and Virat have established. It feels amazing to see how Sai respects his decision and sympathises with him despite the fact she is a little  heartbroken because Virat didn't accept her proposal but I love how they didn't let anything affect their friendship. They are still so open with each other and understand each other's state. 

Would love to read further!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

Yes, they were friends first so nothing affected their friendship bond! Thank you so much :)