Bondita (Aura) to quit show for leap - is this real?

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 days ago

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-47858-a

Found this on serialgossip.com and it states that aura will quit and leap will happen with Devoleena being a high chance of being grown up bondita.

However, pravisht said that there are no leaps coming in the interview.

So is this real?? I hope not because aura leaving on such a bad note and her not being happy in the end as bon before showing grown up bon is kind of sad.

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 12 days ago

Originally posted by Rotiboy45

Found this on serialgossip.com and it states that aura will quit and leap will happen with Devoleena being a high chance of being grown up bondita.

So is this real?? I hope not because aura leaving on such a bad note and her not being happy in the end as bon before showing grown up bon is kind of sad.

Even if leap is heading .......than also deboleena can never be a choice for grown up Bondita 🙄.........it's obvious that this news is fake

Dont want devoleena smiley26 she is too old to play grown up bondita

These are the same rumours which were spreading before the show resumed shooting after the lockdown.As of now,there is no leap.

Personally, I feel there are lot of tracks that could be shown with little Bondita and of course they have Sampoorna to drag the show with Aurra.

Originally posted by Rudhita18

Even if leap is heading .......than also deboleena can never be a choice for grown up Bondita 🙄.........it's obvious that this news is fake

well the leap is inevitable as anirudhs ultimate life goal is Bondita becoming a barrister and that will only happen with adult Bondita.. but devoleena is like 35 years old in real life...so no way can she play 22 years old Bondita....unless they take a bigger leap...but then they’ll have to replace Pravisht too...but I don’t want to see 30 years old Bondita and 45 years old Anirudh.. I would prefer 20 years old Bondita and 32 years old Anirudh...

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by Rotiboy45

Leap is inevitable. But I don't think Devoleena will play grown up Bondita.

Posted: 8 days ago

No deboleena plz...but serial gossips cannot be trusted at all. They only post what fans speculate.

Posted: 8 days ago

Lockdown phase one main bhi same news

And Lockdown phase 2 {Maharashtra} main bhi same news?

Itna bharosa toh hai ki na leap hoga aur hoga bhi toh Devoleena wont be the Bondu

Coz Devo wont be good for this role

Barrister Babu