Barrister Babu

Bondita (Aura) to quit show for leap - is this real?

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-47858-a

Found this on serialgossip.com and it states that aura will quit and leap will happen with Devoleena being a high chance of being grown up bondita.

However, pravisht said that there are no leaps coming in the interview.

So is this real?? I hope not because aura leaving on such a bad note and her not being happy in the end as bon before showing grown up bon is kind of sad.

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Found this on serialgossip.com and it states that aura will quit and leap will happen with Devoleena being a high chance of being grown up bondita.

So is this real?? I hope not because aura leaving on such a bad note and her not being happy in the end as bon before showing grown up bon is kind of sad.

Even if leap is heading .......than also deboleena can never be a choice for grown up Bondita πŸ™„.........it's obvious that this news is fake

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dont want devoleena πŸ˜΅ she is too old to play grown up bondita

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

These are the same rumours which were spreading before the show resumed shooting after the lockdown.As of now,there is no leap.

Personally, I feel there are lot of tracks that could be shown with little Bondita and of course they have Sampoorna to drag the show with Aurra.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Rudhita18

Even if leap is heading .......than also deboleena can never be a choice for grown up Bondita πŸ™„.........it's obvious that this news is fake

well the leap is inevitable as anirudhs ultimate life goal is Bondita becoming a barrister and that will only happen with adult Bondita.. but devoleena is like 35 years old in real life...so no way can she play 22 years old Bondita....unless they take a bigger leap...but then they’ll have to replace Pravisht too...but I don’t want to see 30 years old Bondita and 45 years old Anirudh.. I would prefer 20 years old Bondita and 32 years old Anirudh...

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Leap is inevitable. But I don't think Devoleena will play grown up Bondita.

No deboleena plz...but serial gossips cannot be trusted at all. They only post what fans speculate.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Lockdown phase one main bhi same news

And Lockdown phase 2 {Maharashtra} main bhi same news?

Itna bharosa toh hai ki na leap hoga aur hoga bhi toh Devoleena wont be the Bondu

Coz Devo wont be good for this role

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Thankfully makers did not cast Kanika or adaa like famous names..else forum would have gone bonkers bashing them πŸ˜†

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: pallavi_

Thankfully makers did not cast Kanika or adaa like famous names..else forum would have gone bonkers bashing them πŸ˜†

Yeah but Abhi leap nahi chahiye 

Storyline is good and current track jo colors ne promote nahi kiya tabhi the fans who are connected are wantching from day one

We know it is inevitable but hum sab ke emotions hai aekdum  leap laana ,journey na dikhaaa direct London se laana, even last track ruined else current track is best after hm and deserves 2 plus