Posted: 3 years ago

THE FATEFUL NIGHT 

shaurya Sabherwal is feeling restless again as a certain Miss Bhalla is ignoring him royally again, yes he knows that he screwed up again today at the restaurant but what to do? He can't help seeing that Acp with Anokhi. He just can't handle it and he vented his anger on both of them that too at a public place infront of people! The anger was on Acp but now Ms Bhalla is pissed at him, and he doesn't know what happens to him whenever he sees Anokhi and Ahir together, he can't keep his cool. And he also fumbled a lot when he tried to sort things out with Anokhi.He thinks "God, what's wrong with me? "

Now he has to pacify Ms Bhalla as he again made her angry, he tried to call several times but she is not picking his calls making him more restless. He tried for the last time but she didn't receive the call, no he can't wait any longer, he needs to meet Anokhi and sort things out right now else he won't be at peace, thinking that he left the Sabherwal house. 

Anokhi is angry at her PS and that's why she is ignoring him and his calls.Now she got his message to answer his call, she thinks doesn't he understand that I am angry with him and I don't want to talk to him now, I don't want to start a fight again, I have lots of things to do for the fest, so many things to do and not much time, I hope Babli Di calls soon and help me out. 

Shaurya is in his car going to meet Anokhi in the hostel, and suddenly it starts raining heavily."Damn my luck " cursed Shaurya. He tried again calling Anokhi and texted her but it went unanswered making him more tensed about Anokhi. He rushed to the hostel and then realized it's a girl's hostel and he is not allowed to meet her as it's past curfew, but he had to meet Anokhi at any cost for his sanity, so he did something he never thought he would do in his entire life! Shaurya Sabherwal, professor and director of SIAC sneaked in to the girl's hostel to meet a student! Is she only a student? Nothing more? Mocked his conscience, but he ignored it and barged in the hostel and knocked on Anokhi's room. 

Hearing the knock Anokhi thought Reema is here to discuss something for the fest, she opened the door and got the shock of her life seeing shaurya standing there completely drenched! He barged in seeing a shocked Anokhi and closed the door properly, now Anokhi got her senses back and asked what are you doing here? To her utter surprise Shaurya blamed her for his arrival in the girls hostel, he said why weren't you picking my call? I was worried about you and I had to make sure everything is fine after all you are my responsibility, and mind you Ms Bhalla if I get caught it's on you and then he sneezed. 

Anokhi asked him not to shout on her, if he continues shouting he will get caught without her doing anything, making shaurya finally shut up and then he sneezed again, Anokhi noticed his drenched state and brought him a towel and said him to dry his hair, he threw another tantrum saying he can't do it properly, Anokhi thought he is acting like a petulant child and without saying anything started drying his head with the towel and shaurya is looking at awe because for the first time someone is taking care of him and it made him emotional, he keeps looking at Anokhi drying his hair and scolding him for not even knowing how to dry hair etc. He is sneezing again and it became uncontrollable, Anokhi said him to change his clothes and started finding things in her closet, shaurya dried himself while Anokhi finally found a very oversized T-shirt she use as night wear and gave it to shaurya, he glared at her but he had to take it, he sat on her bed while she made hot water in her kettle and brought hot water on a bowl and asked him to take the vapor and he will feel better, he started doing that and in the meantime someone knocked again, panicking anokhi opened the door ajar to see reema standing, Anokhi asked reema why is she knocking? She said I have come to call you for dinner, come on let's eat, Anokhi visibly relieved and locked the door and left with Reema. 

In the dining Anokhi picked a plate and started piling food, Reema asked so much food? Anokhi lied that she didn't have lunch so she's famished and she also said that she has a headache so she's going to sleep early and have food in her room only, Reema told her to take care and Anokhi left. 

Anokhi returned to her room and saw shaurya is sleeping in the bed, she called him, no answer! She thought he might have slept due to exhaustion, so she nudged him and felt temperature, shaurya has fever and he is not waking up, it made her very anxious. She kept the food in the table and bring a bowl of water and started dipping cloth in it and keep it in his forehead, after half an hour the temperature lessen and shaurya woke up, he saw Anokhi taking care of him and when he tried to wake up Anokhi told him to lay there, she brought the plate and started feeding him, after one bite shaurya made a face saying what's this? It's awful, Anokhi laughs and says welcome to hostel food, you have never gotten a chance to taste this right? Now don't act like a baby and start eating, we eat this daily, welcome PS to Anokhi Bhalla's life and she laughed, shaurya smiled too seeing her happy face. After feeding him she ate as well and then gave shaurya medicine for his fever.It's still raining outside so Anokhi told him to stay the night there, shaurya finally slept peacefully, but Anokhi could not, she sat beside the bed on a chair watching time to time if he is feverish or not finally falling asleep there. 

Shaurya woke up first as he was a morning person and saw anokhi sleeping in an awkward position curling up into the chair, her hair is on her face and she looked like an innocent angel while sleeping, he started adoring her and got mesmerized seeing her sleep peacefully, he brought her locks behind her ear and she stirred in her sleep, shaurya feigned sleeping, Anokhi woke up with a neck sprain but the first thing she did was checking shaurya's temperature and take a breath of relief as he didn't have fever anymore, she decided to let him sleep a bit more and she went to the shared bathroom to freshen up, shaurya woke up unnecessarily happy that morning, he didn't know why was he happy that much but he loved this free and light feeling, he lay down and waited for Anokhi, and half an hour later Anokhi returned to room with wet hair and water dripping down, she started drying her hair and then tried to choose her earrings for the day oblivious of shaurya waking up, she hummed softly and got ready and shaurya was awestruck, he felt like home. 

When Anokhi saw shaurya awake she asked how is he feeling? When he said better she looked relieved, then again she scrunched her nose and started thinking about how to help shaurya leaving without people noticing. Then she told shaurya that she was going to call everyone in the dining room to discuss about fest preparation and then shaurya can leave without any problems, she can't let people taint her PS' reputation so she went to the dining room and kept everyone busy .Shaurya left the hostel and started to leave for his house, he doesn't know why he felt a pang of sadness leaving her, he enjoyed the lighthearted moments with her yesterday, her care and affection brought out his vulnerable self to her, he ended up talking things he never told anyone and he felt free, he loved such normalcy with Anokhi, he pacified her anger as well and he felt at home with her, he still can't name his feelings for her yet but he felt that she is not just a student anymore, "about time" mocked his conscience making him laugh and he started for his home with a light and happy heart smiling like an idiot. 

Guys this is my first try at ff, it's not proof read so please ignore typos and mistakes, please let me know if you guys like it or not, it will mean the world to me, looking forward to hearing from you guys, bear with this mediocre writing 😝😝

Thank you ❀

I enjoyed reading... well written 

Beautiful os❀️

Loved how Anokhi took care of him nd Shaurya felt home

Wow......... πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

Awesome OSπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Beautifully penned down πŸ˜³

Totally loved it β€οΈ

Ohh i loved it β€οΈ So so much 

By the way where is SHIRTLESS SHAURYA πŸ˜ˆ

And i loved the morning scene and her singing i so want this to happen in the upcoming hostel scene 

Amazing!! Very beautiful written. I loved the way Anokhi cared for Shaurya. Thanks for writing this β™₯️

Awesome!! Enjoyed reading. Thank you for the story β™₯️

I'm overwhelmed with your kind words for my first ever os, Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you guys liked my mediocre writing and encouraged me to try my hands at writing again, being a physics hons it means a lot that even if I try I can pen down my random thoughts and people will like it ,I'm very bad at expressing my feelings that's why I gave you warning that it will be very mediocreπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but still you all lovely people made my day with your beautiful comments and boosted my confidence to write more, as you guys pumped me up so be ready for getting more mediocre writing and my khayali pulaos on the thread, you guys have been warned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm really thankful to everyone for giving it a go and for ur lovely comments, constructive criticism is also welcome, I love you guys ❀❀❀

I will personally thank you everyone when I get time, just know that I have read every comment and I am touched, love always ❀❀

Its very cute one ya.... Well written....write more ....enjoyed it fully β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ