Pranali Rathod on leaving KUDCA

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 days ago

Pranali has decided to leave the show... The reason is obvious, unfair treatment to Radha... I am so glad it's her decision.. Wishing her best of luck for her future projects... I am sure she will shine smiley27

Pranali has replied to a fan

Credit : Twitter 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Pranali has decided to leave the show... The reason is obvious, unfair treatment to Radha... I am so glad it's her decision.. Wishing her best of luck for her future projects... I am sure she will shine smiley27

Don't know what will happen to Vashma & Uday

Originally posted by tellylover202

Don't know what will happen to Vashma & Uday

They will rock as long as they are there and after that when their track will get over... They will get much much better opportunities in life ❤️ Their talent is being recognised by everyone... No matter how much makers hype AmDheer... Those people who don't watch the show even they knows VashmAY. smiley27

What about Shagun and Anchal .............Even Vashmay are sidelined🙄🙄..........They are extremely talented and their talent is not being given the chance it deseve .........

Sad, but expected. With new characters in the show, the focus would be on establishing them and to bring their story to the main thread. So not much scope for Radha's character.

I just hope that the makers give a voiceover stating that at some point in these 4 years Radha has found the man of her dreams and now happily married and enjoying the love and happiness she deserves. That will atleast give a closure to the character.

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

My heart breaks to know such a talented soul has left the show smiley19

Hope she finds better opportunities, and stay blessed! smiley20

As for Radha, hope there is some kind of proper goodbye to the character smiley28

Sad that such a gem of character is leaving but happy that she left it because she deserves better! Just hope to atleast hear about Radha!

Posted: 11 days ago

Is this why they killed brij? Or are they replacing Radha?

I loved her full of life charactersmiley19 reminded me of Khushi

Pranali Rathod Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye