Funny and illogical things😂

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 days ago

I will add to the list of more later if I observe something ( filhal ek hi likha haismiley36 )

1. In epi 5 when Bhola bring juice for Ahaan , Ahaan take a sip and two and put the glass as it is on tray smiley39 so wastage of juice , batao ab kon piyega us juice ko , jab ek do ghunt hi pina tha to pura glass mangaya hi kyusmiley37 Aisa kon karta hai bhaismiley39

smiley36

You can add to the listsmiley9

P.S. We do not have EDT or DT in forumsmiley6 

Edited by bubblesort - 12 days ago

Originally posted by bubblesort

I will add to the list of more later if I observe something ( filhal ek hi likha haismiley36 )

1. In epi 5 when Bhola bring juice for Ahaan , Ahaan take a sip and two and put the glass as it is on tray smiley39 so wastage of juice , batao ab kon piyega us juice ko , jab ek do ghunt hi pina tha to pura glass mangaya hi kyusmiley37 Aisa kon karta hai bhaismiley39

smiley36

You can add to the listsmiley9

P.S. We do not have EDT or DT in forumsmiley6 

Happens in almost every shows 😂

I've asked Jayshree to open IMP threads like Rules section n Permission thread coz in order to open AT, DT n other important thread permission are given to a certain member only.. 

And I've asked for her permission to open IshqAan AT too.. smiley1

So just wait for few days.. 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

Happens in almost every shows 😂

I've asked Jayshree to open IMP threads like Rules section n Permission thread coz in order to open AT, DT n other important thread permission are given to a certain member only.. 

And I've asked for her permission to open IshqAan AT too.. smiley1

So just wait for few days.. 

Haasmiley37 matlab man liya bhai tum ameer ho , iska ye thodi matlab hua juice waste karke ki ameeri dikhaogesmiley37

Okaysmiley20smiley1

Posted: 5 days ago

Poor always eat onion in serials even when the price is high................I wonder why????smiley44

Originally posted by jhalak7

Poor always eat onion in serials even when the price is high................I wonder why????smiley44

Haa smiley37

And also itne high quality makeup ke bhi paise hote garib se garib ke pas bhi serial ki duniya meinsmiley39

Originally posted by bubblesort

Haa smiley37

And also itne high quality makeup ke bhi paise hote garib se garib ke pas bhi serial ki duniya meinsmiley39

I used to watch this show (not gonna name) 😂😂where the FL n her mother were so poor they had very little earnings n yet they would afford to pay 30K monthly rent n I was like my salary is less than that n still I'm not poor like them 😳

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

I used to watch this show (not gonna name) 😂😂where the FL n her mother were so poor they had very little earnings n yet they would afford to pay 30K monthly rent n I was like my salary is less than that n still I'm not poor like them 😳

smiley37

ITV ke ameeri and gareebi ke standards normal duniya se kafi alag hote hai , jo ki hum logon ki samaj se paray haismiley39smiley37

Posted: 4 days ago

Ek aur chiz mujhe samaj nahi aati , garmi ho ya Sardi ye female leads humesha , 24x7 baal khule karke kaise ghum leti hai smiley39 

And soti bhi full makeup and well made hair ke sathsmiley37 and kuch female leads to sote time bhi duppata gale mein dalke soti hai , aisi vali kam hain but I had seen and I was like what the hell are they doingsmiley22smiley37

Edited by bubblesort - 4 days ago

Ishk Par Zor Nahi