Funny and illogical things😂

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I will add to the list of more later if I observe something ( filhal ek hi likha hai😆 )

1. In epi 5 when Bhola bring juice for Ahaan , Ahaan take a sip and two and put the glass as it is on tray 🤪 so wastage of juice , batao ab kon piyega us juice ko , jab ek do ghunt hi pina tha to pura glass mangaya hi kyu🤣 Aisa kon karta hai bhai🤪

😆

You can add to the list😳

P.S. We do not have EDT or DT in forum😔 

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago

Originally posted by bubblesort

I will add to the list of more later if I observe something ( filhal ek hi likha hai😆 )

1. In epi 5 when Bhola bring juice for Ahaan , Ahaan take a sip and two and put the glass as it is on tray 🤪 so wastage of juice , batao ab kon piyega us juice ko , jab ek do ghunt hi pina tha to pura glass mangaya hi kyu🤣 Aisa kon karta hai bhai🤪

😆

You can add to the list😳

P.S. We do not have EDT or DT in forum😔 

Happens in almost every shows 😂

I've asked Jayshree to open IMP threads like Rules section n Permission thread coz in order to open AT, DT n other important thread permission are given to a certain member only.. 

And I've asked for her permission to open IshqAan AT too.. 😊

So just wait for few days.. 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

Happens in almost every shows 😂

I've asked Jayshree to open IMP threads like Rules section n Permission thread coz in order to open AT, DT n other important thread permission are given to a certain member only.. 

And I've asked for her permission to open IshqAan AT too.. 😊

So just wait for few days.. 

Haa🤣 matlab man liya bhai tum ameer ho , iska ye thodi matlab hua juice waste karke ki ameeri dikhaoge🤣

Okay👍🏼😊

Poor always eat onion in serials even when the price is high................I wonder why????

Originally posted by jhalak7

Poor always eat onion in serials even when the price is high................I wonder why????

Haa 🤣

And also itne high quality makeup ke bhi paise hote garib se garib ke pas bhi serial ki duniya mein🤪

Haa 🤣

And also itne high quality makeup ke bhi paise hote garib se garib ke pas bhi serial ki duniya mein🤪

I used to watch this show (not gonna name) 😂😂where the FL n her mother were so poor they had very little earnings n yet they would afford to pay 30K monthly rent n I was like my salary is less than that n still I'm not poor like them 😳

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

I used to watch this show (not gonna name) 😂😂where the FL n her mother were so poor they had very little earnings n yet they would afford to pay 30K monthly rent n I was like my salary is less than that n still I'm not poor like them 😳

🤣

ITV ke ameeri and gareebi ke standards normal duniya se kafi alag hote hai , jo ki hum logon ki samaj se paray hai🤪🤣

Ek aur chiz mujhe samaj nahi aati , garmi ho ya Sardi ye female leads humesha , 24x7 baal khule karke kaise ghum leti hai 🤪 

And soti bhi full makeup and well made hair ke sath🤣 and kuch female leads to sote time bhi duppata gale mein dalke soti hai , aisi vali kam hain but I had seen and I was like what the hell are they doing😳🤣

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago

Ek aur chiz mujhe samaj nahi aati , garmi ho ya Sardi ye female leads humesha , 24x7 baal khule karke kaise ghum leti hai 🤪 

And soti bhi full makeup and well made hair ke sath🤣 and kuch female leads to sote time bhi duppata gale mein dalke soti hai , aisi vali kam hain but I had seen and I was like what the hell are they doing😳🤣

@ bold - I was wondering it too 🤣🤣.... another itv show FL is studying and working part time... running around whole day with.... hair down.... (about 2 feet long hair) visibly bothering that actor in those ... activities/shooting.... too🤣🤣

in almost every itv show ... girls wear their long ...hair down always... I never do it...... .... I always carry/buy some hair accessory for hair up do .... specially on busy days or on work days... 

Originally posted by A4Anjie

@ bold - I was wondering it too 🤣🤣.... another itv show FL is studying and working part time... running around whole day with.... hair down.... (about 2 feet long hair) visibly bothering that actor in those ... activities/shooting.... too🤣🤣

in almost every itv show ... girls wear their long ...hair down always... I never do it...... .... I always carry/buy some hair accessory for hair up do .... specially on busy days or on work days... 

Vahi na🤣

Even if you are at home , who keeps their hair open like all the time🤪